Ruen Phaa (Exact & Scenerio)

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
haha...remember this is a remake of the classic that aired 50 years ago. so we should expect the same storyline unless exact changes it.

the guys are all p'eks. they represents characteristics of different men.

i'm excited to see what happens next.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Look like Egg get to kiss Tono & Son.... :lmao3: The kiss scene in the rain is hot.

gif of the kiss in the rain...:drool:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG :lol: I couldn't watch that secen of Tono & Egg :coverlaf: it was too hot :spin: :spicy:

Here some gif of their scene.

Credit to: pantip

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I had a nightmare just thinking about today's episode. Why..well in my dream the kissing scene was cut. Yeah that's how paranoid I was with the scene.

Anyways here's my two cents with today's episode.

The typhoon scenes were great. I really like how it was really real. I mean I've never been in one so I wouldn't know what it's like but it was so dramatic.

Egg did a good job of drowning and getting swept away from the boat. I thought Gun was so funny..he looks lost not knowing what to do since Son and Tono had to tell him.

To the Good Part..(in my books)...The CPR scene was hot. But it would be better if it was actually a CPR scene where Tono does CPR and mouth to mouth. I really like how Tono was crying and yelling for Egg to wake up. The hug was a hug of true sadness of almost being torn apart by death.

Off to the Kissing Scene. I'm TONO & EGG BIAS here. I like how it's not forced like some other lakorns, where the n'ek and p'ek sort of fake kiss and make it look romantic. I didn't think the scene was too romantic..it was more genuine and sincere where they both really were just aching to be together but can't because of the situation they are in. It really made me feel for them like they should be together. I mean Tono knew his place when he stepped away but came back cause he couldn't let her go without telling her the truth. Egg on the other hand was great in finally hearing the words she wants from TONO...his real feelings. THE KISS was HOT, HOT, HOT. I couldn't help but blush when Tono went in for the kiss. It was clean and sweet. It wasn't forced where they just put lip to lip. It was a true kiss that most bf or gf would do with love and desire. (I'm over analyzing this right)..

I wished Tono and Egg didn't have to return so fast home. I wished it could have been at least a few more days where they actually get to be together and do you know more kissing. hehehe....

Tono is a man of his words..which is what makes me like his character more...he accepts all responsibility and fault. i can see where this story is going now...tono is gonna try to tell the truth but egg is too afraid of hurting son so they are gonna hide it until son finds out and then egg gets forced to married another guy where tono will come and kidnap her. (as seen in previews)

excited for tomorrow's episode.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I so want a copy of the photobook.

Today's Episode was very interesting.

Egg is scared but wants the truth to come out. Tono is like a man on a mission to make Egg happy and not hide.

I thought it was cute when Tono dropped his spoon and Egg and he both picked it up together but it was more of Egg holding Tono's hand to sort of show him that she has not changed her mind of wanting to be with him.

Then of course Gun sees this and is trying to figure out what is going on. I sort of love Gun now cause he's so clever. He asks questions first and try to figure out things before accusing anyone. I still don't see Ann's role in this lakorn. It's not really necessary if she isn't gonna get with Gun.

Aerin is so in love with Tono. It's sort of pathetic now. I mean he has never shown any interest in her and yet she continues to throw herself at him. I just hope Tono doesn't take the money offer from that bad boxer guy.

I think we will be seeing Puri next week. It's about time they bring him in. I wonder what role Puri is gonna have with Tono..he's gonna be like a brother or a boss. Since we know Tono will become a thief or something along that line.

The chemistry Tono and Egg has totally outshines Tono and Grand. (my personal opinion)

Son..I think they should find a girl for him since we know he won't be getting Egg. I think he will be cute with the chick who was their wedding fashion coordinator. He still listens to everyone and doesn't stick up for himself. It's okay, okay. yes sir.

The previews look interesting. I know Tono won't be telling Son about him and Egg anytime soon...so curious to what he will tell him.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I really like Tono and Egg in here. They are so cute trying to sneak around to date but is so hard for Tono because he just want to tell the truth..

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I really like Tono and Egg in here. They are so cute trying to sneak around to date but is so hard for Tono because he just want to tell the truth..
Finally someone who likes both Tono and Egg in their roles. Hehehe.

Oh drama. I can't believe that Egg's father is making Son go and get another job that pays more. He was all for the wedding now he's like I want more money. What a jerk.

Gun...why are you being such an itch right now...Sorry that to say that. He's so smart but at the same time he's annoying.

Tono...so sad he's working so hard now he's gonna lose on purpose to make money. I hope he doesn't lose. I think for him honor and respect is more important but for Egg he's willing to do anything. Don't lose the fight.

Egg...i feel so bad for her. she wants to be with Tono but is having a hard time with everything that is happening around her. I thought the temple scene was cute. I really like how they were dressed and what they said to each other. Tono continues to be like a little high school boy with all the blushing and sweet talk.

Anyone wanna translate the fortune that Tono read for Egg? Wasn't quite sure what it meant.

I find it funny how Tono can't fight Gun when he's like a champion boxer..then again who wants to hit a cute face like Gun's. Hehehe.

Aerin..continues to annoy me. The whole super tough girl is too overplayed. She needs to have some weakness to be human. I highly doubt that girls were able to behave like her during that time.

I wanna hug Tono underneath the tree like Egg hehehe. So romantic and sad at the same time.

Since Son moved away, I think when he returns with the ring (as seen in previews) is when he finds out about Tono and Egg. I think Gun will find out first then confront then Son finds out. Ah it's gonna be sad.

I don't know but Son's love for Egg is more like I want to take care of you. It's not the lustful I want to be with you and I can't breathe without you next to me like it is with Tono.

Excited for tomorrow.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode I think is gonna set the tone of what Tono and Egg are gonna endure as the story goes on.

The boxing fight was great. I thought it was nicely done in terms of crowd, boxers, and just camera work. It really captured the essence of a fight. I glad Egg found out about the deal Tono made to lose the fight and did everything she can to help and make him realize that they need to do things together. I thought it was very brave of her to step up and go after the guy in the red cap. I mean her character doesn't look like someone who is daring or brave, but with Tono she's been brave to say things to him. She really cares for him and wants them to both be happy.

I feel so bad for Son now that Gun has found out the truth about Tono and Egg. Then again Egg had always had eyes for Tono since the beginning. Yeah she should have told Son, but I think she just feels bad for hurting someone as nice as Son.

The scene in the locker room was so cute and sweet. Egg telling Tono what her mother told her and wanting to do things together. I really like the line Tono used when Egg was leaving. "OH I FORGOT SOMETHING" and steals a kiss. That was cute (if only the hubby did that to me more often). They are totally raking in the sweet scenes in this lakorn.

Gun is gonna go crazy now that he knows the truth. He pushed Tono so hard to tell the truth, and he lied, then Gun finds out the truth. Dang that is gonna hurt. But then again you can't really say Gun had real feelings for Egg. I think it was more of a crush than love like Tono and Son.

Like I predicted earlier, Son is gonna find out about Tono and Egg this week..but so soon. I wanted more Tono and Egg sneaking around. It's so cute. Reminds me of grade school love. Hehehe

Excited for tomorrow. What is gonna happen. (Hopefully I don't dream about it. Sort of freaks me out that I dream about the lakorn cause I think what happened in my dream was what happened in the lakorn. Freaky. Hehehe

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
god i just finished ep 8-14. my i almost had an heartattact, the boys r driving me crazy lol. I'm so loving Tono n Eak's part. I feel bad for ann, i just hope she ends up w/ gun *cross fnger*. Btw i can't wait for the next ep..omg this lakorn is driving me insane especially these friendship lakorns. huh. :yes:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
idk if anyone already mention this, but is Egg's brother tis guy?

at 0:28?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been keeping up with this lakorn was to busy doing other thing ....Anyway here some photos.

Credit to: pantip & Tono forum

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
tono and egg face look a like, I hope the other guy get with ann...i'm ok with son not getting any1...i say the hint of him meeting a grl that challenge n fustrated him in the end would be kool

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this is from today episode.....Did Tono shoot Egg fiance? I hope the fiance won't die because if he die then Tono is going to be the bad guy from here on out but it look like the fiance die.

Credit to: pantip