royal court of d&moo

bugsy

sarNie Adult
The kingdom is growing fast with such beautiful girls. The recent adds are looking hott and all thanks to D! Woot..Woot!! Our lovely ruler D is most awesome. :D

natty

Chubs
Darvil (aka Green Boy)
was captured many a days ago. due to his disobedient nature and profane gesture of "weak sauce" towards dictator D, he has been beheaded once along with another slave boy (name kept anonymous but is synonomous with TNT) down there.

OMG HAHAHAHA :loool: poor tnt lol..

damn lekkie is freaken hot! look at those hooters!

STIMA

LOL OMG SO FUNNY
the cappy knight one *DROOLS JK LOL
darvil...servant LOOOOL. what a coincidence
the pix are so funny ! GOOD JOB
ugh . but i just hate the big bang one!! DAMN HER. SHE BETTER NOT HAVE RAPED THEM LOL. my seungris underaged lol. <3

lolss. stina you know you love it. so don't hate hun..and don't worry i will rape and torture your seungri first and send him to you after im done. lmao. and the other boys i will do later. hahhahahaha. :loool: :arrg:

dfemc

sarNie Adult

we hijacked a helicopter to get this one (bodyguard bank)....well-worth it, great JOB queeny Jen!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Good job D. LOLs. I like your court! Ha, ha.
Darvil, ha, ha, ha. Beheaded down there.
Oh my god! I can't believe you wrote that!
Cappy!! Ha, ha. I love Lek and Sam too!
Great job so far!! Ha, ha.

dfemc

sarNie Adult

Princess Muddie
the majestic beauty of the court along with Princess Anne

BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO SAVE HYORI:

thanx to our knights and ninjas, we made the capture possible!

AFTER ATTEMPTING TO SAVE HYORI:

after a failed attempt, the munkey only awaits execution in a dungeon next door to his hyori. despite not being able to see hyori's face as a form of torture, he relies on his imagination as he hears her voice cursing at him next door. my dear knights and guards and ninjas overtook munkey's kingdom and cherished in true VICTORY!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So until my awesome co-ruler D can capture James Franco and until Nosepicker can cast a spell on him, I get this hot hunk. ;) Look he's checking me out :lol:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh my god! I love you two! This is so lovable!
Keep it up, I LOVE IT like crazy! *Wink.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO D I love the ones you made of Marduk, it's great and I love all the captions that go with it. You are seriously the best co-ruler ever! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for my sexy dictator.

Oh and many have requested to see the charming Empress Chennie's gorgeous pics, well brace yourself hot royal men, HERE I AM. :drool: :loool: Oh in case I am too hot for you to handle yourself the number to call is 777-HOT Empress! I promise to send some ambulances on the way to rescue you and yes they all have experience with CPR hahahahahhahaaha.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
*dialing 777-HOT EMPRESS!* naaai, this is too hot for even me to handle, i don't think i can breathe anymore......*faints* :drool:

still no clothes on me d?? gosh..lol at least throw in ken for me or something..lol
ur too sexy for clothes :D hahha we'll work on the ken part soon my dear. as empress nai gathers the slide togetha ;)

Oh my god! I love you two! This is so lovable!
Keep it up, I LOVE IT like crazy! *Wink.
hahhaha we love u too dear joey...feel free to join in on the action anytime and spread ur adorability :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
*dialing 777-HOT EMPRESS!* naaai, this is too hot for even me to handle, i don't think i can breathe anymore......*faints* :drool:

Haha D how many paramedics do you want me to send? I will pick the ones that have special skills with their mouth because I know you enjoy mouth to mouth style of CPR lol. Maybe since you are soooooo kind I will send Bank over so that he can revive you and you can fall into his arms. :D ;)

lolsss.

*dialing 777-HOT EMPRESS* ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring.....
"sorry the person you are trying to call has cancel his or her phone line. if you have any questions regarding this matter please call this number: "DAMN CHENiE MOO, MOO THE COW is BURNiNG FiRE SENSATiONAL." thank you, come again."

hahaha.

p.s
im loving the slide show songsss hahaha. sooo HOTNESS!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO Sarath I think you might have dialed the wrong number because everyone else can reach me and I also sent them hot paramedics so you are missing out if you keep dialing wrong haha. However I like the alternate number you mentioned its soooooooooo HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I think I am burning haha look at my face.