Roy Leh Sanae Rai

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I've heard so much bout this lakorn and everyone loves it so much....... as for me.... i never really actually watched the whole thing.... not that it wasn't good or anything, but all the cat fighting scenes among... What was that all about????? And there was sooooooo many!!!!!! how many n'rai were there???? like three not including the aunt?? I hate lakorn that has so many unneccesary drama....

That kind of made the lakorn hard for me to finish, but overall the chemistry between Tik and Aom was one of the best.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think this lakorn pretty much defined Aom's and Tik's Career... It was just so good and after this lakorn and luerd kattiya it just made Aom and Tik So much more noticeable =x.....I can't think of any other way to bring up either Aom or Til without referring back to this lakorn =x

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
iamnowhere said:
I've heard so much bout this lakorn and everyone loves it so much....... as for me.... i never really actually watched the whole thing.... not that it wasn't good or anything, but all the cat fighting scenes among... What was that all about????? And there was sooooooo many!!!!!! how many n'rai were there???? like three not including the aunt??  I hate lakorn that has so many unneccesary drama....

That kind of made the lakorn hard for me to finish, but overall the chemistry between Tik and Aom was one of the best.
[post="134239"][/post]​

me too... i heard so much abt this serie too...despite i'm a big fan of Aom n Tik, i can't decide myself to rewatch this serie..i've never seen all the whole lakorn...but only few scenes..i think there are so much girls fighting scenes, cry n all...so it doesn't attrack me much to watch it even the 2 actors r really great...i prefer watching luerd kattiya....perhaps i'll watch roy leh sanae rai in the future..i still can't decide myself...i still have muang dala to watch hehe...Plus i think aom isn't the most prettier in here... i think she's much prettier in her other dramas than this one...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Funny you should mention the three n'rai! I got headach watching them! I think I stopped watching after the first few episode...just fastward to the end....but when everyone was talked about it...I went back to watch the whole series but I still got headache with all that yelling and fighting! I cant handle it! the story was good...just that i have this emotional issue with fighting!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

OMG do ya see the sparks in those gorgeous eyes of his..OMG... ^_^ :shocked: :shocked: love him!!!!

i can't wait until Aom and Tik reunite again....that would be the BEST!!! :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
me too... i heard so much abt this serie too...despite i'm a big fan of Aom n Tik, i can't decide myself to rewatch this serie..i've never seen all the whole lakorn...but only few scenes..i think there are so much girls fighting scenes, cry n all...so it doesn't attrack me much to watch it even the 2 actors r really great
slee00 said:
Funny you should mention the three n'rai! I got headach watching them! I think I stopped watching after the first few episode...just fastward to the end....but when everyone was talked about it...I went back to watch the whole series but I still got headache with all that yelling and fighting! I cant handle it! the story was good...just that i have this emotional issue with fighting!
[post="134450"][/post]​

ThanK you!!! finally someone agrees with me!! Hahah it was like a beer commercial!!! goodness.....Jeez.

iamnowhere said:
ThanK you!!! finally someone agrees with me!! Hahah it was like a beer commercial!!! goodness.....Jeez.
[post="134756"][/post]​
I want to watch that lakorn too but I don't know where to find tat lakorn with english sub. Once the lakorn was aired in the TV but I didn't get chance to watch it coz i'm in boarding school but my mum kept telling me the story. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa. I really want to watch that lakorn coz I love Aom and Tik very much after seeing them in Luad Kattiya

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
They are one HOT couple!!! Don't they just make you sizzle up when they appear on screen especially this lakorn. I was hoping they would date in the future. Oh yeah and in one of the Wan Wan talk show where he was the guest, I think that they were flirting or something like there was this nervous tension between the two. hehehe. Wonder if they ever had feelings for each other in real life. hehhe

wrosjun

sarNie Egg
i really like this lakorn of p-aom and p-tik i think it has some great storyline to it and the love scene was cute and sad i like the part p-tik was flirting with aom when she came to his house the first time. P-tik was getting her back cause he want the money of his father or unlce? the aunt was a bitch and mean told p-tik to used her by loving her and taking her out make it like he really love her and make poor p-aom fall in love marry him and then make her heartbroken during their wedding.. talk about that part anyone have some of the screencaps from this lakorn? :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hmm...wat can i say about this lakorn???...well...MY FAVORITE COUPLE!!!! and FAVORITE LAKORN!!!!!..gosh...aom and tik has the BEST onscreen chemistry ever....i love this lakorn soo much....even though i saw LKattiya before this....but I just have some weakness on war lakorns and things like that...lol...but other than that....AOM AND TIK are THE BEST!!!! I just wish they'll do more lakorns together.....=[ STILL WAITING!!!!!

myx

sArNieZ
this is a good lakorn i got to say. they won several awards. both tik and aom win an award for this lakorn. so it's got to be good. they make the cutiest couple. try to watch this lakorn if you haven't seen it.

eesung

sarNie Egg
hello im new here^^

i wanted to i want to watch this lakorn too!!!

where can i watch it?? or download it??

can someone help me??

thanks

myx

sArNieZ
hello im new here^^

i wanted to i want to watch this lakorn too!!!

where can i watch it?? or download it??

can someone help me??

thanks

you can go to the download section, and it'll be there. but it might expires, so you'll have to request an upload.

or

you can watch it at youtube.

tik and aom

nursadirah

sarNie Egg
Hi Gang,

i am a new member. hope you don't mind if i join your forum. i enter the forum just because of roy leh sanae rai.i am crazy about this series. however, i was only able to see half way and it's been driving me crazy to search for the series with subtitle in malay or english. therefore, i hope if anyone of you who have copy of this series that may allow me to borrow to make copies or buy from you. hope very much you guys and gals can help me out :lmao: