Roy Leh Sanae Rai

nursadirah

sarNie Egg
you can go to the download section, and it'll be there. but it might expires, so you'll have to request an upload.

or

you can watch it at youtube.

tik and aom
i am sorry if i sound a bit blur but i don't know where is the download section. where do i go?can't seem to find it. i really like this series would like to keep it in my collection. hope someone can help me :spin:

tinaagu

sarNie Egg
hi i don't really know how to use sarn world and i was wondering where you can watch all the lakorn.

everyone told me that you can watch lakorn and download it from here

help . i am desperate. :spin:

gozieboo

sarNie Egg
OMG, I dun understand Thai at all!! I tried to watch this series on youtube but they dun even have the Thai version so I have to watch the Khmer dubbed version of it just because I'm crazy about Tik!! I luv him so much!!
I watched the whole series without subs so I just kinda skim thru it and fast forward to the part where there's tik and aom. If some of you guys could really make eng sub for this series that would be so much helpful of people like me, not THAI but obsess with Thai lakorns!! Especialy the ones with TIK in it!!
Plzz could somebody be kind enough to sub this series!!??? Tik is so hot in this series though, gotta admit that!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the sum and thanks for the sc, tinah... I can't believe I hardly remember a thing about thi lakorn! Man!!

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
OMG, I dun understand Thai at all!! I tried to watch this series on youtube but they dun even have the Thai version so I have to watch the Khmer dubbed version of it just because I'm crazy about Tik!! I luv him so much!!
I watched the whole series without subs so I just kinda skim thru it and fast forward to the part where there's tik and aom. If some of you guys could really make eng sub for this series that would be so much helpful of people like me, not THAI but obsess with Thai lakorns!! Especialy the ones with TIK in it!!
Plzz could somebody be kind enough to sub this series!!??? Tik is so hot in this series though, gotta admit that!!
I also like Tik & Aom. I can't read Thai, too. I only know this story link. Is there anybody make eng sub to help us to understand more about this drama. I really really hope sombody can help us
(This is my dream)................ Thanks in advance.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
this is one of my fav. lakorns! i'm hoping to rewatch it again over break but i started watching ep. 1 and 2 a couple weeks ago but theres no 3 newhere! and noone's reuploading! i'm like dieing haha but yea i love this lakorn and miss it alot

maryv177

sarNie Egg
this is one of my fav. lakorns! i'm hoping to rewatch it again over break but i started watching ep. 1 and 2 a couple weeks ago but theres no 3 newhere! and noone's reuploading! i'm like dieing haha but yea i love this lakorn and miss it alot

Hi!

The whole drama in Thai is on You Tube under the following:

Roylaysanayrai ร้อยเล่ห์เสน่ห์ร้าย

Hope this helps!

:p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hi!

The whole drama in Thai is on You Tube under the following:

Roylaysanayrai ร้อยเล่ห์เสน่ห์ร้าย

Hope this helps!

:p

OMG! thank you soooooo much haha no wonder i couldn't find it i spelled it wrong lol i spelled it Roy Leh Sanae Rai but yea thankx =]

fun

Expired Sarnie
^.- aom and tik are made for each other....so lovely together ^.-

but yeah... they kind of die on me... i really like them in this lakorn and in leurd kattiya... this is two of the best lakorn ever made in lakorn history.. lol... there are a lot of others too... lol... but they will always remain the hot couple on scene...

titonguyen

sarNie Egg
Well i dont know if i can sum up for u guys but here we go.

Tik's dad and aom's dad used to be a good friend. They even invested their own money in the pub business together...(pub or bar in the thai style where u can find the beautiful singer who sing for u..etc...) This business went too well and tik's dad even betrayed his own friend and get the whole business for himself and fired aom's dad as the partnerships...20 years past by...or may be more i am not sure... :p Tik's dad knew that he would die soon and he felt sorry for what he did to aom's dad and her familly so he wrote the will to give like 500 million baht to aom....(actually he got much more than that he has the real estate, the pub business etc...but he gave like 500 million baht..not all of his heritage...) When his dad died, tik came back from the US to get to the funeral and found out about the will of his dad.... Therefore, he got really mad..and wonder why his dad gave away like 500 million to someone he didnot even know...(he was so greedy eventhough he got all the rest which worth much more than 500 millions...) He wanted to get back at her. (Well, he didnot know the real reason why his dad gave away 500 million baht to aom...) He got the excellent idea from his best friend who was also his personel lawyer. To make aom love him and get married with him and finally agree to sign the paper to give up her right on her own property and money by not telling her the truth about the will stuff ( Aom is from the familly really normal not at all rich...).....(i dont know how to explain but it is like the legal term stuff..)...
To make it shorts....he makes her love him and get married with him..she finally signed the paper the day of her wedding without any knowlege of the bad intention of him behind it...anyway just a minute after she signed the paper, she knew the truth.....She was totally totally disappointed and got a heart broken as well as mad angry..everything cause she knew that all the thing he did, all the thing he said it is all a lie.....She lost all the trust all the heart....(u gotta see this scence yrself, aom was acting so good...i even felt the pain for her..) At that moment, tik...realized that all the plans he organize since the beginning it was working but..he felt no joy no happiness..he felt also heart broken....Finally, he did not only make her love him but he also was in love himself ...without knowing cause all the greedy and all the money made him so blind...
Well, Aom got so hurt so she wants to get back at him so she tried whatever it takes for him to give her the divorce ...Of course, tik didnot want to..he did also whatever it takes to get her heart back...
So u gotta see if he can get her heart back or not and if she can trust him again...

Hope that u can understand what i mean.. :p
I am dying to watch this lakorn with English subtitles. Some one said I can find it at sarnworld.com but I can't find it. Can someone help me?

blinksally

sarNie Egg
^ same thing here....i read somewhere that they said they were going to sub this lakorn......i was jumping for joy....
but now i cant find who is subbing it.l......please upload it onto youtube!!! thanks so much@@@@@

iono

sarNie Hatchling
*Sigh. I miss Aom & Tik.. when are they ever going to star together again? When they're old and wrinkly!? .. They're not getting any younger !! :(

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
awww i just finished this drama like last week. NOW i understand why ppl are always rooting for Tik and Aom. They are soooo cute. Tik is like number hotness in this drama. I watched Luerd Kattiya before and i wasnt tooo thrilled cause there were too many complications PLUS i hate sad endings. This was such a good drama and i seriously didnt have to fastforward as much as i usually do for other lakorns. (only when the n'rais appear)

i cant seem to find this anywhere for download. i kinda want to store it in my ipod for when im bored at school =P

gerryg

sarNie Egg
awww i just finished this drama like last week. NOW i understand why ppl are always rooting for Tik and Aom. They are soooo cute. Tik is like number hotness in this drama. I watched Luerd Kattiya before and i wasnt tooo thrilled cause there were too many complications PLUS i hate sad endings. This was such a good drama and i seriously didnt have to fastforward as much as i usually do for other lakorns. (only when the n'rais appear)

i cant seem to find this anywhere for download. i kinda want to store it in my ipod for when im bored at school =P
Does not contain any subtitles also, one of the links for episode 11 has expired.

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2007/10/t...-sanae-rai.html

Hope this is good for you.

Ji-hae

sarNie Egg
:lol: This drama is very fun !!! hehe~

P'Tik and P'Aom are very cute&cool ... it's one of the best drama and OST is very beautiful, too.