Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

natty

Chubs
OMG! Bie! My heart is beating for you. Somebody help me right now. OMG! Nat, that MV is off the m**fuc** wall. That boy can sing! His voice is so soothing. Chewy...anyone...please...if you have the album or the MV, please upload it. I'm loving his voice.

I've been such a bad girl. Natty, I need to start listening to you and Chewy more often. Dude, it's the Taurus in me, so freaking stubborn at times. But the good thing is, I always bounce back and land back on earth. This whole freaken time! I have scattered through different lakorns on IPTV, trying to find something worth watching when this lakorn was starring me right in the face.

Natty, can you do that dance and upload it on youtube for me to watch? I want to leave a comment. LOL :lol:
Thanks you Chewy Bewy. I ruk you mak mak. :wub:

<^> (- _ -) kayla..

dude.. both of you .. jump on chatroom!!! http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/123flashchat.swf

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! The entire album...please...wooowhooo...can't wait to burn the songs on a cd and sing them in the car. Imma sing it to Deno and make him give me compliments on my voice. LOL :lol:

That, and he'll ask, "Can you translate it?" Like WTF. :huh: How you gonna be Laos and not understand Thai? :wacko: I guess it's understandable since both languages do have different dialog, but still...nothing at all? :wacko:

Okay, off topic there... :lol:

Natty, I can't chat just yet. I'm fixing to have a guest at my cube. :arrg:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
do you want the whole album or just the four songs..i guess i could upload the whole things <_< :lol:

stay tune!!!! :lol:

Edit^^

Here is the whole album Miss Kalya....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u19utr
Chewy, I love you! Yay! :yahoo:

Bie, I'm coming baby...Just wait for me...I'm coming... :yahoo:

The guest is now gone..and I can listen to Bie's soothing voice. :wub:

I'm on the part when Mew took Bie to his room when he was drunk and he was horny and wanted some bootay. LOL :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHHAAH!!!!! girl you have to wait until you see this.....

and you got to watch them on Kor Bok:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :yahoo:

Chewy :yahoo:

I haven't got to that part yet. OMG! Mew chased after Bie and hugging on to Bie. Can't wait! Why do you always like to instigate my craziness! :drool:

What epi is that of Kor Bok? I want to see Bie perform. :drool:

Btw, I have renewel my membership with IPTV. It's the same username and password. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yall know what scene I like so far? It's the scene when he wanted to show Mew his wee wee. LOL

Naught butt! :lol:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
me too...i heard a rumor that they will have lakorn together with R soon in 2007, accordig to pantip website..
I think this is it...I'm just guessing cause i can't read thai...so Can someone please translate...

บวงสรวงซิทคอม "นัดกับนัด"

“อาร์-บี้”ลงซิทคอมใหม่!!

ได้ฤกษ์ทำพิธีบวงสรวงเปิดกล้องไปเรียบร้อยแล้ว สำหรับซิทคอมใหม่สุดฮาเรื่องล่าสุดจากค่ายซีเนริโอ “นัดกับนัด” ที่ได้พระเอกสุดฮอต บี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว มาประกบคู่ขวัญใจเดอะสตาร์ อาร์-อาณัตพล ศิริชุมแสง พร้อมนางเอกสาวหน้าใหม่ ผึ้ง-หทัยวรรณ งามสุคนธภูษิต ร่วมด้วยนักแสดงสมทบฝีมือคุณภาพมากมาย อาทิ ชมพูนุท กลิ่นจำปา, รอง เค้ามูลคดี, ณัฐนี สิทธิสมาน, อุ้ม-ลักขณา วัธนวงส์ศิริ, โย่ง เชิญยิ้ม, เต่า เชิญยิ้ม, จุ๊บจิ๊บ เชิญยิ้ม ฯลฯ นำทีมบวงสรวงโดยบิ๊กบอสบอย-ถกลเกียรติ และผู้กำกับคนเก่ง นก-จิรศักดิ์ โย้จิ้ว ที่สตูดิโอมนตรี ลาดพร้าว 101 เมื่อเช้าวันก่อน
ติดตามชมเรื่องราวสุดฮาของ 2 หนุ่ม บี้กะอาร์ ได้ในซิทคอม “นัดกับนัด” เร็วๆนี้ ทางโมเดิร์นไนน์ทีวี

Credit goes to exact
http://www.exact.co.th/program/scenanews1/

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
DARN!!! i thought Miew is gonna be in there too....why can't they promote Miew too....ONLY if it is gonna be the lakorn we're talking about....i want Miew to be in it TOOOOOO!!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
First of all that scene where Mew chases after Bie and hugs him was like wow...it was wow... secondly...
can someone please translate that article...please!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
so in Bee & R new lakorn --->Miew not goin be in there ? nooooooOOOOO . Hope it not those schooll kind of lakorn nooooOOOoo. Say it isn't soooo nooOOoo

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
*tear* its ended what am i goin to watch now?? what will i ait for every tues, wed, thurs and fri to d/l...
good news to hear that bie is in another lakorn or is it sitcom ??? looks interesting as it look more like a comedy....
has anyone seen bie in baan nee mee ruk yet ?? it is sooo cute...
and yet again they give him a crying scene... i recommend it as it is also filled with tonnes of laughter

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
it's actually not lakorn, well kind of. it's a new sitcom, according to the article. Mew and Bee might have another lakorn together in 2007, but this is just a sitcom. i guess it's airing after Ban nee mee ruk or Neung mid shid glai may be. Since mew is still in school, i think it might be a bit hard for her to have lakorns out at this time..

*tear* its ended what am i goin to watch now?? what will i ait for every tues, wed, thurs and fri to d/l...
good news to hear that bie is in another lakorn or is it sitcom ??? looks interesting as it look more like a comedy....
has anyone seen bie in baan nee mee ruk yet ?? it is sooo cute...
and yet again they give him a crying scene... i recommend it as it is also filled with tonnes of laughter
did you have it?? darn! i don't know where to watch it... did youtube have it??

maijune

SarNie Adult
if this is just a sitcom then mew don't have to be in there...i would rather wait and have mew and bie in a new drama together that would be better the fact i'm a drama fan....i like lakorn that is serious and drama...drama...not comedy.....

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i think bie suits the sitcom cuz he's funny...lol...good that mew didn't be in there cuz i want mew in the lakorn, like a lakorn...better...and sitcom of exact never ends...lol...