Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Lil_babe I really like ur banner!! The pics are from their new mag?! Never see it before......

Ep. 28 finally Bie know the truth!! I really like the scene he went to see her.....his face soo sweet!!!!

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
really? bie is going to find out the truth..man i cant wait to watch eps.28. that means its almost ending :(

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i'm d/ling epi 28... the rate is soooooo slow... when i d/l pinmook or other lakorn that is about 170 mb, it took me about an hour an a half. lucky that this lakorn is only 78 or something...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys, i found the summary for next week's epi. IT'S ENDING ON THE 31ST EPISODE WHICH IS ON WEDNESDAY !!!!!

EPISODE 29 = MONDAY, NOV 20TH

ตอนที่ 29 ออกอากาศวันจันทร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน 2549 เวลา 20.25 น.

ความจริงเปิดเผย “อัญชลี” คลั่งจนเป็นบ้า

ขณะต่อสู้กับอัญชลี (เป้ย – ปานวาด) เพื่อแย่งหลักฐานสำคัญ ต้นน้ำ (บี้ – สุกฤษฎิ์)ก็ถูกอัญชลียิงบาดเจ็บ โชคดีที่ตำรวจเข้ามาช่วยทัน อัญชลีเลยโดนจับข้อหาโกงเงินบริษัทและด้วยความกลัวความผิด อัญชลีก็กลุ้มคลั่งจนกลายเป็นบ้า ส่วนเม่น (หนุ่ม – อรรถพร) ที่หนีการตามล่าของตำรวจก็ถูกจับตัวได้ แต่ต้นน้ำสั่งให้ทนายความไปประกันตัวเม่นออกมา เพราะรู้ความจริงแล้วว่าเม่นไม่ผิด

EPISODE 30 = TUESDAY, NOV 21ST

ตอนที่ 30 ออกอากาศวันอังคารที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน 2549 เวลา 20.25 น.

ต้นน้ำ สารภาพรัก มีน

หลังความจริงทุกอย่างเปิดเผย จู่ๆย่าใหญ่ (มี้ – พิสมัย) ที่นอนป่วยอยู่ก็ฟื้นขึ้นมา ต้นน้ำดีใจมาก ตัดสินใจออกไปตามหา มีน (มิว – พีรชยา) เพื่อบอกความรู้สึกทั้งหมดที่เค้ามีต่อเธอ

EPISODE 31 = NOV 23RD = THE END !!!!!!!

ตอนที่ 31 (อวสาน) ออกอากาศวันพุธที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน 2549 เวลา 20.25 น.

ต้นน้ำ ยังไม่ลืมเรื่องในอดีต
มีน เสียใจวิ่งหนีจนโดนรถชน

ในที่สุดมีนกับต้นน้ำก็ปรับความเข้าใจกันได้ มีนขอให้ต้นน้ำอภัยในเรื่องร้ายๆที่ผ่านมา แต่ต้นน้ำยืนยันว่าเขาไม่สามารถลืมเรื่องราวในอดีตได้ ทั้งคู่เลยมีปากเสียงกัน แล้วจู่ๆมีนก็วิ่งหนีต้นน้ำออกมาที่ริมถนน มีนถูกรถชนเข้าอย่างจัง บทสรุปเรื่องราวความรักระหว่างของต้นน้ำกับของมีนจะลงเอยยังไง ติดตามชมและร่วมลุ้นได้ในละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก” ตอนอวสานคืนวันพุธที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน นี้ เวลา 20.25 น.

ALL CREDITS GO TO WWW.TV5.CO.TH

URGG!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEXT EPI. LET SEE WHAT THE ENDING'S GONNA BE. THAT ANCHALI GIRL IS GOING CRAZY AFTER LOCKED BY THE POLICE!!! :loool: :yahoo: :lmao:

Lindt

sarNie Egg
OMG!! It's ending on the 22nd! I just see the next week summaries in ch5! Really really want to know what will happen to Min.. :loool: :yahoo:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Bie and Mew on Fancy...Fanclub airing next MONDAY the 20th. 22:05 thai time.

รายการ "แฟนซี...แฟนคลับ"

"บี้-มิว" พระนางคู่ใหม่โชว์บทตบจูบใน "แฟนซี...แฟนคลับ" พร้อมเคลียร์ข้อกล่าวหา "เด็กเส้น"

กระแสแฟนคลับตอบรับเป็นอย่างดีสำหรับพระนางคู่ใหม่ บี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว และ มิว-พีรชยา พิณเมืองงาม กับละครเรื่องแรก "รอยอดีตแห่งรัก" โดยวันจันทร์ที่ 20 พ.ย.นี้ทั้งคู่จะโชว์ฝีมือการแสดงกับบทตบจูบแบบสด ๆ
พร้อมเคลียร์ข้อกล่าวหาว่าเป็น "เด็กเส้น" ของคุณบอย-ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ และมานั่งพูดคุยถึงเรื่องราวส่วนตั๊ว…ส่วนตัว กับข้อผิดพลาดในชีวิตที่ทำให้คนในครอบครัวต้องถึงขั้นเสียน้ำตา…..

ทุกคำถามมีคำตอบที่นี่ แฟนซี….แฟนคลับ วันจันทร์ที่ 20 พ.ย.นี้ เวลา 22.05 น. ททบ.5

ALL CREDITS/SOURCES GOES TO WWW.TV5.CO.TH

I hope someone rip this or upload.... really want to see it :) :arrg:
I will be appreciated :)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Lil_babe I really like ur banner!! The pics are from their new mag?! Never see it before......

Ep. 28 finally Bie know the truth!! I really like the scene he went to see her.....his face soo sweet!!!!
Hey thankx...yeah the pics is from the new mag...gosh i just got off school...and i am dying to see episode 28...sound like it's a good epi. since everyone is talking about it. oh here is some picha i found....i think it's Miew birthday...i believe it past already i think they did it when it's her b-day (NOV. 9)....she just turn 17 i think that's what i remember. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MIEW!!!!!

Here a cute one

Credit goes to mew fan club

cecilia

Staff member
i like today episode..finally ..he's smart..and afraid to say what he want to show Mew..:lol:..it was so cute when he follow her..and she was about to leave..and he ask where she's going..and she go''i'm leaving before you kick me out (push me away)..it was so cute..kek..

i can't wait til next week..i hope they surprise us..!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
awww...so sad...in the beginning of the episode he's pushing mew away but at the same time he was so hurt....later when he know that it's not mew's fault after all....he stalk on her and watches her....sad when he just watch her away in his car and she knock down a chair he was about to get out of his car and help her.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Hey! anyone have "Oops OnAir" that airs 2:00 pm on saturday thai time please upload thanks cuz bie's a guest there.

http://www.polyplus.co.th/variety/oopsonair/index.html