Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

Sophie

sarNie Elites
http://www.scenario.co.th/webboard/viewtop...asc&start=0

hey hey let a comment for protest the sad ending (nang'ek died) in webboard exact
maybe they can change the sad ending like other lakorn they do (example kong and nussaba)

somebody said they no watch if nang'ek die
they feel sorry for pra'ek when his fiance die and now nang'ek"ll die again
lakorn helll :angry:

many thai people protest
go go INTER people protest too :arrg:

natty

Chubs
lol no matter how much you protest.. they cant change the ending unless they reshoot..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HEHHEHEH They might just reshoot!!! i'm pretty Bie and Mew don't mind!! HAHAHHAHAH **crossfingers** ;)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Me need to watch this...HAHAH.....Epi 26 is right....me hate the n'rai...OMg her head is annoying...actually the whole thing...ERRR...

Mew+Bie=HOT!!!

natty

Chubs
lol untinnu.. natty was sleepy that's why and still is..

ok i'll post a little bit longer..

An tried to get thon nam to sleep with him but when he was about to lean down to kiss her, he thought of the kiss he gave min and storm out of his office.... they were about to prosecute min but then the grandmother, min, along with the lawyer team walked into the boardroom and told thon nam that there were more money stolen from the company two months before min went to work there and she will investigate more... an went to thon nam's house to get the documents back, no one was home because the grandmother told everyone they can have the night off to go home. reason being is that the grandmother wanted min to bring men into the house to hide out. thon nam also wasnt home cus he went to funeral. when min went outside to get men and wan, an climbed into the house.. she had an arguement with the grandmother then an went after her with a knife.. end there..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
lol untinnu.. natty was sleepy that's why and still is..
ok i'll post a little bit longer..

An tried to get thon nam to sleep with him but when he was about to lean down to kiss her, he thought of the kiss he gave min and storm out of his office.... they were about to prosecute min but then the grandmother, min, along with the lawyer team walked into the boardroom and told thon nam that there were more money stolen from the company two months before min went to work there and she will investigate more... an went to thon nam's house to get the documents back, no one was home because the grandmother told everyone they can have the night off to go home. reason being is that the grandmother wanted min to bring men into the house to hide out. thon nam also wasnt home cus he went to funeral. when min went outside to get men and wan, an climbed into the house.. she had an arguement with the grandmother then an went after her with a knife.. end there..

aaaahhhhh.... :eek: gosh that An...such a horrible b***h... :( run grandma run...errr...i hope tonam will come home and see what's going on so he can really realize who is the one who cause all the problem... :loool: ahh..can't wait to see mew and bie together...i just can't get enough from them...haha...they look so sweet together....love this drama....anywase thanks for the short summary.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
what if thonnam do come home?..and what if An figures out a way to blame it on Min? oy..hope not..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
what if thonnam do come home?..and what if An figures out a way to blame it on Min? oy..hope not..

AAAAHHH..you're right :arrg: ....well hopefully min's sister will beat the hell out of her...errr...so mad if it happen like that

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
the An girl blame Min for the injury of the granma and thonnam got mad but he don't really believe that Min did it so he act as to be close to An so that he could get some info... lol...can't wait to see the next epis.

i guess it's ending next week cuz the "Mueng Maya report" said Taley Rissaya will air as at the end of this november..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
http://www.scenario.co.th/webboard/viewtop...asc&start=0

hey hey let a comment for protest the sad ending (nang'ek died) in webboard exact
maybe they can change the sad ending like other lakorn they do (example kong and nussaba)

somebody said they no watch if nang'ek die
they feel sorry for pra'ek when his fiance die and now nang'ek"ll die again
lakorn helll :angry:
Ahahaha! In that webboard, have some comments said the title was already tell you that N’ek going to die.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
the An girl blame Min for the injury of the granma and thonnam got mad but he don't really believe that Min did it so he act as to be close to An so that he could get some info... lol...can't wait to see the next epis.

i guess it's ending next week cuz the "Mueng Maya report" said Taley Rissaya will air as at the end of this november..
OH NOO!! she alwase blame on min...gosh at least tonnam wise up and try to find out the truth now...yahhh :yahoo: ...so now him and min can finally be together until she die....awww....breaks my heart to see them not getting each other after all the obstracle they went through......so sad that she gotta die but oh well that's that...i hope to see them together again...sad that this lakorn is almost end.

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
i hate sading ending drama..hopefully those complaints would work..but i guess it's too late now..coz the drama is ending very soon right?