Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
no it's not ending this week. i guess it'snext week or the week after, but for sure it's not this week.

if it's not ending this week or next week probably so ....does anyone know how many episode this lakorn will have...i am just carious...i have final coming up and i wanna see how this lakorn end before i have my final.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
did you see the kiss...he was gonna slap her but instead kissed her? can anyone tell me what was he saying to her?

thanks

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know if it is a sad ending or not (might be) but i just watch "Mueng Maya Report" from the saturday's epi and p'boyd (director) did not tell how it's gonna end. he said have to wait and see...lol.. here's the link:

http://www.tv5.co.th/clip_video/index.php

Click on the >>> เมืองมายา รีพอร์ต ออกอากาศวันที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน 2549

you might wanna seek it nearly half of the clip...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
“บี้” เสียววาบ!! “เป้ย” ใจถึง “กระโจมอก” โชว์บู๊

“บี้” เสียววาบ!!
“เป้ย” ใจถึง “กระโจมอก” โชว์บู๊

ทำเอาหนุ่มๆเกือบหัวใจวายเมื่อตอนใส่ชุดว่ายน้ำลงจอ ล่าสุดนางร้ายสุดเซ็กซี่ เป้ย-ปานวาด เหมมณี ยังมีช็อตเด็ดให้หนุ่มๆได้ลุ้นกันอีกรอบ เมื่อเจ้าตัวลงทุนนุ่งกระโจมอกผ้าเช็ดตัวผืนเดียวเข้าฉากบู๊กะพระเอกหนุ่ม บี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว ในละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก” ทางช่อง 5 จะหวาดเสียวขนาดไหน ? ต้องไปชม

เป็นฉากที่ ต้นน้ำ (บี้) วางแผนแกล้งทำดีกับ อัญชลี (เป้ย) เพื่อสืบหาความจริงเรื่องยักยอกเงินบริษัท โดยฉากนี้ผู้กำกับ บอย-ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ ยกกองไปถ่ายทำที่บ้านหลังสวยในหมู่บ้านสัมมากร ย่านสุขาภิบาล 3 ก่อนเปิดฉากถ่ายทำผกก.เรียกเป้ยกะบี้มาซักซ้อมคิวบู๊อย่างละเอียดยิบ เพราะฉากนี้เป้ยต้องนุ่งกระโจมอกผ้าเช็ดตัวผืนเดียว ถ้าไม่ซ้อมให้แม่นคิวหนุ่มบี้อาจพลาดท่าทำสาวเป้ยโป๊กลางกองได้ ทั้งคู่เลยตั้งใจซ้อมเป็นพิเศษ เมื่อผกก.เห็นเป้ยกะบี้ซ้อมจนคล่องคิวแล้ว ก็เปิดฉากถ่ายจริงต่อทันที

เริ่มที่ บี้มาเคาะประตูห้องเป้ย เป้ยรู้ตัวอยู่แล้วก็เลยแกล้งผลัดผ้าเช็ดตัวออกมาต้อนรับบี้ โปรยเสน่ห์พอหอมปากหอมคอ จากนั้นเป้ยก็รีบขอตัวไปอาบน้ำ ระหว่างรอบี้ก็จัดการรื้อค้นข้าวของจนได้หลักฐานเด็ดมัดตัวเป้ยมาไว้ในมือ ขณะที่บี้กำลังจะหนีออกจากห้อง เป้ยก็เปิดประตูห้องน้ำออกมาเห็นซะก่อน ทั้งคู่ยื้อยุดฉุดกระชากแย่งหลักฐานเด็ดกันอยู่สักพัก เป้ยเห็นท่าไม่ดีเพราะสู้แรงบี้ไม่ได้ เลยเปลี่ยนแผนเป็นยั่วสวาทแทน

credit goes to exact
Ok...what's going on here...can someone PLEASE translate...thanks in advance... =]

pze

sarNie Adult
dont tell me him n his dad is gonna end with the same girl....n gosh shes such an itch in this lakorn its not even funny i hate her character...its gonna be hard for me to like her other characters in the future...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
god!! pra aek is such a stupid mean dumb ass!!! and nang aek is so annoying!! she try to explain to him why bother when he won't believe her. why let him treat her bad like this. makes me so mad watching it. :arrg:

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
I hekka agree w/ u, teedee!!!!!!!!!!!! The n'ek gets me mad! and like wat the nang rai said that n'ek is stupid like a buffalo!!!! Dude hekka annoying!!!

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Everything is getting so intense but I still manage to break a laugh or two while watching scenes between the pra ek and nang ek. The kiss/slap and the argument scenes are quite funny because they just seem to go on and on. Nang ek would just repeat the same lines over again while the pra ek shakes her. They should cut these scenes down to 10-15 seconds instead of 40 seconds.

Oh yea, Tonarm has been getting horny alot lately. LOL but it's cute though. I lovedddddddd that scene where he was about to slap Min but kissed her instead. The best kissing scene I've seen from this series so far.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:loool: OMg :blink: Just got done with epi 25!!! HOT!!! :drool: Bie was so cute..and Mew too...love the scene where he was like....hug me and i'll let P'min go...OMG..... :blush: :spin:

and the Kiss part!!! OMG...Hot....i can't wait to see epi 26!!! Oh i hope Bie aint' going to sleep with that B****!!! i can't stand her!!! now that i look at her....her hair makes her head look so big!!! HAHHAHA

Bie + Mew = HOT!!!!

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha..i agree...the n'rai looks like she has a big head bc of her hair.

episode 25 was awesome..its intense, but at the same time funny when p'eke makes such random requests. who says "hug me, hug me! if you hug me i ll let p'min go" thats so weird. but its cute...i loved it when he kissed her..thank goodness he didnt slap her that wouldve been so sad. it was cute when he carried her and her bag dropped. the look on her face was priceless when the magazine fell out. cant wait for tonight...im gonna scream if he sleeps with the n'rai.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
omg the kiss was hot and he does it with great expression like he is really into it. i m fainting here, he is just so hot. i doubt he will sleep with the n'rai. this drama is so good it keep me on the edge of my seat with every epi. but i hope they have some sweet time together.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
o0oo0ieee thank you for the screen caps Chewy.
Gosh, haven't seen this part yet. hehe Very intense. :yahoo:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
epi 25 is cute he wasn't mad seeing the doctor's killer but because he saw mint hugging the dude and he was getting so jealous thatz the reason he was mad thatz so cute! :spin:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHA!!! i love Bie!! so cute...i love when he ask her to hug me....OMG...love that part...and the kiss...HAHHA :spin: :drool: :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL dude I havent even watched 20 and ya'll speaking of how intense 25 is I may have to skip o__O LOl i cant believe im so behind for some reason urgh lol