Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

cecilia

Staff member
^sarn.you're too funny..

anywy..i thought Num and FRESH are so cute ..they got me giggle through today episode..:lol:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i just watch epi 21 i think is such sweet scene when he hug her on the sofa. i supect the following scene would b a sad one cause he is going to kick her out..............................bee is my new found love after watch this lakorn........if he does one more these type of lakorn i sure he will get even more attention. i hope he does one with fang...............

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ooooOoO!! I know the sofa scene so cute!!! I just saw it. Bee was so cute omg !! Such a young and new talent!! where was he like a year or two ago hah lol =x

natty

Chubs
you guys thought the sofa scene was cute? lol i thought that epi was so boring.. 2 more hrs until it airs on iptv drama

latest news on mew from exact web.

http://www.exact.co.th/program/news2/

rough translation. (not good at reading thai..)

after her first lakorn, mew's feed back was highly above expectation and became loved among the "mae kah". they even suggest she fight back when bie does her harms. some praise her prettiness said she is prettier in person. some praise her acting said she's very natural. she said she'll take all the criticisms to better herself in the future and promise that she will improve.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
there were so much drama in ep. 22....OMG...i feel so sorry for min....and i really hate the n'rai...she had everything all planned out....just watch when she get it....lol...this goes to show that i'm really into this lakorn...lol... =]

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Yeah I wish p'ek can meet his father's friend so they tell him that the n'rai is actually his father's *****.......

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
sandyc Posted Today, 03:22 PM
there were so much drama in ep. 22....OMG...i feel so sorry for min....and i really hate the n'rai...she had everything all planned out....just watch when she get it....lol...this goes to show that i'm really into this lakorn...lol... =]

Yep!!! I agree... LOL To think, there was so much hesistant for people to watch it because bie and mew aren't the most beautiful people in the industry. They may not be, but they sure won our hearts in this lakorn!! Goes to show you can never judge a book by its cover.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i usually dont' watch lakorn online and the lakorn dat i acutally watch live was Leh Ratee & LNJ :p and before Roy Adit Hang Ruk air --- all i saw was the teaser trailer on Exact site lol ... but dat all it took for me to watch dis lakorn even though they are newbies and not as good looking as other star --- i dont' mind .. it the storyline dat draw me in and i admit there was some funnie acting in the begin and i have a good laugh at it but as teh lakorn progress it so addicting --- got me all hype up and im glad i stick to dis lakonr from being to end .. Yahoo!!! It so wild . It have all teh scene i like ---> slap / KISS --> rain scene --> shirt riping lol --> and i love when the p'k get reallll reall close to the n'k sooo intense yet sexy !!!!!!!!! :loool:

O' one more thing .. to make it prefect ... a "R" scene or a "willign" scene ... well do the work *wink*

Sophie

sarNie Elites
oh noooo
just finish to watch on live
i think the doctor 'll die in next eps (tomorrow)
so sad for Mew, no proof now

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
AWWW!!!.........That's how An can try to get p'ek now....cuz I was wondering for a while when I see the scene they about to kiss or something how can she be with him when there's the Dr.. Oh my!!! The lakorn it's soooo well done!!!!!! I like it when u can't guess wut's going on!!

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i hope that an girl gets whats coming to her, and that the doctor is able to do something before its too late. he needs to wake up and realize that she doesnt care about him at all...all she wants is money..i feel bad for min..she is trying so hard to get to bi understand her :(

samtly

Xtreme sarNie

i want to watch tis scene. they look so good especially bee. it look like he is caring for her. which he have not done for the last epi....................

pze

sarNie Adult
didnt someone say it was ending this week....or maybe next week then if not this week...

cecilia

Staff member
so many episodes already..but the plot is still GOOD..i can't wait..each episode tell a story of its own..that's what so good about EXACT..

i really hope that Be come to an understanding for Mew..as in right now..he's just another P'TIK..doubting on Cherry ..:lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
so many episodes already..but the plot is still GOOD..i can't wait..each episode tell a story of its own..that's what so good about EXACT..

i really hope that Be come to an understanding for Mew..as in right now..he's just another P'TIK..doubting on Cherry ..:lol:

:yahoo: Nicely said!!! HAHHAHA :arrg:

:drool: :wub: :yahoo: :loool: love this lakorn!!!!