Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL great tinah I just have to wait till im 23 to see it hahahahha lol
you mean 5 more years right?..you'll be the same age as me..lol..dont know if the newbies will make it as good as the old version..i probaly wouldnt want to watch it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah in 5 years I'll be 23 -___- me 18 right now lol and yeah the original is always better, but i have faith in exact they are the channel that makes the best remakes ... whereas to other channels ruin it .. and exact always choose the best actresses and actors to play a certain role .. Bee and Mew at this point I doubt can do roy leh because they are to small LOOKing lol like tik in roy leh he was like buff hahah and built lol i think mew and bee are to young looking for that....I cant imagine Bee portraying tik hahah lol

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..sometime bee look tuff and buff too.i mean..when he stand next to mew..he make her look like an ant just that when the camera zoom in...she look tougher than im..:lol: but as for remake of tik and phiyada..it'll be tough to top one powerful couple..i mean..Bee and Mew seem like one GREAT power couple..but not alot of remake can be as good as the orginal..

anyway..i like how it go so far..the plot just getting hotter and touchier than before..i was so scare for Mew when he said there's no one to help her even if she scream ..and what she think he'll do to her..:lol:..that was funny and cute..^^

natty

Chubs
Yeah in 5 years I'll be 23 -___- me 18 right now lol and yeah the original is always better, but i have faith in exact they are the channel that makes the best remakes ... whereas to other channels ruin it .. and exact always choose the best actresses and actors to play a certain role .. Bee and Mew at this point I doubt can do roy leh because they are to small LOOKing lol like tik in roy leh he was like buff hahah and built lol i think mew and bee are to young looking for that....I cant imagine Bee portraying tik hahah lol

gosh you girls are just babies.. lol.. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
check this out..he's looking good in this pose..

and she's very pretty and cute too..

Credit: interlove

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
nice picture..thank you for sharing...love Bee and Mew...they look good in these sport clothes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool..lol..but you never know..other channels might want to remake it besides Exact..I dont know if anyone can portray the player role as good as tik..

thanx for sharing Cecilia..they are so colorful..lol and Mew looks different in those pix..she kinda look like Ae

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes thanks for the pix cecilia their awesome hehhe their so cute

and yeah other channels may remake it but I don't think anyone can do it as well as exact can -___-

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ooo... just watched epi 19 it was soo intense bie throwing her to the ground and ripping of her clothes i was hopin for an r scene but i kinda figured that the r scene was not goin to happen cos i have never seen an r scene done in an office before... i cant wait for the pool scene and hopfully the couch hugging scene is in the next epi... it ends nxt week... is this going to ruin the lakorn with a fast ending???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!! Epi19 makes me so mad!!! pra aek is such a jerk ass, too mean & nang aek is so annoying!!! it's so annoying she kept saying the same thing over and over again the part he pull her dress off and the part he hug her &try to kiss her in the hospital room. it ruin the scene. she kept saying his name & said what are you doing, let me go..o god!! can't she say something else. or just say it two or three and then stop..she should just keep on trying to push him away or yell for help , don't kept saying the same thing over and over again when he's not listening to her. that is just annoying to watch,how can the director let that go. the scene is annoying to watch. why they even have the scene he rip her clothes off it just shows he's a jerk, if i were her i'll call the cops on him. hehehe..guess i'm too into it..i hate it when he's the only one yelling at her. i want her to yell at him back. it's more fun that way. next part looks better she slap his face. :arrg:

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
episode 19 was interesting...but one sad thing is that i don't understand thai...can anyone tell me why bee is so mad at the hospital and the part where it was raining and mew was in her pajama talking to bee...he seem angry the whole episode...if anyone can give me a brief summary..i would be appreciate.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lil_ babe he is angry because she wore the dress that his dead fiance wore once and he thought she did it on purpose to compare herself to his ex...

LOL did anyone catch the part when bee was yelling at her and the he says "tur mah you grai chun praw mah yur mah yuoan chun chai mai" (your close to me to seduce and turn me on hahah lol) my translation of it and also when he admits that she looks good in the dress he played it off like he didn't mean it but u can tell he means it -____- can't wait for more

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Lil_ babe he is angry because she wore the dress that his dead fiance wore once and he thought she did it on purpose to compare herself to his ex...

LOL did anyone catch the part when bee was yelling at her and the he says "tur mah you grai chun praw mah yur mah yuoan chun chai mai" (your close to me to seduce and turn me on hahah lol) my translation of it and also when he admits that she looks good in the dress he played it off like he didn't mean it but u can tell he means it -____- can't wait for more

Tina your so silly...lol....but it's ok...im addicted too.... =]

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
how come when i click to read the comments it says" sorry some required files are missing...." what am i supposed to do?? is this drama finishes at ep 24? if it is then next week is the last week....

ealier you guys were talking about the "r" scene...what r scene...? is it the part where he took off her clothes?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
whoohoo another fresh and noom love story!!

:blush: i so want these two to get together in Muang Dala....but it didn't happen...but me happy..NOW!!!!.HAHA

Sarn...**there's a willing in epi 20 HAHAH**

OMG i can't wait until the next epi.....Bee hugs Mew on the couch!!!! HAHAH hopefully in the rain tooo!!!!

HAHAHAH me so excited!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Episode 19 is where he tears off her clothes@kapolo........... and ummm LOL Sandy :p
OooOO

you guys know what whenever it shows the scene where they are arguing for some reason the song "sirasak-gwar jah roo" from roy leh keeps playing in my head I think it would gave been a good ost for this lakorn also and also that one song by Am Fine-Mah ruk tammai torn nee for towards the ending cause lI know thats how Bee is gonna be feeling -___- after all that crap he put her through to almost losing her =x

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode, Bee tried to "R" Mew again and it's the scene that they fell in the pool. Too bad that when he tried to "R" her on the couch, they sort of blurred the scene until she got up and he chased her down that they fell into the pool. There was this one part when he was "R" her that was so funny to me. When Bee was trying "R" Mew on the couch she grabbed his hair from the back and pull his head away so she could get up and try to escape. That was a change from other attempt "R" scenes in which Mew only shouts and yells for him to get off or asking him what's he doing or just trying to push him off.