Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

donna

sarNie Adult
i know! did u hear that smack after he kissed her! he kissed her on the mouth or cheek. all i know is that it has to be real cuz of the noise. when i kiss my nephew on his cheek i hear that muah*smack* noise!

cecilia

Staff member
today's kissing scene make him look hot...i think he look very good in
this episoe..mew may look big..but she's tiny compare to him. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: ya hear the *smack* noise he does after he kiss her LOL>>>>>>>> as if the sound effect will make us believe he kiss her for reall ... we know wat he kiss :lol:

natty

Chubs
i dunno.. sarn and kayla think alike.. and i know kayla.. she's not very um.. "white" :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hahahahah! I wonder if the kisses are real :/ It breaks my heart to even see him touching HERR!! ahahahaah im disappointed by this pairing.. MEW is a no no -.-'' hahaha but BIE isss sooo HOTTTTTTTTTTTT! whooooooooooooooooo xDDD

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Bie is very cute. epi 14 is so sweet he's so worry about her. so sweet the part he hug her in the taxi.he's so jealous too, he was all mad when see her talk to Nom. hehehe and funny fresh was like is he mad or is that how he is... 555+ and the part he want her to go home with him but the doctor guy said will drive her home. he was mad again. they look awkward standing for their ride.hehehe..Bie act like a really jealous boy that doesn't admit he like her,but he's very cute. he play it cute. i am starting to fall for him... :wub: :D :p next part looks good. can't wait for next part. yeah the kiss was fake. he said he cover her lip with his thumb so he kiss his own thumb but it does look real. his face expression when he's mad is cute in a way. hehehe...

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn has def. grown on me! i dont want her to die..i just want bie to finally be happy and let go of the past...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he really cute new actors/singers p-bie na ruk jung he such a dorky he know he has a little feeling for her but just act tough inside

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i love epi 14 too...and havn't watch 15 so no comments yet.....and to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai i loved you uploading because it's fast compare to sendspace and ets....good job to you......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah i love epi 14 too...and havn't watch 15 so no comments yet.....and to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai i loved you uploading because it's fast compare to sendspace and ets....good job to you......

hahah no probs I know how it feels to wait for a lakorn u wanna watch all week then when someone finally upload it, it takes fo eva to download T___T and I love using filefront cause the download from there is faster and the files last longer.. ^_^

Hahahah I skipped ahead a few parts and omg these two couples are so cute, but then I got confused cause I had to go back and re watch a few parts so it was all mixed up lol but omg I'm loving Bee and Mew... I think Mew is cute in that innocent loOking way and Bee reminds me of this one pra'ek I don't remember the name but the pra'ek starred in "ma yah narng" (mermaid) .... especially when Bee gets mad its like omg .. kiss me next :wub: lol hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai..you're too funny..kiss me..:lol:..

anyway..i realize that both of them like to talk with their eyebrows..^^..i thought it weird and cute in a strange way..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
in some view, mew is cute (depends on her clothes). i can't wait to watch 15 and on next thursday is also a good scene too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
epi15 i like how they kept looking at eachother, they like eachother but don't admit it. so funny the butler man kept saying she never get to ride in the bm car. so funny...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes i think he look gay lol letting a girl message his shouldar why cant he do hers instead 555+ mew shes isnt ugly but ok everyone pretty in their own way and everybody have different types n taste lol hopefully they act ch7 too :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Thinks Mew is cute in that innocent country girl way... she isn't hot or sexy but shes cute and I think being cute is better than being hot or sexy lol =x ... but ....