Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

maijune

SarNie Adult
i hope that's not the ending...maybe she took off somewhere and years later he's gonna see her again and tell her he loves her...maybe that's how it'll end, but before all of that he sees her diary after she took off....

i hate sad ending too....and i'm so agreed it was what you think....anyway i'm so loving this lakorn....

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's gonna be happy ending cuz now bie's kind of showing the affection of liking mew but he just have that grudge. in some lakorn, they show sad scenes on the title and ending theme song but have happy ending and vice versa. i don't really know since the summary from the official web don't give the ending... the only way to find out is to watch it to the end...:lol:

what do you guys think about the ending?

jai

sarNie Elites
I think the beginning may be a pre-ending.. if you know what I mean, perhaps it gives you an idea of him finding himself/true feelings and the ending is actually him pursuing her... sometimes the intro doesnt always become exactly the ending.. i don't know if i'm makin much sense..but there could be more scenes from the time he realizes what he could've done... he may have the chance still to correct things.. "happy ending" i'm crossing my fingers!

natty

Chubs
nope fuzzy_wuzzy.. i think it's going to be a sad ending.. why? because p'boyd wants to boost these two.. it's been 10 years since he wanted to boost a pra'nang (last was fluke and aom).. and he is best known to boost his pra'nang by giving them a lakorn that people remember... and those lakorns, no happy ending.. i.e. Noosaba/Tang- Rak Nai Roy Kaen, Aom/Fluke- Tawfun kub Mawin, Mam- Yah Yoot Thawan Tee Plai Fah... none of those had a happy ending..

so that's why i think this one will be a sad ending..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
nope fuzzy_wuzzy.. i think it's going to be a sad ending.. why? because p'boyd wants to boost these two.. it's been 10 years since he wanted to boost a pra'nang (last was fluke and aom).. and he is best known to boost his pra'nang by giving them a lakorn that people remember... and those lakorns, no happy ending.. i.e. Noosaba/Tang- Rak Nai Roy Kaen, Aom/Fluke- Tawfun kub Mawin, Mam- Yah Yoot Thawan Tee Plai Fah... none of those had a happy ending..

so that's why i think this one will be a sad ending..
i don't know... may be...
have to wait til the end lol..
i don't think p'boyd will upset the fans cuz the latest scene (scene where p'ek came into the back stage to see n'ek in the fasion show) was added because so many fans said p'ek was too "Jai Rai" towards n'ek.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I think the beginning may be a pre-ending.. if you know what I mean, perhaps it gives you an idea of him finding himself/true feelings and the ending is actually him pursuing her... sometimes the intro doesnt always become exactly the ending.. i don't know if i'm makin much sense..but there could be more scenes from the time he realizes what he could've done... he may have the chance still to correct things.. "happy ending" i'm crossing my fingers!

Yep that's what theorized also hehehehe. let's hope so!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
555 so funny now my mom was saying the neak look like me when in the beginning i was like she isnt pretty or matches neak role lol 555 lmao what u know my twin sister 555 i was shock and was like omg me and her alike mom make me laugh only difference is she taller and thinner then me by the way how is this lakorn going havent watch it lately?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a sad ending she died in the car accident. people post message in exact webboard wanted it to be a happy ending too. well we have to see if they will change the ending but most likely they won't yeah like someone said p'boyd like ending that are sad because people will remember it more.

cecilia

Staff member
why do it have to be a sad ending..it's like they dont' even get along yet..they have just begun their romance..and BOOM..the n'ek 's dead..that's so dumb..i hope they change the ending..she dream and long to be with him like forever..and once theyr'e together..she's gone..if ending gonna be sad ..lakorn gonna be sorta suck in way too..:(

i dont' want bad thing to always happen to n'ek..and i hope they change it too..^^

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i still think that the n'ek is not that pretty, but she is not butt ugly either. she is pretty when she has thick make- up on, but not so when she is natural and i think it's the same for everyone that when they put thick make- up on they look better than b4. so she is just average or a lil bit below average, but not ugly ugly.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't know, but maybe n'ek will die of brain tumor, like how everyone else dies from brain tumor. It's so stupid how they kill off characters like that. She did faint in the beginning episodes.... sounds like brain tumor to me.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
it's a sad ending she died in the car accident. people post message in exact webboard wanted it to be a happy ending too. well we have to see if they will change the ending but most likely they won't yeah like someone said p'boyd like ending that are sad because people will remember it more.
Yea, I read somewhere that after the grandmother's death, nang'k went back home and pra'k went to bring nang'k back but she didn't want to come so he force her in the car and because pra'k and nang'k were arguing while pra'k was driving, they had a car accident.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, I read somewhere that after the grandmother's death, nang'k went back home and pra'k went to bring nang'k back but she didn't want to come so he force her in the car and because pra'k and nang'k were arguing while pra'k was driving, they had a car accident.
Oh No...Yeah I guess pra'ek is just telling us the story b/c I just rewatched part one and he was at the beach thinking about his adeed hang ruk. How sad...but it's going to be very interesting tho.
I kind of what this ending, but it's different. -_-
But in a way :lmao:

Thank you for the summary. ;)

Lindt

sarNie Egg
in exact, they said they got the car accident but didn't tell whether they will repeat the past or not... or didn't whether they're dead... i really don't think they will die... but not sure... will it be like... 20 episodes?

numfon

sarNie Adult
but Tawfun Gub Mawin was a happy ending na. Mawin almost died.. but like most lakons.. some miracle happened, he survived, and they got together. :p

eh.. i dunno about this lakon. P'Boyd's ideas aren't that easy to predict. lol he likes to surprise us. >_< who knows.. something miraculous might happen in this lakon's ending too. ;)