Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

natty

Chubs
I dont understand. y does he have to wait a year. any wat sort of show or competition was he on.

he was on The Star 3... he made it to the final 2. R from R+positive beat him.. he wasnt all that good during competition.. mew sang better.. but because he was "cute" lol he was able to rake in ratings until the end.. mew came in 3rd.. but anyways.. they both wont be able to have their own album until about a year after R releases his...

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks, cecilia for posting the song! do you have more songs from the album? ...or did you rip it from the mv?

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
can someone tell me the story line alittle

i just find that the pre 'ek just over reacts and shows to much emotions soooooooooooooooooooooooooo frikking ugly..... sorry

natty

Chubs
i'm lost. :wacko: at the end of the MV, it says the song's included in an album called "Love Scenes" or something 'aa ka..

and didn't Nick (The Star 2) come out with his album before M?
anyway, yeah... i agree that Bee's singing improved a lot. i didn't really like him when he was in The Star 3.. his personality was soooo "na mun sai" LOL blah.. i didn't even think he was cute... and i still don't. haha but yeah.. this MV made me laugh. lol the dance and everything.. it's so him.. very poppy. :lol:
i thought nick's album came out after no?

sarN

sarNie Granny
in eps 6 . P'ek was shirtless LOL >>> Im prolly to old for him but .. he got a nice build young body .

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
The more i watch this the more Bie reminds me of Pepper, he sound slike pepper and he kinda acts like pepper when pepper was in Leh Ra Tee.

Oh, yea i found another short video of Bie at youtube, he's singing his own version of "Koon Kroo Krub" by Plub but its called "P'Joe Krub" its weird seeing him all happy since he's always serious in the lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zw8ATXGcrg

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
can someone b kind enough to write the summary for this lakorn. pls pls pls

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm hooked with this lakorn......i think the n'ek is cute....the song is good too... :)

i really like the song that bee sings....."i need somebody".....
i found at youtube.com

I Need Somebody

:)

these two start to grow on me... :) :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
i would love to have a copy of Bee's I need somebody love...can someone upload in the buddie media so i can download becuase i couln't be able to save from youtude...i appreciated....

also the one that bee, mew and the other guy sang....