Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I love Bee's lips.....they are so cute...but he needs to work on his angry facial expression....i'm loving this lakorn....I can't wait to see if Bee going to "r" Mew...HAHAHHA .....

***i want to see more sweet scenes and the fashion show**

****after watching epi 8***

OMG MAD at DR... what kind of "friend" is he. but he has a nice body..cuts...OMG...i didn't realized he was that build....OMG hot hot...hehehe

oh i bet the n'rai is the model that Bee's dad was having the affair with...OMG i can't wait to what look on Bee's face...well ...we know it's going to be the same like every other one...hehheeh

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Sarn~ you're going to like this...2 "r" in one night....c'mon nothing can bet that....

it's funny how p'ek was trying to kiss n'ek....but you could so tell that n'ek is way stronger....and he can't get to her...HAHHAHAHAH

sarN

sarNie Granny
There an "R" scene .. wat esp ??? LOL >>> The N"k is too strong she can over power him so i dont' think "R" is even possible LOL >>>>> IN eps 8 the scene where he wsa drunk he look motionless and weak ... and all the sudden in the quickness he move to pin her under his was just too funniee ...as if he can scent it her so there his chance!!!! To bad the attempt "R" wasn't sucessfull LOLLLLL!! Then the next morning the N"K bump into him and he hold her still in dat cheesy position omg the expression her on face.. :lol: :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
There an "R" scene .. wat esp ??? LOL >>> The N"k is too strong she can over power him so i dont' think "R" is even possible LOL >>>>> IN eps 8 the scene where he wsa drunk he look motionless and weak ... and all the sudden in the quickness he move to pin her under his was just too funniee ...as if he can scent it her so there his chance!!!! To bad the attempt "R" wasn't sucessfull LOLLLLL!! Then the next morning the N"K bump into him and he hold her still in dat cheesy position omg the expression her on face.. :lol: :lol:

HAHHAHAH!!! but for some reason it keeps my interest....still want to watch it...HAHAHAH

Natty :lol: hopefully it will come back to drama soon...!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

credit to exact

i wonder what's going on here.....they kissing.... :wacko: :lol:

ละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก” กำลังมาแรง!! เพราะคู่พระนาง บี้-มิว เจอหน้ากันทีไรเป็นต้อง “ตบจูบ” กันทุกที แถมทั้งคู่ยังเล่นได้เนี๊ยนเนียนจน 2 พิธีกร ตุ๊ก-กอล์ฟ อยากรู้ว่าทั้งคู่ใช้เทคนิคอะไร ? ในวันที่ บี้-มิว มีคิวมาเยือน “ขอบอก” เจ๊ตุ๊ก เลยขอให้ทั้งคู่สาธิตเทคนิค “ตบจูบ” ให้ดูหน่อย พูดยังไม่ทันขาดคำบี้ก็หันไปคว้าตัวน้องมิวมาสาธิตจูบแบบใช้เทคนิคมุมกล้องให้ดู ทำเอาแฟนคลับที่ยกทัพมาเชียร์กรี๊ดกร๊าดลั่นสตูฯเพราะน้องมิวยังไม่ทันตบ บี้ก็ชิงจูบก่อนซะแล้ว ฝ่ายเจ๊ตุ๊กเห็นลีลาพลิ้วของพระเอกบี้ก็ถูกใจเลยประกาศลั่นกลางเวที ขอโชว์เลิฟซีนหวือกะบี้ดูสักตั้งพูดจบเจ๊ก็โดดร่วมวงแจมกะบี้-มิวทันที เอาล่ะสิ งานนี้บี้จะเสียจูบให้เจ๊ตุ๊กรึป่าว!? ต้องตามไปลุ้นกันต่อในรายการ “ขอบอก” คืนวันศุกร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคมนี้ เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5

HJAHHAHAHAHA i can't wait to see this show......can someone help translate this.... :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I promise this is the last post for today...in here... :lol:

นายบี้รับบทหนัก!!

ได้ยินเสียงแว่วมาจากกองถ่าย "รอยอดีตแห่งรัก" ว่า หนุ่มบี้ สุกฤษฏ์ ต้องรับบทหนักมาก เลยขอไปแอบซุ่มดูซะหน่อยว่าจะรับบทหนักขนาดไหน...

อืม...รับบทหนักจริงๆด้วย

อู๊ยย...หลังจะเดาะมั๊ยเนี่ยเรา

มิว!! ฝากไว้ก่อนเถอะ

:lol: :lol: i just love the expression on his face on the last two pictures...HAHAHHAAHHAH
poor guy...need more meat on him...HAAH

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
I have to admit that it's good. Can't wait for the next ep. she's gonna slap him! lol

They're just to cute!

natty

Chubs
i'm just surprised... exact decided to let bee release his own album already.. so those who want it.. you'll get it soon

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahh sorry to the nang`ek fans but i do not think shes pretty at all ! ahha but i guess.. i wanna confirm something.. so the songs that be playing int he lakon is sang by Bee the pra`ek right? hes so good! :D Is he like a real singer though?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i like both of their acting but the n'ek is not cute at all. i like bee though. the scene from korbok was fun, i watch it and it was funny. it seems like n'ek has bigger body than p'ek...