Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
the girl is so photogenic esp. when she puts make- up on. she's really pretty when she has make- up on. u can see in when she did photo shoots in the lakorn and i luv her smiles right there cuz she has a refeshing smile. i luv the song that they played at the beach. it has a nice tune and i think the p'ek sings it.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Really u thought she was photogenic? I haven't watched that episode yet but from what i saw from the previews, she didn't seem photogenic at all.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i doubt a r scene would acurred here. this type of teaser always lead to no where.

can someone b kind enough to give a summary, i dont understand y she end up staying in his house?

natty

Chubs
she end up staying there because his friend the doctor suggest work to her.. and that work is taking care of pra'ek's grandmother.. also she decided to take the job because her parents mortgage then house so she needed the money..

the fainting scene rendered me speechless..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yea, i'm begining to like this lakorn too, they're acting is alright
for those who liked the song that was played when the p'ek was walking in the beach scene, i've found the mv fot it at youtube, but i still can't find the audio, if someone hasa it can they please upload thanks..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx43idobFVw
oh, the songs called "I Need Somebody" aka Yaak Ja Kor Suk Kon

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol samtly.. he cant come out with his own album just yet.. not for another year.. during competition he was not this good...
i'm lost. :wacko: at the end of the MV, it says the song's included in an album called "Love Scenes" or something 'aa ka..

and didn't Nick (The Star 2) come out with his album before M?

anyway, yeah... i agree that Bee's singing improved a lot. i didn't really like him when he was in The Star 3.. his personality was soooo "na mun sai" LOL blah.. i didn't even think he was cute... and i still don't. haha but yeah.. this MV made me laugh. lol the dance and everything.. it's so him.. very poppy. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
o so The Star 3 is it like "Plik Din Su Dao" just dat it a real show ? American Idol type? cool ! Who won ?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
"what i saw from the previews, she didn't seem photogenic at all." yea, that's what i thought too. well, she's not that pretty naturally or even with a lil of make- up, but the scene where she did the photoshoots she looked pretty cuz of the dark make- up and the dressing or maybe cuz of the far shot. she needs extra make- up to look pretty. i think she's not that ugly ugly just that she's a lil below average. in the real magazine shoot with the guy she doesn't look that bad. being photogenic doesn't mean that u r pretty in real life, but pretty in photoshoots. Some people r like that- not pretty naturally or not pretty at all, but when it comes to pixs they r pretty. other people r pretty in real life, but not so in pixs.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I think the n'ek is cute, but the p'ek needs a little help. In the end I don't think I should even be talking cause I'm not the one tv, or making singing albums. so why is everyone giving these two such a hard time????

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
for those who liked the song that was played when the p'ek was walking in the beach scene, i've found the mv fot it at youtube, but i still can't find the audio, if someone hasa it can they please upload thanks..
awww..OMGosh Thank You so much. Love the song. Wish someone will upload the audio, too.
This lakorn is pretty good, too.

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Man I like the storyline but geessh it's the p'ek he so can't act. So whenever I watch this lakorn and there's a scene with him in it I close my eyes and pretend it's Pepper because they kinda sound alike..hehehe

samtly

Xtreme sarNie

thank for the mv. wow i really like the song. i didnt realise the pek sang the song. thank i really cant wait for his album to come out.

natty

Chubs
lol samtly.. he cant come out with his own album just yet.. not for another year.. during competition he was not this good...