Roung Keing Dao

tang071

sarNie Elites
rung is prettier lol both played by mo. but yeah it totally sucks and is nasty how kade gets with both sisters. its so weird that they chose kade to play this part and how he's kinda playboyish and isnt innocent like he usually is. he's a good actor and almost all the n'kes do really well in the future after starring in a lakorn with kade. i'm sure there are other lakorns like this one where the guy gets both girls. like i think that twin movie w/eg and ae.

Ana

sarNie Adult
That really suckz. I wanted fiesty Mo to be n'ke. Gosh! gross he slept w/Dao but ends up w/Rung -_- . That's just nasty -_- .

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Roong is prettier too (shows how much makeup and hairstyle can improve looks) esp. one part in the previews where she's opening something and balloons come out and Kade comes up behind her to give her a necklace. Her character so far is really bland and dull though. I think it would be more interesting for both of them to have a selfish streak since they both have parental issues.

As for a guy who can't tell who's who especially when their personality are drastically different? Can we say dumber than a box of rocks? I still say the summary might not be complete though and Kade could still end up w/Dao.

Yeah Dee Vang I agree that the first episode is really boring but I like Mo and the previews look good and there's not a lot to watch these days so I'm giving it a chance. It doesn't grab your attention right away like the other PJJ dramas but I'm gonna give it a few more episodes.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
well the only way dao will end up with kade is if PJJ changes the summary which they do a lot!

but for me, i guess i prefer dao with no kade b/c he doesn't seem to deserve her if can't tell her apart from roong. but then again in bptawan, oil couldn't figure out that the yui he slept with was actually pim so i have no hopes for kade to figure that out either.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
From me watching the lakorn, I thought Dao will get with Kade and Roong will get with that guy that liked Dao at the country place. I forgot his name... I hope it ends like that.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hey noiki did you read the whole summary? Can you give a more detailed summary than the one posted here? It was confusing the way that one was written. I sorta thought the summary was they type where they left off the very end, kind of like a cliffhanger, watch to see what happens sort of thing or maybe its cause I just want Dao w/Kade.

Oh the country dude was named Honkhao or something like that right? I think he dies and Dao blames Roong for his death and goes on some sort of revenge scheme or something.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
Hey noiki did you read the whole summary? Can you give a more detailed summary than the one posted here? It was confusing the way that one was written. I sorta thought the summary was they type where they left off the very end, kind of like a cliffhanger, watch to see what happens sort of thing or maybe its cause I just want Dao w/Kade.

Oh the country dude was named Honkhao or something like that right? I think he dies and Dao blames Roong for his death and goes on some sort of revenge scheme or something.
[post="28003"][/post]​

Really? Damn...I wanted a happy ending for everyone. :angry:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like dao anymore she's getting annoying, unreasonable and gullible! Hope kade get with roong now.

dee

sarNie Egg
according to the summary that I read from channel 7....its states that Kade is going to get with Roong....it sucks..cause I kinda want him to get with Dao...and it also did mention that Roong is gonig to sleep with that guy that Dao likes in the beginning...i don't know his name in the lakorn but his real name is "Big.....which sucks...cause I want Nang-eak to lose it to pra-eak not some other guy....hahaha....:)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Dao acts mean and bitch eposide 2 when roong was with kade walking in the rain dao looks more like n'rai and i thought dao was teh good one which she is but i think the girl who gets kade should have straight hair its cute and pretty :wub:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think I kinda lost interest after watching episode 3. I uber hate it when n'ek listens to bad guys (w/out questioning them) and won't even give p'ek the benefit of the doubt. Also I'm not exactly sure why Dao has this big chip on her shoulder. Yeah, her mom left her, her dad doesn't understand her, she had a crappy childhood but all in all no reason for her to be that bitter about life.

It didn't seem like Roong has some sort of fairy tale life either. Her stepdaddy must've not been all that or else why would she leave as soon as her mom died. I read somewhere that some thinks Dao has a right to be bitter because it seems like Roong just comes in and takes everything from her life but I don't see it that way.

Dao has her dad's love (even though he has a crappy way of showing it), KhunKao's love, and Kade's love but she throws it all away herself. You can't expect a guy to keep on being there for you when you give nothing.

Bou

sarNie Adult
agree wit u jeanie...i watched the first episode only and have epis 2 and 3 ...but somehow i dont have the urge to watch this lakorn anymore...i uno it just lost my interest...i no soo fast..but i am prolly gonna give it a shot lol .... :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent watched this yet..dont really want to cuz im not a fan of mo..but by reading the summary..sounds confusing..and it doesnt seem like both mo isnt the nang ek type..seem like there is no innocent mo..both sounds bad..and its too confusing ..dont know whos good and whos bad..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think that is the problem with this lakorn. it is too confusing. it has it anticipation but after reading all this summary it just seem confusion and not make much sence like dao personality, y she is always bitter and i dont like roung character much either. just like one of those goodie two shoe :shocked:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i accidently rented this lakorn..i just went to the video store hoping ken and aom lakorn will come..but it didnt yet..so i just got this lakorn..at first i just got it cuz since theres nothing else but then i realize it was kade and mo's..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I really feel bad for jamie in this lakorn. I don't know lolz I don't like roong or dao. Roong seems like a fake? Dao thinks the world is against her.