Roung Keing Dao

Ana

sarNie Adult
The preview to the beginning and ending preview lookz gr8. I even get confuse who the hell Kade is with whether it's the nice or mean one. Mo looks pretty in this lakorn. Jaime is not a n'rai she gets w/Tae I think. Their scenes in the preview looks cute ;)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see it. I think its soooo redundant to have the whole 1 bad 1 good twin though. Can't we have both of them with their own flaws? Or to make it more interesting have p'ek really love the bad one for once. It's interesting though that in here p'ek starts out liking the bad one first.

numfon

sarNie Adult
*scratches head. isn't the lakon called Rung Kieng Dao? (รุ้งเคียงดาว) :huh:

anyway, yeah..it's Ah'Thoo's lakon...so i'm kinda interested. ..but yes, kade deffinately needs a break. -_-

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
numfon said:
*scratches head. isn't the lakon called Rung Kieng Dao? (รุ้งเคียงดาว) :huh:

anyway, yeah..it's Ah'Thoo's lakon...so i'm kinda interested. ..but yes, kade deffinately needs a break. -_-
[post="24964"][/post]​
if i read correctly.. yes.. its says roong kieng dao.. but.. iunno where they got rung dee yong dao.. from

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie said:
Can't wait to see it. I think its soooo redundant to have the whole 1 bad 1 good twin though. Can't we have both of them with their own flaws? Or to make it more interesting have p'ek really love the bad one for once. It's interesting though that in here p'ek starts out liking the bad one first.
[post="24942"][/post]​
yes like can't they all be good twins instead and the bad girl be someone else. anyway, dao is the good twin right? and roong is bad? someone clarify please because kade only likes roong because he thought she is dao.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hmm after seeing the first epi, I think its more complicated than what I first thought. I think Dao is the main n'ek and she's the one that gets with Kade but she is the mean one. I can't actually tell whether or not she's evil or bad but she does have an attitude problem and tons of personal issues.

Roong seems to be the nice one but her screen time so far is limited so I don't know. Her only problem seems to be that she wants acceptance from her dad and Dao but they resent her for going w/the Mom.

In the previews its a little confusing but the way you can tell them apart I think is that Dao has straight hair w/bangs and Roong has wavy hair and no bangs. Going by that Kade sleeps with or rapes? Dao. The one shot where he's hugging Mo when she's in the hospital is Roong.

I'm almost willing to bet that there won't be a happy ending to this lakorn since there's no clear clut evil/good twin as of yet and that it is a PJJ drama.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn looks pretty interesting but kade looks too young.. for anybody.. he's a kutie though... :)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
so is the poor mo or serious mo bad?????? is she???? man....... this lakorn is pretty interesting i like the first epi I'm hooked already.

Ana

sarNie Adult
dee_vang said:
Thanks ana.

But.. umm.. this lakorn is confusing me!lol
[post="25409"][/post]​
Np! It's confusing me too. I dun like the whole mistaken identity thing. And if Kade slept w/mean Mo..er..I dun thing he should get w/nice Mo. Anywayz, it's pretty good though B)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm confused by the summary too. So basically Dao turns bad because she wants revenge on Roong whom she blames for Honkao's death? That's a pretty stupid reason but I guess I'll have to see how it plays out. I'm guessing by the summary that she does this by going after Kade cause Roong loves him and later on falls in love with him for real. But does Kade not realize that they're twins? He's one dense box of rocks if he can't tell the difference.

Just by the way that the last sentence of the summary is worded I'm not sure that Roong and Atip does end up together. It sounds like Dao wishes them happiness but there has to be a "but" in there somewhere. Like Kade realizes he loves Dao and Roong being the good/nice person she is steps aside. Cause if he slept w/Dao but ends up with Roong? That's sorta nasty.

Loved the ending song.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Same here.. I don't know why.. But it's pretty hard telling who's who.... LIke the preview of Kade sleeping with seems like Rung.. but she had this evil look or something... I don't know about this lakorn anymore.. ONly seen the first eps.. but i think it's too much for me. Maybe i will wait till it end to see who he end up with.. Wish it's with Dao too..