Roung Keing Dao

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Hang Monga is the name of the company that made the lakorn...it is also the sister company under Pao Jing Jong...

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
very confusing. just have to keep watching. Hey does anyone know who sings the song? Sounds like Mo.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ok so who does he get with!?lol....im confused well i also hope he gets with dao the mean one haha...yea i agree it would be nasty if he slept with dao and ends up with rung!!! but again dao all the way!

cecilia

Staff member
harman said:
OMG Dee Vang that little is creeping me OUT!!!!
[post="26106"][/post]​
:shocked: ...i second that...that little boy CREEPS me out...

Bou said:
ok so who does he get with!?lol....im confused well i also hope he gets with dao the mean one haha...yea i agree it would be nasty if he slept with dao and ends up with rung!!! but again dao all the way!
[post="26177"][/post]​
i hate it if that's the case..

S

sunflower

i actually understands why dao is not so nice to kade... i mean sounded like a pervert! lol... if a guy did that to me i would run away too and if next we meet i wouldn't be so nice to him either! and here she went to BKK to go interview for the job and he brought her to the company and disappeard and jaime totally was mean to her... and when she looked for kade she couldn't find him... of course i would be mean to kade... mo isn't 'evil' she is just mad at her mom, sister, and dad. her mom because she took rung and not dao.. her sister because the mom picked her sister instead of her... and her dad because he has become so bitter and mean to her since her mother left....

so basically dao does have the right to be a lil' bitchi..lol.. and now that rung comes home like that... she doesn't know how to act... so she somewhat rejects rung too... and obviously kade has already fallen in love with dao. and most of these things happen because of dao, so i'm thinking she is the main character even if she doesn't get with kade... dao is the main character..

Bou

sarNie Adult
sunflower u took the words out of my mouth about dao being the main character and why she is the way she is!i just hope she is the nang ake that kade ends up with.. i have nothin against the other one...but i like how kade and dao are right now :)

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
dee_vang said:
OFF TOPIC:
LOL.. it's not scary. I find it cute!
[post="26760"][/post]​
u have scary taste. i get goose bump everytime i see it..........

back to topic. this is lakorn is a bit confusing. hope they can clear out the story as it goes..........let not it be like num and aump lakorn.............confuse from the start to the end............... :wavecry:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OFF TOPIC

hahah.. I always thought the little boy was cute! Don't anyone agree? lolz.

His eyes are so cute and big! aww..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
dee_vang said:
OFF TOPIC
hahah.. I always thought the little boy was cute! Don't anyone agree? lolz.

His eyes are so cute and big! aww..
[post="26788"][/post]​
hahaha! I don't agree with you! It's not scary, but it's just ...lol. WEIRD! LOL. I was skimming through the topic, and BAM! that kid stood out. LOL.
the boy is cute tho.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMm...a twin lakorn huh...and the nang ek is young too..i am so watching this lakorn? did it air yet? does anyone know?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMmMm...a twin lakorn huh...and the nang ek is young too..i am so watching this lakorn? did it air yet? does anyone know?
[post="27033"][/post]​

i didn't even watch part 1 yet even though i have it :lol:
tanmgoe a twin cool i want to see her act as 2 different charater :D

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OFF TOPIC

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha :w000t:

ON TOPIC

wel.... i don't know... this lkaorn seem confusing and boring at the same time. Is it? I might get this.... oh no!

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
From the summary it says Kade will get with Rung, but he slept with Dao b/c Dao pretended to be Rung

Bou

sarNie Adult
:eek: :huh: ...what r u kiddin me???omg i wanted him to get with dao...oh no....now i dont know if i wanna watch this lakorn any more *tears* and its soo sick how he slept with dao and will end up with rung...so who does dao get with?ahhh...my hearts broken..i was all for dao and kade...not rung and kade...