Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
how about on a cloud or a rooftop.
OMG!! rooftop!! :loool: then they'll be making lots of noise and I won't be able to sleep (they'll be doing it on MY rooftop... :lol:) and since I can't sleep then I'll just go up to the rooftop and watch them do their private thing... :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha for a min there i taught that u started a new fics...lolz....

donna gosh ur rain is crazy.....haha....thats too funny....n gosh i wouldnt want to imagine that......

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! rooftop!! :loool: then they'll be making lots of noise and I won't be able to sleep (they'll be doing it on MY rooftop... :lol:) and since I can't sleep then I'll just go up to the rooftop and watch them do their private thing... :loool:
don't forget to take photos, i want to see them naked :loool: :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO peeping tom eh?

don't forget to take photos, i want to see them naked :loool: :ph34r:

look at the innocent one..asking for photos!!!! :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
wooh.....theres gonna be a sex tape now.....omo.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh another forbidden love? sad ending where everyone returns back to their own world..him above and shes below..ugh that didnt sound right neither! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahh another forbidden love? sad ending where everyone returns back to their own world..him above and shes below..ugh that didnt sound right neither! :lol:
i think it's also forbidden love... :lol: I'm planning on updating this tonight (hot scenes would start on the 1st chap... :rolleyes:) but I've got so many things to do... if I finish up early then I'll type the chap 1 later... :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's also forbidden love... :lol: I'm planning on updating this tonight (hot scenes would start on the 1st chap... :rolleyes:) but I've got so many things to do... if I finish up early then I'll type the chap 1 later... :lol:
sad ending? like the movie with nicolas cage and meg ryan? oh no :lmao: girls, did you forget that angel has no sexe?