Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have another short story in mind... :lol: it's a love story between a vampire and an angel.... :lol: I will try to post a short prologue later... I'll be using aum and aff again but they'll be having different names here... :lol: imagining things are easy for me if aum and aff are the characters... as for the title, I will change it again if I've thought of something better... :lol:

Prologue

Holding a red rose in his hand, Michael was looking at her from up above, following her every move and at the same time, admiring her exotic beauty. She’s different from any other human, the angel thought. In all these years, the angel with the name of Michael was secretly watching, and even fell in love with Samantha Cullen.

“You like her, don’t you?� A superior but friendly voice asked. Michael was hesitant to answer at first but he knew that he can’t lie to Him. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

“Yes, I do…� Michael whispered and sighed. Even if He knew that Michael has feelings for Samantha, he won’t be able to tell it to her himself.

“You know that she’s not human, right?� The voice asked him again and Michael nodded. He knew all along that Samantha is not human but that won’t stop him from loving her.

“I’ll let you go down and talk to her but…� He didn’t finish his statement. Deafening silence followed. The Almighty Him was trying to tell something very important to Michael. Michael waited for so long to hear those words. He’ll finally have the chance to hold Samantha’s hand and give her the red rose he was keeping for so long now.

“But are you willing to take the risk?� He finally completed his statement. Michael would take any risk involve just to meet Samantha. Michael nodded again as a sign of agreement. He’d do everything just to touch her face, no matter what it takes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sound good ! but dang ..u have so many fiction LOL >> is there goin be oneshot ?

pze

sarNie Adult
donna ur on a role for fics.....but keep them coming i love them....haha.....but continue with ur old ones too k....gosh i think i need to go back n read hot n spicy tomorrow....

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. more one shot. that's madness!!
you're on a roll on fiction --- seen your name alot.
keep writing, i'll be sure to read it ja.

can't wait.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg... doing it while floating in the air... it's hard for me to imagine but it's really funny... :loool:

well you said theres no bed...LMAO

i think it was from this movie van heisling, the vampire was getting aroused upside down from one of the pillars?... it was krazy! he had many mistresses..at once..(talk bout sex maniac)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^haven't seen that movie yet but I think I already saw the anime... :lol:

if they will do it while floating in air then it will be raining all night long...
a rain shower of semen
:loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^haven't seen that movie yet but I think I already saw the anime... :lol:

if they will do it while floating in air then it will be raining all night long...
a rain shower of semen
:loool:

OMG donna you did not just go there :loool: :loool: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG donna you did not just go there :loool: :loool: :loool:
I better stop now... don't want to go any further than that.. :rolleyes:

just imagine, a rain shower of semen... eeeewww... my umbrella would be sticky... :lol: according to my biology class, the semen is sticky... and that's the only lesson that I really paid attention to... the reproductive system... :loool:

I believe this will be my last post for tonight... it's already 1:13am here... I really really NEED to sleep... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I better stop now... don't want to go any further than that.. :rolleyes:

just imagine, a rain shower of semen... eeeewww... my umbrella would be sticky... :lol: according to my biology class, the semen is sticky... and that's the only lesson that I really paid attention to... the reproductive system... :loool:

I believe this will be my last post for tonight... it's already 1:13am here... I really really NEED to sleep... :lol:
^LMAO^

ok donna see you later..gn sweet dreams to you!