thaiartistnews.blogspot.com

transcend89

sarNie Adult
rita and rome as broken i think

watch out at

www.friendster.com/sriritajansen

www.friendster.com/paulaleetaylor

thaiartistnews.blogspot.com
ummm what do you mean by this i checked it out but uh??? what's with the second link anyways sad news for rita rome fans she's in a relationship

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...is it accurate? looks kinda fishy to me, it is rita but you all know what fans can do...someone tell me her friendster is for real.

hmm...is it accurate? looks kinda fishy to me, it is rita but you all know what fans can do...someone tell me her friendster is for real.
that friendster site was created and is maintained by a fan, kha, not Sririta...if you look to the upper right corner of the home page for that site, it states that it's a fan site...:)

neena

sarNie Adult
that friendster site was created and is maintained by a fan, kha, not Sririta...if you look to the upper right corner of the home page for that site, it states that it's a fan site...:)
oh...hahaha i just skimmed through it actually. so the thing about rita in a relationship...true? hmm...

oh...hahaha i just skimmed through it actually. so the thing about rita in a relationship...true? hmm...
see, up until recently, i thought Rita was dating some guy (there were pictures of them together at one of her runway rehearsals and he was kissing her, so people assumed she was with him), not her ex (whom she did get back with again for a while)...but then the gals in the Gae Roy Ruk thread stated that Rita said that she's not with anyone at the moment, so i don't know anymore... but if you really want to know, go onto multiply.com and look for the user "sririta" or "nongrita"; those gals are pretty close with Rita, so they would know...their news about Rita are always accurate...:)

so she dated b4 who was he?????????????
some hi-so guy (NOT AT ALL good-looking)...i think his name is Tae or something like that... she even got into an argument or physical fight (backstage at a runway show) with some other woman over one of her bfs (an ex now...i don't know if it was over Tae or another bf)...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh no! broken? what? man i keep reading all these interviews and stuff from the rteam fansite and gawd some of it is sooooo cute and funny of rome hahaha like about that scene in KKKJ where he had to kiss her for the romantic scene but he was so nervous so the director told rome to pretend rita is his girlfriend LMFAO and when he looked into her eyes he forgot his lines :loool: oh wow i nearly died laughing after reading that hahaha toooooooo cuteeee! and how in GRR thread how you girls said he gave a interview saying his fav. scene from GRR was the dinner scene w/ rita geez they just need to be together :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
some hi-so guy (NOT AT ALL good-looking)...i think his name is Tae or something like that... she even got into an argument or physical fight (backstage at a runway show) with some other woman over one of her bfs (an ex now...i don't know if it was over Tae or another bf)...
hey thai-lakorn-fan-forever you seen to know so much too about rita thanks for the info

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. so that was a fan page lol.. xp .. haha.. thanks for the info thailakornfanatic..

lmao.. khun ying... ur on a rteam roll lol.. i have to catch up on grr.. im wa behind yikes... >_< ..