Rome & Rita

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i just finished watching klien kaew krang jai and omg its too sweet but i was looking on YT and on the shows and stuff Rome said he used to watch Rita's lakorns hahaha that is tooo sweet! i wish they would date but have they datd before

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
And... the point of this is? ... Especially with the question mark o_O. I thought you had a question to ask, I guess not... Yeah, they're a lovely couple.

judyp

sarNie Adult
And... the point of this is? ... Especially with the question mark o_O. I thought you had a question to ask, I guess not... Yeah, they're a lovely couple.
she did ask a question..if you read the last line..

anyways, they're cute together. but i don't think they've dated.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO, sala and van spamming here too? lol, anyhow, sala your question .. i not too sure either but i remember reading somewhere that rome admires rita :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think we know that rome obviously has a thing for rita hehe. sadly, they havent dated before but if they did, they would make one of the cutest couple in the biz! klien kaew was a very cute and romantic lakorn. rome/rita made it a plus with their amazing chemistry

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'llbe supa happy if they are dating rite now hehe.. i hope they will xp .. luv'em hehe...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO, sala and van spamming here too? lol, anyhow, sala your question .. i not too sure either but i remember reading somewhere that rome admires rita :wub:

LMAO! i know ritee! hehehe its khun ying and vansanee's reunion :lol: :wub: but yea man he deff. acts like her likes her haha and they seemed so close so thats y i thought they dated before or w/e but man they add to my "COUPLES THAT NEED TO DATE" list lmfao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm a married woman who is a lesbian at heart Rita is my biggest Woman crush when it comes to Thai Celebs ... but Ann Alicha is my hugest infatuation :loool:

i think we know that rome obviously has a thing for rita hehe. sadly, they havent dated before but if they did, they would make one of the cutest couple in the biz! klien kaew was a very cute and romantic lakorn. rome/rita made it a plus with their amazing chemistry
i agree with everything you said! :)

:wub: who wouldn't crush on Rita she's gorgeous; I'm a woman and even I crush on her :p LOL
lol...agree! :) same here...lol...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hehehe...you ladies are funnie! I agree too! She's a hottie! Even I'm crushing on her! :wub: Sometimes, it would be great if co-stars hooked up, but the romance on-screen doesn't resonate off-screen. So its better if they remained friends and date other people in real-life. We will just have to fanatize their romantic relationship through fan-fic and our imaginations :p :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
are ne of them dating neone
i heard they are both single so the chances of our dreams becoming reality is OK...that is IF ROME MAKES HIS MOVE!!! I think rome definitely has a thing for our gorgeous rita. they should go out, i would be so happy and support anything they do.