Rome & Rita

solin

sarNie Adult
:wub: who wouldn't crush on Rita she's gorgeous; I'm a woman and even I crush on her :p LOL
:lol: So do I :lol:
She's so gorgeous that anybody can't resist to her...boys or girls !

It would be great if they date together 'cause they are so perfect as a couple, but reality is not lakorn :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i heard they are both single so the chances of our dreams becoming reality is OK...that is IF ROME MAKES HIS MOVE!!! I think rome definitely has a thing for our gorgeous rita. they should go out, i would be so happy and support anything they do.

=O both are single gahh yep Rome deff. has a thing for Rita hahaha man i just watched that ep of Dra Kra Jai or w/e about the GRR and Boy was talking bout Rome liked Rita for a long time but keeps it to himself im like AWW! gawd he is too sweet and cute!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
rome and rita would make a cute couple... rome i think has a crush on rita... cuz he is always saying that rita is pretty n everything..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^ uh huh and like everytime they're interviewed or w/e the reporters always asking rome what he thinks about rita LMFAO everytime ahhaha its so cute tho he blushes and everything :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ROME AND RITA! They'll be one hot super gorgeous couple if they do go out. Gosh Rome is such a hottie. Rita is so lucky to have a guy like Rome secretly crushing on her.. I'd die if someone like Rome would be crushing on me...hehe.. lol.. I'm hoping to hear some good news of them both. Fans are cheering them on. I feel in love with Rome the first time I see him in KKKJ. He's one on the hottest thai actors.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
It may be hard for him to make a move. I have ever read his interview. He said, when he had a crush on someone, he was too shy to chat up with her first. ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
if they would be together, i can't imagine how cute would be their baby :dream:
:lol: :lol: :lol: that reminds me i was watching on YT that one clip of the behind the wedding scene of KKKJ the Tam dude was like so Rome/Rita how many kids do you plan on having? and Rome asks Rita "how many?" and she's like "Three" LMFAOOOOOOOOOO i was like :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I think they will make a cute couple.... but not sure if Rita will date guys that are younger than her...heheh... ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rome needs some time with me I'll turn him into Rome-O in like 2 hours :loool: if he don't make his move I will :wub: LOL :p ... with my pointers Rome will be Rome-O in no time -.O lmao I use to hollar at girls for my cousins and brothers they use to hand me their cellphones to text the girls they wanna get with lmao

rome and rita would make a cute couple... rome i think has a crush on rita... cuz he is always saying that rita is pretty n everything..
true...and it goes beyond just being polite...i mean he doesn't compliment any of the other female casts in any of his lakorns or any other n'ek he gets paired with, but he always has plenty of compliments for Rita! :)

^^ uh huh and like everytime they're interviewed or w/e the reporters always asking rome what he thinks about rita LMFAO everytime ahhaha its so cute tho he blushes and everything :lol:
lol...in most of their interviews together, Rome just lets Rita do the talking...lol...how sweet...maybe he doesn't want to slip up and say something or he's just too shy in front of her...lol...:)

speaking of their intervies together: they don't have that many with just the two of them (usually it's one or the other being interviewed alone or with other cast members)...they need more interviews together!!!!

I think they will make a cute couple.... but not sure if Rita will date guys that are younger than her...heheh... ;)
but Rome isn't much younger than Rita -- only 2 years...that's not really a major age difference, and besides, Rome actually looks older than Rita...:)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
true...and it goes beyond just being polite...i mean he doesn't compliment any of the other female casts in any of his lakorns or any other n'ek he gets paired with, but he always has plenty of compliments for Rita! :)
lol...in most of their interviews together, Rome just lets Rita do the talking...lol...how sweet...maybe he doesn't want to slip up and say something or he's just too shy in front of her...lol...:)

speaking of their intervies together: they don't have that many with just the two of them (usually it's one or the other being interviewed alone or with other cast members)...they need more interviews together!!!!
but Rome isn't much younger than Rita -- only 2 years...that's not really a major age difference, and besides, Rome actually looks older than Rita...:)

Yeah, and someone had a note that he always call other older actresses than him that "P'", but for Rita, he just calls her name.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... i haven't watch any of Rome & Rita's lakorn. i tried to watch it but Rome's character was pissing me off so i gave up. lol.

but anywhos... Rome & Rita do make a cute couple. Rome needs to be a man & step his game up! come one Rome!!! where's your superman suit!? You need to get your superwomen!!! :lol:

but it's sweet how he's a total gentlemen. hehe. Rita might as well make the moves on Rome... gosh... girls now a days have to do all the work around here!

Rita's only 2 years older than Rome?? really?! oh wow. i thought she was older... but it doesn't matter! women should date younger guys! ;)

solin

sarNie Adult
I forget about this :lol: ...Rita looks so young for her age and Rome really looks older than her !
Anyway...just two years is nothing : look at Ken and Noi for exemple.