Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION:

DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO FINISH THE FF?

I'm sorry, but I just don't feel like finishing this FF, but if you guys want more, I'll finish it for you. SO PLEASE COMMENT. Thanks!

Srry, I just thought of another FF. And kinda like that one better.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9
Yaya sat down, and thought of what Nadech just say. She wants him to know that she didn't mean to, but she know that he'll never listen to her. She is just an ordinary girl that everyone ignores. 
------------------------------------
The boss saw Nadech and Yaya argue, and knew that something was going on. He feel sorry for Yaya, seeing her sitting down and having a sad expression.  Than he thought of Natwara and Noey. They are all related. So he came up with a plan to help them. He is going to let both Noey and Yaya work. So he called Noey.
"Hello," answer Noey
"Hello, Khun Noey, ka, I want you to work for me," say the boss
"What?" say Noey, happily
"Yes, I want you to come back," say the boss.
"Ok, I'll come back, thank you boss," say Noey
"Ok, come to work tomorrow at 8:00, ok," say the boss
"YES, THANK YOU!" shouted Noey, excitedly
--------------------------
Natwara and Pope are at a restaurant, sitting next to each other, talking about their relationship. Nadech have a meeting with a friend, but unluckily, they all meet at the same restaurant. Nadech saw both of them. He frown, and turns sad. He still love Natwara. He still can't erase her from his heart. But he walks by with them not noticing.
--------------------------------

THIS IS PART 1 OF CHAPTER 9!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada i hope u will not abandon this ff, u've given us a good and interesting story line !!!  im always checking 4 new update !!!. .please continue and i do like da title, v intriguing. ive enjoyed reading yr ff ! hope u will consider and complete this ff. thank u falada !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u falada ! u r already trying yr best, just 1 2 know and read da ff, thank u 4 considering 2 finish this ff *s*

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
thank u falada ! u r already trying yr best, just 1 2 know and read da ff, thank u 4 considering 2 finish this ff *s*

Your welcome and thanks! I'll try to find time to type it. And make the story very good. Thanks for staying in tune!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@falada, pls do finish this FF. You already had more than half way done. Plus you spend lots of time thinking and writing this. We still want to see the end ja!! Hope you don't quit in the middle.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9 Part 2
"Hello," answer Pidsanu
"Hello, Pidasnu,ka, do you want to go out and have lunch?" ask Noey, happily
"Why?" ask Pidsanu, confused
"Come on, I'll treat you," say Noey, happily
"Ok, but why?" ask Pidsanu
"OK, my boss let me work again!" scream Noey, happily
"OK,ok, calm down, I'll go with you," say Pidsanu
"YES!" say Noey, as she hang up.
----------------------------------
Yaya was called to the boss's office. When she got there, she knock, and was welcome in.
"Um, what do you need, boss?" ask Yaya
"Nothing, but I just want to treat you to lunch, will you go with me?" ask the boss
"Sure," say Yaya
"Ok than, lets go right now," say the boss
"Ok, let me get my things first," say Yaya
"No need to bother, we'll come back," say the boss
"Ok, ka," say Yaya
"Ok, let's get going," say the boss
-------------------------------------
"Sorry I was late," say Nadech to his friend
"It's ok, have a seat, and lets get going," say the friend
They talked for alittle bit, and than Nadech spotted Noey . Noey spotted Yaya with the boss. Yaya spotted Natwara with Pope. And Natwara spotted Nadech with his friend.  Natwara also spotted Noey. She wants Noey to be mad, so she went and annoy Noey.
"Hi, khun Noey, I didn't know that this world is so small, that we'll end up in the same place," say Natwara
"Hey, can ypu not ruin my mood," say Noey
"What? Am I ruining your mood?" say Natwara, annoyingly
Noey couldn't take it anymore, so she took her glass of water and throw it in Natwara's face. Natwara screamed.
"Hey, you!" scream Natwara
"How is it?" say Noey
Pope, Nadech, and Yaya heard and went to them. Pidsanu came in time to see them arguing. Nadech and Pidsanu stand next to Noey and Yaya and Pope stand next to Natwara.
"What's going on?" ask Pope
Nadech was mad.
"Tell your girlfriend, because she cause a scene," say Nadech, mad
"It's not me, it's you sister!" scream Natwara
"It's not me,  ka p'Nadech, it's Natwara, I was just sitting here, and  Natwara came and just start screaming at me," say Noey
Nadech look at his sister, than at Yaya.
"This is only war between me and you, but you decided to get my sister involved, so I'll get yours too," say Nadech, angry.
He walk to Yaya, and grab her hand, and took her away. Natwara stand there stunned. 
"P'Nadech, wait for me," say Noey, but Pidsanu stop her.
"It's going to be ok," say Pope, comforting Natwara.
---------------------------------
"Let go," say Yaya
Nadech ingore, and just keep on pulling her. He force her into his car, and drove.
"Hey, khun, can you tell me where you are taking me," say Yaya
"Be quiet," say Nadech
Yaya got quiet. Nadech keeps on looking at her, and forgot that he was driving. Suddenly, he heard a car honk, and saw that a car is coming at him. He got startled, and turn the steering wheel. Luckily they didn't hit anything. 
"Hey, why did you drive like that? Don't you know I was scared," say Yaya
"It's just a little thing, and you're already afriad," say Nadech, pretending not to be scared
"Can you stop insulting me already," say Yaya
"No I can't, you and your sister cause all of these problems, you guys have to solve it," say Nadech
Yaya remain silent and got out of the car. Nadech stay in the car and thought of what he just say. He decided to leave Yaya there, so he drove on.
--------------------------------------
Yaya walk all the way home, because she didn't bring money or cellphone. When she got to the hous, Natwara question her.
"What did he do to you?" ask Natwara
"Nothing," say Yaya
"I don't believe you," say Natwara
Pope saw that Yaya was tired, so he step in for her.
"Natwara, I think Yaya needs to rest, she seem exhausted," say Pope
Yaya look at Pope and thanked him.
"Why did you just let Yaya go like that?" ask Natwara
"Don't you see, she look tired," say Pope
"But..." say Natwara
"Not buts," say Pope
Natwara stop because she didn't want to breakup with Pope.
When Nadech got home, Noey also question him.
"Where did you take that girl to, and what did you do to her?" ask Noey.
"Nothing," say Nadech
"But.." say Noey
But Nadech ingore, and went to his room

ENJOY!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10 
"I'm not going to work today," say Yaya
"Why not?" say Natwara
"I don't feel well," say Yaya
"Well, you have too. We can't lose to them, don't you know that boss already accept that Noey girl to work," say Natwara
"P'Nat, is this what you only worry about?" ask Yaya
"Yes, that's right," say Natwara
Yaya frown to herself, and keep on eating her breakfast. Natwara look at her to whole time.
-----------------------------
"I'll send you to work today," say Nadech
"Really," say Noey, excitedly
"Yes," say Nadech
After they finish their breakfast, they got into the car and Nadech drove the to the workplace.
"Thanks, p'Nadech," say Noey, as she got out of the car
"Yes, have a good day and don't find trouble for anyone," say Nadech
"Ok, good bye than," say Noey
Noey went inside. Nadech look around to see if Yaya is there yet. Than he spotted Yaya going in. He got out, and ran to Yaya. He stop her in front of the door.
"What do you want now?" say Yaya, annoyed
"I want to  have lunch with you," say Nadech, trying to sound nice
"Why? You want to leave me on the sidewalk again, and let me walk home," say Yaya
"No, I really mean it, please, " say Nadech
"Fine, I'll go," say Yaya
"OK, than I'll come pick you up at 12:00," say Nadech
He walked back to his car. Yaya thought that Nadech was strange today.
-----------------------------
At 12:00, Nadech came and pick up Yaya. They went to a fancy restaurant. 
"What do you want to eat?" ask Nadech
Yaya remain silent. Nadech wanted to get on going with his plan so he lean close to Yaya. The real thing, why he is being nice to Yaya is because he want Natwara and Yaya to have problem. He hired someone to take pictures of them. Yaya didn't notice. After that, Nadech drove Yaya to work again.
"You're not going to say thank you?" say Nadech
"Thank you," say Yaya, than she walk into the building
Nadech smiled to himself.
------------------------------
Natwara was in a meeting, when Nadech send the pictures to her. After her meeting, she was happy because her company was doing good. But when she saw the pictures of Nadech and Yaya together, she was furious.
-------------------------------
When Yaya got home, Natwara starts yelling at her, and questioning her about Nadech.
"Why are you with him? You know he is our enemy," scream Natwara in Yaya's face.
"What are you talking about?" ask Yaya, confused
Natwara got he phone out and show Yaya the pictures. Yaya look at it was shocked. So this was all his plan. He want her and her sister to fight.
"P'Nat, it's not true, I'm not creating love with him. I'm not betraying you," say Yaya
"I don't believe you!" screamed Natwara
"P'Nat, I..." say Yaya
"Don't say anything, I don't want to hear," say Natwara
Natwara went to her room and lock herself in. Yaya knock on her door, but she ignore.
"I'm not going to lose esaily," say Natwara to herself.
---------------------------------
Yaya went to Nadech's house to scold him about the problem. When she got to his house, she ring the bell, and a maid open it. She got inside the house and went into the dining room. Nadech was having his dinner. Noey wasn't home yet.
"This was all your plan," say Yaya, booming in.
"Oh, khun Yaya, welcome,  are you here to eat dinner with me too," say Nadech
"Stop it, it was all your plan that you set up, right," say Yaya
"Um, what plan?" ask Nadech
"You take me out to lunch because you want to make my sister and me fight right," say Yaya
"That's right," say Nadech, happily
"Why did you do it? If you want to hurt my family, than hurt me only, don't get my sister involved," say Yaya
"Really, so do you mean I can do anything to you?" ask Nadech
"Yes, but under one condition, you can't hurt my sister, or any of the ones I love," say Yaya.
"OK, sit here and lets talk about it," say Nadech
Yaya sat down, but kept her eyes on Nadech.
"Ok, just a while ago, you say I can do anything, so can I do this," say Nadech, than he kiss her on the cheek. Yaya was froze for a few seconds, than she realized that he just kiss her. She was mad, and she reach for his glass of water and splash it on his face.
"Don't be a pervert with me, I dislike it, and if you do like this next time, you'll get more hurt," say Yaya.
After that she walked out.
Nadech smile to himself, and whisper the word pervert to himself.
Noey got back, and saw Yaya leaving her house. She got curious, and ran inside. She saw Nadech at the dining table, his face and hair was wet. 
"P'Nadech, what happen? What did that Yaya girl do to you?" ask Noey
"Nothing," say Nadech, getting out of his seat and going to his room.
Noey stare at him curiously.
-----------------------------------
Nadech keep on think about the time that he kiss Yaya on the cheek.
Yaya is also thinking about that time, too. 
---------------------------------------

ENJOY!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thank u 4 these 2 chaps, so moving fwd! Like angry and revengeful nadech,hes hot and daring!yadechs part is geting interesting! thanks 4 writing and i wait eagerly 4 next upd! wif appreciation!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks! I'm gld you like it so far.  I'll also try my very best to post in Chapter 11 and 12 tomorrow. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thank u! Pls take yr time dun feel pressured. Any time u update im happy as long as u dun abandon okie! Thanks alot

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11
The next day, Yaya and Noey was called to the boss's office.
"We are doing good in our company, so I wanted to do a party for us, what do you two think of this?" say the boss
"I think that it will be a good idea, the workers have worked very hard, so lets do this party to give them a rest," say Yaya
Noey was jealous, and try to say something more impressive.
"Yes, that's right, boss, the workers have been working very hard, let's throw a party for them, and I can ask p'Nadech to be there and help" say Noey
Yaya frown, and Noey notice and smile big.
"Thanks for helping me make a choice, and thank you Noey, I really like working with your brother, so please invite him, too, and Khun Yaya, please invite you sister Natwara, too, you guys can go back to work now," say the boss
"Ok," say both
They both got out of their seats and  went out.
"Um, khun Yaya, ka, may I talk with you about something," say Noey, annoyingly.
"Yes," say Yaya
"Why did you go to my house last night? Are you trying to seduce my brother? That is so shameless you know," say Noey, annoyingly and with a smile on her face.
Yaya was mad, but try to calm down.
"Your brother cause trouble to me, so I just went there to pay back, and your brother is the one who is trying to seduce me, so it means you're brother is the one who is being shameless," say Yaya, calmly and with a smile on her face.
Noey's smile turn into a frown. Yaya left after that.
"Come back!" yell Noey
Yaya ignore and when to her office. She kept on smiling.
----------------------------------------
"Your boss wants me to be there and help with the party?" say Nadech
"Yes," say Noey, happily
"Why? Come on Noey, you know I don't like it," say Nadech
"Are you sure? I thought you want to win those two sisters," say Noey
"What?" say Nadech
"Yes, Natwara and Yaya of the Wongwasana family is going to be there. Aren't you going to ruin them?," say Noey, happily.
Nadech remain silent and thought to himself. Noey smile happily.
-------------------------------------
Yaya knows that Natwara is still mad at her, but she still when to her room and knock on the door.
"P'Nat, ka, please open the door," say Yaya
"I tell you to go away!" yelled Natwara
"But, p'Nat, this is urgent," say Yaya
"I don't care!" yell Natwara
"But my boss want you to go help with a party," say Yaya
When Natwara heard that, she was curious, and she went straight to the door and open it.
"What?" say Natwara
"My boss want to invite you to be one of our important guest," say Yaya
"Oh really, what am I suppose to do there than," say Natwara, testing Yaya.
"You just need to represent our company," say Yaya
"Am I the only one there?" ask Natwara
"No, Nadech Kugimiya is also one, too," say Yaya
"Oh really," say Natwara
In her mind, she is only thinking about how to embarrass Nadech and his sister.
"Ok, than I'll go," say Natwara
"Thank you," say Yaya
-------------------------------------------
Yaya and Noey stay after work to help the boss decorate. It took them a few hours to decorate. After that, they all got ready to go home to go get dress. Nadech was picking Noey up, but Noey was taking a long time, so Nadech waited. When Yaya was finished, she got out and was going to go to her car, but Nadech spotted her, and stop her.
"Hey, you, what do you want?" ask Yaya
"Nothing, I just want to warn you. If you or your sister try to do anything to ruin me or my sister, than you guys will see," say Nadech
Yaya was annoyed, so she didn't say anything and just drove her car away.
"P'Nadech, I'm finish, " say Noey, behind Nadech.
"Ok, than get in the car, and let's go," say Nadech
They both got into the car, and Nadech drove them home.
"P'Nadech, why were you talking to Yaya?" ask Noey
"Oh that, I jjust want to tell them that they'll never win us," say Nadech
"Oh," say Noey, than she remain silent.
Nadech notice, and ask her why she is so quiet.
"P'Nadech, ka, I think I like someone," say Noey
"Really," say Nadech
"Yes," say Noey
"Who?" ask Nadech
"Pidsanu Nimsakul, ka," answer Noey
"Pidsanu Nimsakul," say Nadech
"Yes him, do you happen to know him?" ask Noey
"No, I don't think I know him," say Nadech
"Oh, I thought you know him," say Noey, disappointed.
Nadech sees that his sister was disappointed, so he trys to think of something to make her happy.
"You can invite him to the party, so I can get to know him more," say Nadech
"Ok,ka," say Noey, happy again
When Yaya got home, she went to her room to go get dress up and ready. Natwara was curious about what Yaya is going to wear so she went to her room. Natwara don't want Yaya to embarrass her. Natwara is wearing a dark blue fancy dress. Yaya was wearing a plain yellow dress. Natwara was not happy with it, so she when to her closet to close something fancy for her. She choose a gray fancy dress for her. Natwara is wearing a dark blue fancy dress. Yaya dislike it, so she protest.
"P'Nat, ka, you know I don't like wearing these kind of dress," say Yaya
"Come on, Yaya, it's just for tonight," say Natwara, annoyed by Yaya
"But, p'Nat..." say Yaya
"Stop it, I'm giving you 5 minutes to get into that dress," say Natwara, leaving the room.
Yaya slump down onto her sofa chair. She knows that she'll never win over Natwara, so she put on the dress.
Noey got home and call Pidsanu.
"Hello," say Pidsanu
"Hello, Khun Pidsanu, will you go to a party with me?" say Noey
"Oh, where and when?" ask Pidsanu
"Tonight, and it's going to be at the company I'm working in," say Noey, happily
"Ok," say Pidsanu
"Ok, than come pick me up in 30 minutes," say Noey, than she hung up and turn off her phone, she didn't want anyone to call and ruin her mood.
"Hey, hey, I haven't...," say Pidsanu, but stopped since Noey already hung up. He try calling again, but notice that she turns off her phone. What is he going to do now? He have to go have dinner with his parents tonight. He can't just ditch them either. He knows what kind of person Noey is, and he knows that his parents will understand so he try calling his parents.
"Hello," say his mom
"Hello, mom, sorry I have some work, so I can't come tonight," lied Pidsanu
"What? But you say that you're free tonight," say his mother, disappointed
"Well, I'm very sorry, mom, but this work is urgent," lied Pidsanu
"That's ok, but next time, I'll come over to clear it with the work," say his mother
"Ok, thanks, love you, mom, bye," say Pidsanu
"Ok, bye," say his mother
He hung up, and was at ease. He hurry up and got dress.
Noey was waiting for Pidsanu. Nadech notice, and ask her if she wants to ride with him, but Noey say no, so Nadech went. Noey waited more. Than she sees Pidsanu's car. Pidsanu got out.
"Why are you 20 minutes late?" yell Noey
"Well, you call me, and hung up so fast, I didn't get everything, and it's your fault," say Pidsanu
"Hey, don't blame me, you took so long to answer, that's why I hung up," say Noey.
 She walked over to him, but trip over her dress, and fall into Pidsanu's arms. They both look at each other's eyes.
"Are you ok?" ask Pidsanu
"Um, I'm ok," repiled Noey
Pidsanu open the door for Noey, and she got in. For the rest of the ride, they remain silent, and only look at each other.
----------------------------
Yaya and Natwara got to the party first. The news reporters took pictures of them and ask Natwara about he company. Natwara smile and answer happily. She tell the that the Wongwasana Company is succeeding in their plans. When Nadech got to the party, the news reporter all went to him to ask questions about the Kugimiya Company. Natwara was mad that all the reporters all went to Nadech, instead of her. She was also surpised that Nadech was famous. So she ask one of the reporters.
"Um, khun ka, you guys all know Nadech Kugimiya, too?" ask Natwara, 
"Yes, he is the sucessor of the Kuginiya family. His family owns the biggest company in Thailand, and they are the most successful, too. The Kugimiya have two kids: Nadech and Noey. After Mr. and Mrs. Kugimiya pass away, their son, Nadech succeed the company," say the news reporter
"Oh really, thank you than," say Natwara
"Ka," say the news reporter.
Natwara stand there stunned. She can never think that Nadech have the biggest company on Thailand. She regret now, but she can't lose still.
When Noey and Pidsanu got there, Noey went to go find Nadech. Nadech was walking around looking for Yaya. He wants to fight with her. He finally spotted her.
"Hello, khun Yaya," say Nadech
Yaya ignore Nadech, and walk away. Nadech was annoyed, so he grab Yaya's arm and turn her around and kiss her on the mouth. The reporters turn around and saw them, they took pictures of them kissing.
After the kiss, Yaya was embarrass. The reporters continue taking pictures, and Nadech walked away. Some stay with Yaya and questio her about the kiss. Some went with Nadech too question him about the kiss also. Natwara was looking for Yaya, and found her with a bunch of news reporters.
"P'Nat, ka, let's go home," say Yaya, close to tears.
"Why?" ask Natwara
Yaya was so ashamed, she head towards the door, and walk out. Natwara follow Yaya. When she gets home, she'll scold Yaya, since she have ruin her moment.
Noey spotted Nadech. She went over to Nadech.
"P'Nadech, he is here," say Noey happily.
"Ok, than bring him here," say Nadech
"Yes," say Noey
She went to Pidsanu and tell him to follow her.
"Hello, khun Nadech," say Pidsanu
"Hello, khun Pidsanu," say Nadech
They talk, but Nadech wasn't really paying attention, he was thinking about Yaya.
-----------------------------------------
When Natwara and Yaya got home, Yaya went straight to her room and lock herself in. She spill her tears out. Her room is the one safe spot for her to cry.
Natwara follow Yaya to her room, and knock, but Yaya ignore. Yaya knows that  Natwara doesn't know what she have to go through, but she's not mad at her sister. 
When Noey and Nadech got home, Noey was still excited.
"So, what did you think of Khun Pidsanu?" ask Noey
"I think that he is a nice guy, and I hope your guys' love will be good," say Nadech
Noey start questioning him, but Nadech quiet her, and went to his room. He took a long shower. He thought of that time at the party. He was happy, he ruin Yaya, but yet, he feel sad.

ENJOY!