Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
 Chapter 1
The next morning, Nadech woke up and left a message for Noey, since he is going to go to work. Noey always wake up late. And after she wakes up, she just go shopping and waste money, but Nadech never mind.
At work Nadech keeps on thinking about Natwara. After work, Nadech went straight to Natwara's house. He wants to invite Natwara to go to dinner with him. He got there, and ring the bell. A maid open the door and welcome him in. Natwara told Nadech that she can't go because she is busy with work. Nadech tell her they can go on another day, but Natawara keeps on telling him that she is busy, and that she'll let him know when she's free. Nadech accepted it, but was kinda disappionted. After Nadech left, Natwara called Pope and tell him that she wants to have dinner with him. Pope agreed.
--------------------------------
Noey went to the mall with her friends. They all were talking about cute guys, when suddenly Pidsanu bumped into Noey. Noey's spilled her drink on the floor and blame Pidsanu. She throw insult and yell at Pidsanu. Pidsanu aplogize and told Noey that he was in a hurry, but Noey didn't listen and just keep up her act. Pidsanu give up and went his way. Noey yelled after him, but he ingored her. Noey drive home afterwards, because she is in a bad mood. She stomp madly into her room. Nadech heard and follow her. He knock on her door, but she wouldn't answer.
-----------------------------------
Natawara and Pope went to have dinner at a very fancy restaunt. They are both staring at each other's eye sweetly, but Yaya called and interrupted their sweet moment. Yaya told her that she needs to come home because of their grandma. Natwara was shocked and told Pope. Pope drove her home. When Natwara got there, Yaya took her to their grandma's room. Natwara wrap her hands with her hands and tell her how much she loves her. Her grandma tell her that she loves her, too. Before her grandma pass away, she made Natwara promised to love and take care of Yaya and Natwara promised her.
---------------------------------
Next morning, Nadech is sitting on the sofa waiting for Noey to tell him what happen the day before. Noey came down the stairs, but didn't tell Nadech anything. Nadech ask, but Noey told him that a man bumped into her and that she is very mad at him. Nadech ask her if he apolgize, but Noey lied that he didn't. Nadech was mad at that man. Noey notices and smile to herself. She knows that Nadech surely is going to get back at that guy.
Yaya and Natwara are getting prepared to go to the funeral. Natwara was crying so hard, but Yaya try to calm her down. Nadech called Natwara and ask her about her day. Natwara tell Nadech that her grandma have pass away. Nadech told her that he was sorry to hear that. Natwara tell him that she have to go and that he shouldn't call her until the funeral is done. Nadech agreeds and hang up.
----------------------------------
It have been a week since Nadech haven't see and call Natwara. He is very worry about her, and decided to go to her house. When he got to her house, he saw the her car, and know that she's home. He wanted to surpise her, so he hid is car and walk to Natwara's house. When he got there, he rang the door bell and stare at Natwara's hose. He keeps on staring at her house, and didn't notice that the gate was open and a car was coming in. It almost hit him, but luckily, the driver stop the car in tim. Yaya got out of the car and apolgize. Nadech was so embrassed and mad. He start yelling at Yaya and insulting her that she is a bad driver. Yaya couldn't tolerate the insult, so she throw back an insult that Nadech's blind since he didn't see the car, and that he shouldn't be standing in the middle of the parkway. Natwara came out and stop their arguements. She apolgize to Nadech and ask him to leave. She than took Yaya inside, and tell her about Nadech. She tell Yaya that she doesn't like Nadech, and she doesn't want Yaya to ingore him. Yaya was confused and ask Natwara why, but Natwara won't tell her anything. Yaya have nothing to say afterwards so she agreeds to ingore Yaya and listen to Natwara.
--------------------------------------
Nadech got home and found Noey waiting for him. Noey ask Nadech about his day, and Nadech told her that he met a crazy girl who didn't know her wrong for almost killing a person. Noey ask who she is, but Nadech won't say anything more since he didn't want Natwara to be in trouble. 
------------------------------------
Yaya couldn't sleep all night. She worry about her sister. She loves Natwara very much. But after a while, she went to sleep. Nadech thought of Natwara and her sister Yaya. They are both so different. Natwara is sweet and knows her manners, but Yaya is not sweet and lacks manners, though Nadech. (But he didn't know the truth yet about them.)

Hope u guys like it! :D If you don't understand or have questions, you guys are welcome to ask me.
And I sorry that I wrote it like this! Hope u guys don't get mad,  :sweat: :(

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thank u, i love it and u wrote fluently and da story is developing! I cant wait for yr next update and how nadech going to torture and love yaya at da same time. Im v happy to hv this ff to read, thank u ja!

Falada

sarNie Adult
 Chapter 2
---------------------------------------
The next morning, Noey woke up and found Nadech sitting alone in the living room. She went to him and ask him what's going on with him. Nadech told her that he had fallen in love with Natwara. Noey was surpise because she knows Natwara. She and Natwara are enemies.  And she hates Natwara alot. Noey try to talk her brother out of falling in love with Natwara, but Nadech won't listen to Noey.
-------------------------------------
Natwara is getting ready to go to the mall. She wants to go buy a new dress for her date with Pope. At the mall, Natwara went straight to the clothes store. She got to the door, but didn't go in yet, and saw Pope. She was about to yell to him, but a girl came and hug him. Natwara was so mad, she wnet right up to them and slap the girl that hug Pope. Instead of protecting Natwara, Pope protected the girl. Natwara was surpised and mad. She ran all the way from the shop to her house.
----------------------------------------
Natwara called Nadech, but his secrety answer and tell her that he is in a meeting. She hung up and jjust went straight to his workplace She wants to make Pope hurt as her, so she is going to use Nadech to hurt him back. She doesn't care about Nadech's feelings, because she doesn't love him or even care about him.
Nadech ends up dismissing his meeting early to go meet Natwara. He wasnts to see her face so bad. Natwara was crying in Nadech's office room. When Nadech got there and see her crying, she went and sit next to her and tries to comfort her. Nadech ask her what happen, and she told him that she is sad.  She told him that she is sorry for always hurting him and that she wants to start over with him. Nadech was surpised, but he was happy. 
After Natwara left, all Nadech could do is smile. He is happy that Natwara thinks like him. Natwara called Nadech and told him, she wanted to go out the next day for dinner. Nadech agreeed.
The next day, he went and pick Natwara up. Yaya saw her sister going with him, so she was curious. She thought her sister hated him, but why is she going with him. Natwara took Nadech into an expensive and fancy restaunt. Nadech didn't expected it, and he didn't bring alot of money so he told Natwara that he doesn't have money to pay. Natwara was mad, but she pretended not to be. She told him that they can go to a cheaper one. Nadech agrees and they went to a cheaper one.
Yaya ask Natwara why she go with Nadech, but Natwara said that it's none of her business. Even though her sister won't answer, Yaya is going to find the answer on her own. She really wants to know what's going on.
---------------------------------------------
All Nadech could do all day long is smille. He's nice to everyone around him and he's always happy. That makes the employee curious. 
----------------------------------------------
Yaya follow her sister all day that day because she wants to know what she's doing. And at last, she found the answer. She found out that her sister is trying to use Nadech for Pope to jealous of her. She feels sad for Nadech and decides to tell him, but there seem to never have day to tell him. But one day, Yaya ran into Nadech. She decides that this was the right moment to tell him. She told him that she wants to talk to him. They both went into a coffee shop to talk. Yaya told Nadech that her sister is trying to use him, but he doesn't believe her and got mad at her instead. Yaya told him that he needs to accept the truth, but Nadech got even mad and confused. 
"Stop telling me lies," yelled Nadech
"I'm not, I'm saying the truth because I feel sad for you," said Yaya.
"No, you're lying, it's not true! Natwara loves me and will never do anything of those things to hurt me," said Nadech, but feeling very unsure.
"Believe me or not, it's your choice, I have to get going," said Yaya.
After Yaya left, Nadech kept thinking about all the things Natwara did and said to him. He doesn't feel sure now that Natwara loves him. He keeps on telling himself that it's not true and it can never be true. But now he's very scared of the truth. In his head he keep on thinking about a question: "What is the truth?"

Hope you guys enjoy! Srry for the long wait! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u falada 4 da update! i 1 2 c how nadech will believe yaya and use her! Good t as r noey doesnt like nat! Next part of yr ff will b v interesting and im looking fwd! Thank u falada!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3
Nadech is so confused right now. He's sitting in his office wondering about the problem. Nadech was so depressed, so he took time off work and went home. Noey notices and ask him what's his problem. He didn't tell Noey, because he doesn't want her to cause trouble. But he ask some advises. Noey is not really good about advises, so she ask her friends. 
----------------------------------------------------
Pope came to Natwara's house. Natwara didn't come down and see him, so he went upstais.
"Why did you come here for?" ask Natwara, mad.
"I come here to apologize," said Pope, walking to Natwara and grabbing her hands," I didn't protect because the girl that you see me with is my aunt's daughter, I have to take good care of her."
"So why didn't you tell me at that moment," ask Natwara, still mad.
"Sorry, you didn't give me a chance," answer Pope.
"It's ok, I understand now," say Natwara, softening her voice and self.
They both smile at each other sweetly and went to have lunch.
-------------------------------------------------
Nadech is very depressed and confuse, so he call Natwara. But Natwara turn off her phone instead of answering. Pope notices and ask her about her phone, but she just answer that it was her sister, Yaya. Now, Natwara is trying to find a way to get rid of Nadech. She doesn't want him in her life anymore. And at last she finally found a way- it's to kill him.
-----------------------------------------
The next day, Nadech drove all the way to work. His feelings haven't change one bit. He have decided to go to Natwara's house and ask her straight forward. And he have prepared himself for the truth. But as Nadech got out of his car, he heard a scream. He ran to the place where he heard the scream, and saw an old woman.
"Please help me," said the old woman.
"I'll help you krup," said Nadech.
He helped the woman get up. After that he went to his car to go get his work folders. Than something hard hit him on the head.
-----------------------------------------------
Natwara is sitting in her bathtub taking a bath and smiling. At last she have succeeded. She tell them not to kill Nadech yet, but to torture him. She is very happy that she have got rid of Nadech. There was a knock at her bedroom door.
"Khun'Natwara ka, there's a person to meet you," say the maid.
"I'll be right there," say Natwara getting out of the bathtub and wrapping her with a towel. 
After she's done dressing, she went down stairs and saw Noey. Noey saw her and start yelling at her.
"Where did you put my brother?" yelled Noey
"I don't know, why ask me, huh?" ask Natwara.
"I ask you because you're the only person that's close to p'Nadech besides me," shouted Noey.
"Well, I don't know," replied Natwara
"You're lying," shouted Noey, getting madder.
"Hey you, I have told you a lot of times that I don't know where he is so get out of my house right now," shouted Natwara.
"I don't believe you, and if you don't tell me, we'll see what will happen next," said Noey, getting very mad and tired.
They both didn't notice that Yaya was listening. Yaya heard everything, and she's very curious.
-----------------------------------------------
Noey ran out of the house, angry and furious. Than she started crying. In her life, she have never been this lonely. She drove home, but almost hit a car. She got out and saw Pidsanu getting out of the car, but she say nothing. She was to sad to say anything. Pidsanu saw her, he expected her to yell and shout, but she did nothing, than he notices that she was crying.
"Are you alright," ask Pidsanu
Noey didn't answer, but keep on crying.
"Are you alright," ask Pidsanu, again.
"I'm alright, sorry that I didn't answer you," replied Noey.
Pidsanu was surprised, because he have never thought a girl like Noey will ever cry and say sorry.
"May I talk to you," ask Noey
But Pidasnu was busy thinking about her being nice, so she siad it again.
"Khun, may I talk with you," ask Noey, fifth time.
"Sorry, I was thinking about something, and what was it that you want to tell me?" ask Pidsanu.
"My brother's gone, and I don't know where he went, would you mind helping me?" ask Noey
Pidsanu was surprised. And Noey was also surprised, she have never ask a stranger to help her with anything.
"Khun krap, I would help you if I can," answer Pidsanu
"Kbob khun ka(Thank You)," said Noey.
"Well I have to get going, see you later," said Noey.
"See you later," replied Pidsanu
Noey walked into her car, and Pidasnu stare at her car until it's gone. Than he realize that he doesn't know where she lives and her name. 
Nadech's skin ached and hurts. His hands got tied to ropes and the bad guys are beating him up. He didn't know who did this to him and why would they do this to him, but all he knows is that he will surely punish that person. Than he felt cool water against his face.
"You're awake now," said BadGuy#1
"Who are you guys and what do you want?" asked Nadech
"We want your life and money," replied the BadGuys
"Why did you guys do this to me?" ask Nadech
But they just laugh and left Nadech alone.
Yaya keep on following her sister until one day, she caught her on the phone. She heard Nadech's name and got very curious. She went straight to her sister and ask.
"What are you doing to Khun Nadech, p'Natwara?" ask Yaya
"Why are you asking me that, Yaya, and what will I do to him anyway?" ask/replied Natwara
"Please don't lie to me, p'Natwara," said Yaya
"I'm not and if I am, I'm just doing it for you," replied Natwara.
Yaya stood there, frozen. Natwara smile to herself and walk away. Yaya keep on thinking about what her sister just say-"I'm just doing it for you".

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4
Yaya stay up and all night and thought about what her sister say. Noey also stayed up all night and thought about her brother. Natwara is in her room already fast asleep. Nadech's hands are still tied to a rope and he is standing miserably. Everyone is having a terrible time, while Natwara is enjoying herself.
-------------------------------
The next day, Yaya overhear Natwara talking on the phone.  She heard Natwara say Nadech's name and about killing. Natwara went to her car and drive to the place where Nadech was kidnapped. Yaya also follow. When Natwara got there, she didn't go in. She decided to go back, because she wants to spend tim with Pope. Yaya didn't leave. She went inside, carefully. She sees the two bad guys and Nadech. He looks terrible and miserable. She wanted to help him, but she don't know how. She carefully got outside and try to call the police. But the bad guy saw her and took her in. He tied Yaya with Nadech.
"Why are you here?" ask Nadech
"I'm here to help you," answer Yaya
Nadech was surpise for a moment. He wonder how Yaya know he is here.
"How do you know I was here?" ask Nadech
"Because my sis...," replied Yaya, but stopped herself because she doesn't want to get Natwara in trouble, so she replied ", I saw you get kidnapped the other day so I follow."
"Ok, but thanks anyway for trying to save me," say Nadech
"It's ok," say Yaya, smiling to herself.
Noey called Pidsanu. Pidsanu look at his phone. The number phone seems unfamilair, but he answer anyway. 
"Hello" answer Pidsanu
"Hello, um, are you khun Pidsanu," ask Noey
"Yes, I am," answer Pidsanu, and thinking- "Why does this voice sounds so familiar.
"Ok, please meet me at the police station at 10:00," say Noey.
"Um excuse me, but who are you?" ask Pidsanu
"I'm um...really you don't remember me?" ask Noey, smiling to herself.
"Yes, I don't remember you," answer Pidsanu
"I'm Noey. Last night you tell me you'll help me find my brother. Do you remeber me now?" ask Noey
Pidsanu thought about last night. Than he remember
"Yes, I remember you now, and I will come," answer Pidsanu
"Ok, than good bye, see you at 10," say Noey. 
"Good bye," say Pidsanu
Than Noey hung up. Pidsanu couldn't stop thinking about Noey.
Natwara called Pope and they went to a coffee shop to talk about work matters. Natwara's phone ring. It was the bad guys, and they are calling her to tell her that they have kidnapped a girl. Natwara didn't want Pope to know so she turn off her phone.
Yaya and Nadech are tied and sitting together and trying to think of a way to escape. Nadech tries to untie the rope that they put on Yaya, and suceeded. The bad guys came in to check on them. They try not to look susipiicous. After the bad guys leave, Yaya got up and untie Nadech's rope. They both went into hiding. After a while, the bad guys came back. They didn't see them and tries to find them. Each went to other way. The bad guy#1 came Yaya and Nadech's way. Nadech hit his head with a board. The other bad guy heard, and when to where they are. He was at the back of Nadech and Yaya. He cover Yaya's mouth and took a board and hit Nadech's head. Yaya scream and ran to Nadech.
"Khun, you have to be ok," scream Yaya, scared.
The bad guy took Nadech and Yaya back and tied them again. 
Natwara called the bad guys back. The bad guys told her that they have capture a girl, too. Natwara was curious so she drove there. When she got there, she she saw Yaya, but Yaya didn't see her. Yaya was still worry about Nadech. Natwara was furious at Yaya. She didn't help Yaya because Yaya have disobey her and come to help Nadech. 
Noey got to the Police Station first. When Pidsanu camed , they both went too an officer's office. Noey describe everything in detals for the polices. The polices tell them to go home, and than when they found out they'll call and tell them. Noey and Pidsanu agreed and went home. 
"Khun, Thank you very much for helping me," say Noey
"It's ok, in this world if one don't help the other than nothing will be good," repiled Pidsanu.
"Ok than thanks for you time, good bye," say Noey, getting into her car.
"Good bye," say Pidsanu, looking at Noey getting in to her car.
----------------------------
"Khun you have too be ok," say Yaya over and over again. 
Yaya was crying and scared. She have never been like this before. Than suddenly Nadech woke up. He touch his head and feel it. It hurts alot. Yaya was happy.
"Are you ok?" ask Yaya
"Um what happen, and why does my head hurt so much?" ask Nadech
"You and me are trying to escape and your head got hit by a board by the bad guys, and then the bad guy tied us here again," explain Yaya
"Ok," say Nadech
"I think you should rest for a bit," suggested Yaya.
"Ok," say Nadech
Nadech went back to sleep. Yaya place his head on her lap. She was very happy that Nadech didn't die.
------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! SRRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WORDS!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks 4 this update falada. natwara sure is v bad. hope yadech will b fine and able 2 escape. like noey and boy's development, they r cute. looking forward 2 next update esp yadechs part. thank u 4 writing and sharing.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome and I'll try to update soon!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5
Nadech was still sleeping on Yaya's lap. Yaya thinks that Nadech is taking forever, but she understands that he needs it. Yaya look at Nadech's face and notice something about him. He's very cute and handsome when he's not so mean. Yaya look around the room and found her cell phone. she reach for it, but can't reach it. She needs Nadech's help, but don't want to wake him up.
---------------------------
Nadech finally woke up, and Yaya tells him about the cell phone. Nadech tries to reach it also, but coouldn't. They try and try, but couldn't reach it, so they give up. Than they finally came up with another plan. 
--------------------------
It was nighttime, when Nadech and Yaya use thier plan. They got up and untied themselves, and went out together. They saw the the bad guys were sleeping, so they walk quietly past them. 
"Do you know where we are, and how do we get back?" ask Nadech
"I don't know, but I know that we're not in Bangkok anymore," answer Yaya
Nadech was kinda anoyed, but he tries not to show it since, Yaya is being so kind to him.
They both walked on in the dark. Than suddenly Yaya screamed. Nadech cover Yaya's mouth and tell her to be more careful. Yaya apolgize, and they move on. They walked on, until they saw a village. They went to see the mayor, and ask him for help. The  mayor agreed to help them. The next day, they were both driven back to Bangkok. On the way there, Nadech notice that Yaya have a cut on her foot.
"Is your leg alright, K'Yaya?" ask Nadech
"It's alright, don't need to worry," replied Yaya
"How can I not worry, you help me, oh ok than, may I take you to the doctor?" ask Nadech
Yaya was surpised, but say yes.
------------------------------------------
After the wound was clean, Yaya and Nadech both went home. Nadech got home and took a shower, than went to work. He couldn't stop thinking about Yaya Yaya got to her house and also took a shower. She also can't stop thinking about Nadech.
Natwara was furious when she found out that Nadech got out. She was so mad, that she fire the bad guys and locked herself in her room. That she reliaze that Yaya was also there too, so she went to Yaya's room to question her.
"Where did you go for these past 2 days?" ask Natwara
"I...I...Oh I went to stay at a friend's house," answer Yaya.
"Are you sure?" ask Natwara
"I'm sure, P'Nat," answer Yaya
Natwara left. She was even more mad. How could her own sister lie to her?
-------------------------------------------
Noey was happy that her brother is back and safe. When Noey heard it, she was so happy, that she stop her work, and went straight to go see him.
"P'Nadech, your back!" scream Noey, running over the hug her brother.
"Yes, I'm back," say Nadech, happily.
"Where did you go? And don't know I was worry to death," say Noey
"I didn't go anyway, I stay in Bangkok, but just went for a little vacation," lied Nadech
"Really, I thought that Natwara girl did something bad to you," say Noey, getting mad 
"Come on Noey, K'Natwara will never do that to me," say Nadech
"Well, you can never be sure," say Noey
"Ok, than go to your work, I have to do mine, too," say Nadech
"Ok, bye bye, ka," say Noey.
Nadech smile to himself.
When Noey got to her office, she couldn't stop being excited, so she called Pidsanu.
"Hello," yelled Noey, when Pidsanu answer.
"Hello," say Pidsanu
"MY BROTHER IS BACK!" scream Noey, happily.
On the other line, Pidsanu was also smiling to himself.
"Well that's a good thing then, but you need to stop screaming or else my ear will go deaf," say Pidsanu, laughing to himself.
"Well, I'm sorry maybe it's because I'm too excited that he's back," say Noey, happily.
"I understand," say Pidsanu
"Thanks," say Noey
"Your welcome," answer Pidsanu
 Than Pidsanu's secerty came in and tell him that the meeting is starting.
"Sorry, I have to go," say Pidsanu.
"Ok, good bye," say Noey

ENJOY! :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6
Nadech got a call from Madame Ratchanee that she is going to hist another party. Nadech didn't want to go, but Noey persuaded him to go.
The day before the party, Nadech went to the mall with Noey, because he wanted for her to be happy. Nadech saw Natwara with another boy. At first he thought they are just freinds, but after a little while, he doubt it. They did the things a couple did. Nadech was boiling up, but try to calm himself down He didn't want Noey to noticed.
Natwara noticed that Nadech was mad and jealous, but did nothing. She wanted him to see it. He wanted him to be hurt.
On night of the party, Nadech didn't want to go, but have promised, so he went.
He was still a little heart broken over Natwara. Noey notices that he is sad, and talk to him about it.
"P'Nadech, are you ok?" ask Noey
Nadech took a breath, and than answer her.
"Yes, I'm ok," answer Nadech
"You don't seem ok, is there anything wrong?" ask Noey
"No," lied Nadech.
"Please don't lie to me P'Nadech, I don't want you to be unhappy, you're the only person I have in this world," say Noey, tearfully
"Ok ok, don't cry, I really don't have anything that troubles me, you can be at ease now, and promise me that you'll never cry like this again, ok," say Nadech
"Ok, P'Nadech," replied Noey.
Pope came and pick Natwara and Yaya up to go to Madame Ratchanee's party. 
"How are you Khun Natwara and Yaya?" ask Pope
"I'm fine," replied Yaya, first.
"I'm also fine," answer Natwara, giving Yaya a glare.
"Well than let's get going, we don't want to be late," say Pope
He open the door for Natwara and Yaya. Than went to the front seat to drive.
At the party, Nadech look everywhere for Natwara. At last he finally spotted her. He was happy, but when he saw Pope, he was mad. He could take it anymore. He went to them and try to take Natwara with him, butu Pope stopped him.
"Hey, where are you taking my girlfriend?" ask Pope
"Your girlfriend? She's my girlfriend," shouted Nadech
"I'm not your girlfriend, your mistaking me khun, " say Natwara sweetly to Nadech.
"Stop lying already, remember, you say you love me" say Nadech
"I have never say that, please cut it out before I get more mad," say Natwara, furious inside
Nadech forced Natwara to go with him, but Pope punched him.
"Didn't you hear, Khun Nat say she's not your girlfriend," say Pope, furious.
Nadech tries to punch him, back, but the other people are holding him back.
-----------------------------
Yaya and Noey saw the fight and hurry to go stop it. 
"Stop it already, she have told you nicely many times that she is not your girlfriend," say Pope
"I don't care, she's my girlfriend , and I will keep on saying it until I die," say Nadech.
"Khun, stop it already, you're just going to hurt yourself," say Natwara, pretending to be kind and pitiful
"Than you and I have to talk," say Nadech, holding her hands.
Pope was aboout to punch him once more, but Natwara stop him.
"Ok, fine," say Natwara
Nadech took her outside of the party.
"Khun Natwara, why did you do this to me?" ask Nadech
"What did I do to you than?" ask Natwara, annoyed.
"Well, you and me are having a relationship, but why are you with another man?" ask Nadech
"I have never say I'm in a relationship with you, you just assume it yourself," replied Natwara
"What did I do to you to make you this unhappy, please tell me, I'll fix them," say Nadech
"You didn't do anything, I just don't like you," say Natwara
"Why? Why don't you like me?" ask Nadech
"Are you sure you want to know the truth?" yelled Natwara, very annoyed.
"Yes," say Nadech
"I HATE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND KNOW!" yelled Natwara.
"The reason I say were are in a realationship is because I want Pope to be jealous of me," say Natwara
"So you're just using me? You only think of me as an object?" ask Nadech
"Yes, if you know now, than get out of my life and don't enter it again!" say Natwara.
Nadech was full of tears, but Natwara didn't care and left him there. Yaya was behind a bush and have heard everthing. She want to help him, but couldn't do anything, so she give him, her handercheif to wipe his tears. Noey came and saw Nadech crying and Yaya there too. She was mad and furious at the two sisters. She went to Yaya and push her to the ground.
"Get out of my brother's life, both of you, you and your sister!" shouted Noey.
Yaya got up and left. 
"Don ever let me see your faces again!" shouted Noey.
------------------------------------------

ENJOY! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u falada 4 da update, so interesting and poor yaya got berated by noey when all she was trying 2 do was help nadech ! and u stopped at da most interesting !!! i cant wait 2 find out nadechs reaction, will he start 2 c da bad natwara and start 2 like yaya ? pls update when u have time, im looking forward ! thank u 4 taking time 2 write falada, i appreciate it *:*