Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Complete Fiction' started by Falada, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Falada

Falada sarNie Adult

Thanks! :D

2. vorleak

vorleak sarNie Hatchling

thank you mak mak mak ka,,,, finally nadech n yaya get married happy ending but I want it in real life too lol :)
    Looking forward for your next FF

3. Falada

Falada sarNie Adult

LOL Your welcome, vorlek. I also want it to happen in real life, too. And yeah please stay in tune for my next FF, too. My next FF is called Messy Circle of Love. I already post it in. :D

vorleak likes this.
  4. Sovatana

Sovatana sarNie Juvenile

Thanks Falada! I love it! :)

Falada likes this.
  5. keylargo

keylargo sarNie Oldmaid

hi falada i came back n read again after watching your ytube RL teaser! u did a great job falada ! u r a v talented girl, v multi-skilled, im really proud of u ! HAK key

Falada likes this.
  6. Falada

Falada sarNie Adult

Your welcome, Sovatana. And thanks key. :D

7. Sovatana

Sovatana sarNie Juvenile

Really? There're teaser on youtube? Got to check it how! Great job I love your FF, Fahlada! :)

Falada likes this.
  8. Falada

Falada sarNie Adult

Yep there is. I post the teaser here, too. And thanks. :D

9. CaSURVIVOUR

CaSURVIVOUR Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi Falada i'm one of your fans 

btw this is my first time to react most of the time i'm just a silent reader of all YADECH FAN FICTIONS

i'm so glad and so proud that some yadech fans are genius and talented in writing fan fictions :thumbsup:

NY2018 and Falada like this.
  10. keylargo

keylargo sarNie Oldmaid

hi yk glad ure here reading our dear faladas debut ff ! her follow-up messy circle of love is so good im feeling yadechs pain ! falada is super talented in so many things, i love her !

Falada likes this.
  11. Falada

Falada sarNie Adult

LOL I'm really glad that you told me that. :D And yes there's a lot of Yadech fans that write very good FF.  And if you would like. Please support me with Key and the others by reading my other FF Messy Circle of Love. 

12. Amya

Amya sarNie Hatchling

It reminds me of Sawan Bieng a little bit. Very cute Fa! Can you imagine if they ever remake Sawan Bieng with Yadech...?❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ .. I'd be lost in a trance.

13. Falada

Falada sarNie Adult

LOL I know right. It does kinda reminds me of Sawan Biang, too. When Charles was being mean to Fahlada in Game Rai Game Rak, it reminds me of Sawan Biang, so I think Yadech will also do good if they ever do a remake on Sawan Biang. :D  And thanks, Amya. 

14. Jinkookshi

Jinkookshi sarNie Egg

Your FanFiction is good, but I'm still caming up with something to my story.

Falada likes this.
  15. NY2018

NY2018 Capturing the moment. ♚♡♕

Thank you for writing this NY Fanfic! :clap::cheer:
    I enjoyed reading each chapter and I'm glad that Natwara had a change of heart for Nadech and Yaya's relationship as well as both couples getting married at the end. FINN! :):icon12: @Falada