Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

MarKim

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the update, Falada. I love the FF so far. Update soon. It's so funny that Yaya have to be Nadech's slave, too.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada chap20 gotta b my favourite 1 !!! its so sweet, sexy and nadech starting 2 get anxious over yaya !!! its hilarious 2...going 2 clinic part !!! but i love it !!!  am looking forward 2 yaya being nadechs slave, so fun and hope he teases her no end and wif tlc !!! thank u falada, wif much appreciation !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 21
The next day, Yaya went to work, but Nadech stop her.
"You're suppose to be my slave for the next two weeks, have you forgotten already?" ask Nadech
"Yes, I know, but this is my work hours too," say Yaya
"No, you have to take care of me," say Nadech, blocking the car.
"But I also have work, too," say Yaya
"So?!" say Nadech
"So I have to go to work first than, I'll come be your slave for the day," say Yaya
Than Yaya's phone ring. It was her boss.
"Hello," say Yaya
"Hello, khun Yaya," say the boss
"I'm coming to work now, so don't worry," say Yaya
"No, you won't have work for the next 2 weeks, since you have to take care of Nadech," say the boss
"What?!" say Yaya, turning around and staring at Nadech. Nadech give her a smile.
"Yes, that's all for now," say the boss, hanging up
Yaya hung up and look at Nadech. Nadech shrugged.
----------------------------------------
Yaya is sitting in Nadech office, waiting to be order to do something. Nadech stare at her and adore her. 
"What are you looking at?" ask Yaya
"You," say Nadech
"Why?" ask Yaya
"Do I need a reason?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Ok, fine I'll stop," say Nadech
Yaya waited for a few more minues.
"Hey, hurry up and say what you want, I'm tired of sitting here," say Yaya
"Fine, I just pity you and let you rest, but now I don't pity you anymore, so go and get me a cup of coffee," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
She went out of the room, and got a cup of coffee. She place it on Nadech's desk, than went back to couch and sit down.
------------------------------
Yaya sat there for 3 more hours without doing anything. She's bored.
"Hey, hurry up and order me, it's boring sitting here," say Yaya
Nadech look at her.
"Why? Do you want to work hard?!" say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Ok, as you wish," say Nadech
"What than?" say Yaya
Nadech sat there and think. 
"Go and clean all the dirty rooms in this building, and you have to get half of it done by noon, and get it done by the time I go home," say Nadech
"What?!" say Yaya
"Yes," say Nadech
"Hey, I'm not a maid," say Yaya
"So? You're my slave, so you'll have to do it," say Nadech
"Ok, fine," say Yaya, leaving
When she got outside she, realizes that she doesn't know where the tools are. She wanted to go back and ask Nadech, but decided not to.
She look everywhere around the buildings, but couldn't find it. Jane came by, and say her. She went to Yaya and chat with her.
"Hello, khun Yaya," say Jane
"Hello, you know me?" ask Yaya
"Yes, Nadech tell me alot about you," say Jane
"Nadech tell you about me?!" say Yaya
"Yes, he seems to like you," say Jane
"That's not true," say Yaya
"Oh," say Jane
"Yes," say Yaya
"What are you doing here?" ask Jane
"Oh, I'm looking for the cleaning supplied," say Yaya
"Cleaning supplies?!" say Jane
"Yes, khun Nadech order me to clean all the dirty rooms in this building," say Yaya
"Really," say Jane
"Yes," say Yaya
"Well, if you're going to go get them, than you turn left, and there's the room where they're stored," say Jane
"Thanks," say Yaya
"Your welcome," say Jane, leaving.
Yaya turns left and got the tools. She ask the assistant about the dirty rooms, and she got the numbers.
---------------------------------------
Jane got to Nadech's office.
"Hello, my wonderful mean friend," say Jane, giving Nadech a hug
"Hello, Jane," say Nadech
"Now, what are you doing?" ask Jane
"Making her work," say Nadech
"Why are you teasing her?" ask Jane
"She chose it herself," say Nadech, watching her on the TV screen. (They have cameras.)
Jane also look at it, too.
"She's pretty tough," say Jane
"No, in hour, she'll come begging me," say Nadech
Jane look at Nadech's face laughing at Yaya.
"Do you like Yaya?" ask Jane
"No," say Nadech, nervous
"Than why did you sound so nervous?" ask Jane
"I'm not," say Nadech, turning away
"Come one, tell me," say Jane
"No," say Nadech
-------------------------------------------
Yaya was nearly done with half of the building when Nadech came into the room, she's cleaning.
"How are you?" ask Nadech
"I'm doing good, and if you thinking that I will give up, than keep on dreaming," say Yaya
"Hey, I was just being nice," say Nadech
"What do you need now?" ask Yaya
"Nothing, I just need a partner to go have lunch with me," say Nadech
"No, I'm not going," say Yaya
"Yes, you have to, did you forget our deal" say Nadech
"Fine," say Yaya
------------------------------------------
"Go to this one," say Yaya
"No," say Nadech
"Than that one," say Yaya, giving Nadech a headache. Nadech look at all the restaunt in the mall. There's not one that he wants to eat in, and Yaya is making him confused.
"No," say Nadech
"Than this one," say Yaya, pointing to another
"Hey, stop it right now," say Nadech
Yaya stop, she was enjoying herself, making Nadech mad.
Nadech decided to go somewhere else. He drag Yaya outof the mall, and went to his favorite restanut.
Yaya wouldn't eat, so Nadech have to force Yaya to eat. 
After that they return, and Yaya got back to work again. She dislike cleaning, but she won't lose. Nadech watch her the whole time, that he didn't get any work done that day.
-----------------------------------------
When Noey got home, Gale was waiting for her at the gate.
"Hello," say Gale
"Hello," say Noey
"May I have a chat with you," say Gale
"Yes," say Noey
They got inside and sat in the living room.
"Do you love Pidsanu?" ask Gale
Noey look at her.
"Answer me truthfully," say Gale
"Why are you asking me that?" ask Noey
"Just answer," say Gale, impateint
"Yes, I love him, but I'm only his past, you're his present and you're going...," say Noey
Gale cut her off.
"If you love him than, why didn't you tell me?" ask Gale
"Because it's not important," say Noey
"Don't lie, the person you love is the most important thing," say Gale
"Yes," say Noey
"I'll tell you something, you don't need to worry about me, because I only think of Pidsanu as my brother, and me and Pidsanu already have this talk," say Gale
"Really," say Noey
"Yes, all we need to do is talk our parents out of it," say Gale
"Thanks," say Noey
"No, I'm the one who suppose to say thanks," say Gale, than she say Thanks to Noey. After that Gale left. Noey was in a better mood.

Enjoy!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada oh nadech is meanie but hes really having a v soft spot 4 his girl ....yayas so tough, like her character...soon please nadech confess and treat her like yr princess !!! noey is mature here, gald she will soon b united wif P. i like chap21 2, thank u falada !!! its amazing u hv reached chap21 !!! and im still looking forward 2 read more ! wif appreciation !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 22
The next day, Nadech also come and pick Yaya up.
"Hey, no need to come pick me up, everyday," say Yaya
"Why?" ask Nadech
"I don't like it," say Yaya
"So?!" say Nadech
"So don't anymore," say Yaya
"Ok, fine," say Nadech
Yaya got into the car, and Nadech drove. Yaya notice that they're not heading to the company.
"Hey, where are we going?" ask Yaya
"My house," say Nadech
"Why?" ask Yaya
"Because I want you to clean my house, since you did a great job at my company," say Nadech
"Hey," say Yaya
"No hey," say Nadech
Yaya remain quiet. Yesterday, her hands and feet were sore from the work. She was also very tired, too. 
"Here are the tools," say Nadech, handing Yaya the tools.
Yaya hold all of the tools . 
"And you're not allow to ask help," say Nadech
"Why?" ask Yaya
"Don't talk back to me, I'm your boss," say Nadech.
"Ok," say Yaya and she went to work.
Nadech order one of the maids to look after her.
----------------------------------
Gale went to Noey's workplace to talk to her about the matter.
"Hello," say Gale
"Hello," say Noey
"Pidsanu's parents and my parents disagreed, and move our wedding date to next month," say Gale
"Oh," say Noey
"But, do give up hope, we have a plan," say Gale
"Huh?!" say Noey
"Yes, on the wedding day, you and I are going to exchange places," say Gale
"What?" say Noey
"Yes, I came up with it, all you need to do is prepare yourself to marry Pidsanu, good bye" say Gale and she left
Noey sat there, and thought about it. She couldn't work or do anything, since she keeps on thing about that matter.
---------------------------------------------
"It's 1 hour to lunchtime, so stop, and go cook lunch," say Nadech
"What?!" say Yaya
"Yes, go," say Nadech
The maid show her the kitchen. Yaya was not happy, since she was tried from all of the cleanings.
She try her hardest to concentrate on making the food.
Noey came home to have lunch with Nadech since she wants to talk to Nadech about the matter.
She was surpise to find Yaya there and also cooking.
When Yaya finish, she set up the table, and waited for Nadech. Nadech came down and saw Noey there. 
"I have important matters to talk to you about," say Noey
"Yes," say Nadech
"And Yaya have to stay here and listen, too," say Noey, smiling at her.
"Yes," say Yaya
They all got seated.
"Well, khun Gale tell me that she doesn't want to marry Pidsanu and only think of him as a brother, so she went and talk to her parents about it, but they disagreed, and move their wedding to next month...," say Noey
"And," say Nadech
"She came up with a plan, the plan is that on the day of the wedding, I have to go there, and exchange places with her," say Noey
"And does Pidsanu knows about this?" ask Nadech
"Yes, and he agreed, I just want to know if you and khun Yaya agreed, too," say Noey
"I agreed if you really love each other, than you'll need to be with each other, right," say Yaya
Nadech sat there and think.
"Well, I guess, so," say Nadech
"I'll take that as a yes, than," say Noey
"Ok, let's eat," say Noey
They all ate. 
After that Yaya went back to cleaning, and Noey return to work. 
When Yaya got home, all she can do is fall on her bed, and sleep. She was so tired and exhausted from all of those chores. She have never done that much in her whole life.

Enjoy! Sorry if it's short. And LOL the story is going to end at Chapter 26. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada u r really so diligent wif daily update and im spoilt wif yr graciousness ! thank u and wif so much appreciation 4 all u have written todate !!! since story is ending soon i hope 4 more yadech sweetness and love ! thanks falada !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome, and thanks, Key. Thanks for all the support that you guys give me.LOL I have a new FF coming up, too. But I wanted to finish this FF first. And I hope you'll read my next one, too! :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 23
The first week was finish. Yaya only need 1 more week than she's off the hook. She is so happy.
"Hey, you miss that spot, say Nadech
"So," say Yaya, mopping 
"It's my house, so if you miss a spot, I can tell you to clean it," say Nadech
"Ok," say Yaya, moving over. She went there a little bit too fast, and fall. But Nadech got there in time, and catch Yaya.
Yaya stared at Nadech's face, and their eyes were lock together.
"Thanks," say Yaya getting up
"Your welcome, next time, be more careful, ok," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Than Nadech went back into his room.
------------------------------------------------
The days have gone by like the wind. It was so fast. 
Today, was the last day for Yaya to be Nadech's slave. Yaya have enjoy doing the work after the 1 week. She want ed to do more, but she knows that she needs to go back. At lunchtime, Nadech and Yaya sat quietly.
"After today than you're free," say Nadech
"I know," say Yaya
"Aren't you happy that you're free?" ask Nadech
"Yes, but I'll also miss people here, too," say Yaya
"Oh," say Nadech
They stare at the food and remain silent.
Tomorrow is the wedding day. Noey is nervous, but she try to calm down. The plan is that Gale will be waiting for her in the dressing room, and Nadech will drive Noey there. And than Noey will get dress up. Than when it's time, she'll be the one coming in to the wedding instead of Gale. The parents won't be able to stop them, because it will ruin their reputation.
Nadech drove Noey to the wedding. She came in with a dress, and a bag with her. She went straight to the dressing room, and found Gale sitting on a chair waiting for her.
"You're here," say Gale, happily
"Yes," say Noey
"Here, sit here and they start getting you ready," say Gale 
"Yes," say Noey sitting down
"Make her the most beautifuliest bride," say Gale
"Yes," say the girls, and they went right to work
"Khun Nadech is here," say the maid to Yaya
"What?!" say Yaya
"He wants to see you," say the maid
Yaya went out, and saw Nadech
"What are you doing here?" ask Yaya
"I come to pick you up to go to the wedding," say Nadech
"What?!" say Yaya
"Get ready, I'll be waiting," say Nadech
Yaya went inside and get ready fast. Than she went down, and got into the car. Nadech drove to the wedding. Inside the wedding, Nadech force Yaya to hold hands with him. They sat down at a table.
-------------------------------------------------
When everything was done, Noey went out. She was very nervous. Pidsanu was standing right outside. When she got out, Pidsanu took her hands, and place it on his. Gale came out.
"I wish you guys a happy marriage," say Gale 
They turn and look at her.
"Thanks, khun Gale," say both
"Yes," say Gale, leaving.
When the got inside the wedding, Pidsanu's parents took one look at Noey and was terrified. They walk over to Pidsanu, but a lot of people and news reporter have already gotten there.
"Is this the bride?" ask one of the reporters
"Yes," answer Pidsanu, smiling over at Noey
"Wow, she's really pretty," say the reporters and people
Noey was nervous, that she turns red. They move over and Pidsanu took Noey to his parents.
"Hello," say Noey
"Pidsanu, why did you do this to us?" ask his mom, mad
"Sorry, mom," say Pidsanu
Than they were call to go up and make a speech. Nadech look at his sister happily. He's glad that everything turns out to be good.
--------------------------------------------------
Noey and Pidsanu drove away to their honeymoon. Nadech took Yaya to go look at the sunset instead of driving her home.
"Isn't it pretty?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya looking at Nadech. Nadech seems very happy today. She have never seen him this happy before.
"I like your smile," say Yaya
"Thanks, I like yours, too," say Nadech
They smile and laugh for a bit. Nadech likes Yaya now, but he's too nervous to share his feelings.
When Nadech got home, he thought about Yaya. Than he thought about Natwara. He still wasn't happy about the problem. He still wants his revenge. 
------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
Your welcome, and thanks, Key. Thanks for all the support that you guys give me.LOL I have a new FF coming up, too. But I wanted to finish this FF first. And I hope you'll read my next one, too! :D
u r most welcome ! wow im really wow, u r so fast ! 4 sure i'll read...dare i hope its yadech again ? bliss 4 me if it was ! looking forward, thank u falada !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Key. Yes, it's about Yadech, too. There's going to be lots of characters, and dramas in this next one.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada u make my sat a v happy 1 !!! thanks another yadech ff i love it ! oh lots of drama ! i'll take it as long as its all abt yadech and they have their happy ending !!! im sure looking forward, and again thanks vvv much falada ! wif appreciation !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada happy wif chap23, da happiest couple is P-N, they finally got married !!! thanks 2 kind gale, shes so gallant ! yadech r warming 2 each other, hope next few chaps will have yadech sweetness overdose (like tnnkk epi 16,17) but pls go wif yr flow, im just musing ! thank u falada, wif appreciation !!!