Reunite!

Step

Mrs James Ma
:numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: I hope one day your prediction becomes wrong  :secret:
VILLNAN said:
Haha My wound is already healed. I don't wish for their reunion anymore and don't want to watch Push either alone or with Vill's again...Like I'm done with him :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I'm not mad at you, Push has lots of fans but some are not liking him now for different reasons

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
How in the world did I miss this thread? Or did I? lol Anyways, here is my list:

• Bie & Noona - I know. JRWL just ended but I still need my daily dose of BieNa! 555 Hope to see the two reunite in another lakorn again in the near future. Their chemistry is off the roof, according to me. 555
  • Ken & Ann - They NEED to reunite soon! It's been 5 years! Someone reunite them already! 
  • Rteam - Too bad Rome doesn't look as good as he did years ago anymore. Regardless, I hope to see Rome and Rita onscreen again. It's been 3 years since they reunited. 
  • Ateam - Aff needs to come back and give us one more lakorn before she stops being an actress! Same goes to Aum! They just can't do this to us!!! 
  • Ann & Willy - Okay. Willy may not be as youthful looking like he once did or have the body, but I would love to see the two again. Too bad they weren't paired up again after MYF. :(
  • Kan & Cheer - I was upset when I found out that Kan was/is dating his current girlfriend. I totally shipped Kan and Cheer. They need a better storyline this time and their own lakorn too! 
  • Thanwa & Tubtim - She may not have the greatest "nang'ake" aura, but I thought she did a job well done in Lilawadee Plerng. She and Thanwa had great rapport, and they looked cute together too!
  • Son & Vill - I hope they get paired up in another lakorn together again. I really miss them. Sao Noi was just a bit of a disappointment just because of how dragged out it was, but they were cute.
  • Toomtam & Vill - Both are single. What more? Well, I don't know about Vill but she claims that she is, so I'm going to take her words. 555 
  • Toomtam & Mo - They looked great together in KNK. 
  • Nadech & Kim - I'm not that big of a Kim fan, but I liked her acting a lot in RP. She did well as Thae. Na & Kim also had great chemistry. 
  • Push & Lilly - I really adore their height difference. I think the two had potential in having sizzling chemistry onscreen, but the two weren't given that chance with the direction the lakorn took towards the end. 
  • Art P. & Sara Legge - These two needs another lakorn together with a better storyline and directory. KF was a disappointment. 
  • Tye & Namfon - I thought they looked cute together. 
  • Mark & Mint C. - Regardless of their past issues together, I still want to see them both onscreen again. 
  • Tik & Aom - Another lakorn like RLSH again. 555
  • Mos & Yui - Totally shipped these two as a child.
  • Push & Vill - Totally adore the two in LNF.
  • Kan & Mai - A better storyline this time, please! I did adore the two in KRKNT, but NC's ending was too heartbreaking. 
  • Guy R. & Vill - They were so hot looking KT. 
  • Mario & Taew - Adore these two. 
  • Bargie - I miss these two. 
There's too many to remember. 555
I know Esther & Sean, Yadech, Kwan & Win, and Ken P. & Namtam are reuniting again, so I won't mention them. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know their lakorn didn't air yet but I want CHARIO

JMA
Mark/Mint (Regardless of the scandal they have good chemistry on screen)
Porche/Sammy
Push/Mook

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
These are the couples I want to see reunite...
Sammie and Es
Jui and Cee
Matt and Tye
Aom and Tik
Ken and Cherry
Cherry and Andrew
Mo and Toomtam