Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The story is kind of hard to swallow down though, since everyone is basically having bad luck, or no happiness, the only enlightenment is Win's character, but his character is so bratty I want to slap him. Seem like he takes Khun Nit's situation (being verbally/emotionally abuse by Khun Roong and taunted by that lesbian) as a joke. Khun Nit should get with the older brother.

I usually don't watch period dramas, but I've been watching this one since the beginning. Haven't seen Kob in a lakorn I like in a long while. I like. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well I still haven't seen ep 5 and 6 b/c the Eng subs aren't out yet. I know that this story is about real life and all but my goodness, it's just all too painful to watch at times. Every character is in stored for so much pain and it seems that there is nothing good to look forward too. They should change the tittle from "House of Hidden Love" to "House of Pain and Sorrow".

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. True, looksy. I like the title "House of Pain and Sorrow."

Their house is probably curse or the area which the house is built doesn't have good chi flow.

I don't even look forward to how Win'character is gonna get Khun Nit, from the looks of it he could just snatch the girl anytime or anywhere of the day. Khun Roong don't have the strength no more, with her weak heart attacks.

The only thing to look out for now, for me that is, is seeing Khun Ratt's son grow up and take care of Khun Roong, how that is going to unfold. That and I want to see how Rerk's life will unfold.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Ok so in this lakorn who is pairing with who? I know that Kob and Kelly are paired up, Min and Win are paired up. What about the other two couples? I'm guessing Som and Sun as a couple and Oun and Nok as a couple? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Nope Som and Mai (who play as Manoach)
Nok and A (who play Pakorn)
Oun and Namwan (who play nu nok also som's daughter)

Mdc

sarNie Egg
I didn't think I was going to like it. After watching its kinda sad about Kob,anyone know the story line. Will she end up with Kelly or will she be alone at the end? Thanks

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
ENG Sub for ep 5 is out.

At first, I thought that they cut out out all the good parts and rushed to the 2nd generation storyline because of the ratings, but I like how they're NEW flashbacks. We see what's going on with the current generation, but still get a little of the past here and there.

I think khun Noi is REALLY insecure about her relationship with Manode because in her hearts, she knew that he loves Roong and not her, so she does these dumb things that will bite her in the butt in the future.

Can't wait til khun Roong finds out the truth about Prangchuey. But damn, her heart is making everything less fun. She can't go all out like she did when she was younger!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wins character is annoying that is all I have to say. He is just adding oil to the fire. I know Roong is crazy but he doesn't think about the consequences of things... It just seems like a teenager in lust. Idiot.

And that Blang girl makes me want to stab her with a sword and twist her intestine together and pour salt on her wounds.

Mann

Wins character is annoying that is all I have to say. He is just adding oil to the fire. I know Roong is crazy but he doesn't think about the consequences of things... It just seems like a teenager in lust. Idiot.

And that Blang girl makes me want to stab her with a sword and twist her intestine together and pour salt on her wounds.
LOL TINA! Same here oh did you speak my mind. Blang is so annoying.. errrg

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I agree Win's character is annoying. Too childish.

OMG. Khun Roong just gets crazier and crazier! She killed something dear and precious to Khun Nit.

Poor her, she wants affection from Chatree.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Win's character is annoying. Too childish.

OMG. Khun Roong just gets crazier and crazier! She killed something dear and precious to Khun Nit.

Poor her, she wants affection from Chatree.
Would like to know if Khun Roong like Chatree a lot to be her lover. Because someone said that Khun Roong like her nephew,
and she found out that he was her nephew and she went crazier..............

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I think chatree is very cute, he should play as p'ek in another lakon. He look like half american and thai.
Can not wait until the next esp.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did you mean the grown up Chatree sthanphachanh? I haven't seen "Sun (Chatree)" works before but I read he studied hard having to act with Kob for the first time (even though they met on 07 show). I love the small version of Chatree, that boy has potential. He was adorable in Bla Boo Thong as the small version of the prince.

Would like to know if Khun Roong like Chatree a lot to be her lover. Because someone said that Khun Roong like her nephew,
and she found out that he was her nephew and she went crazier..............
I see Chatree as a person who's nice and will give Khun Roong sincere affection like a friend, for me I don't see it as lovers, but maybe Khun Roong does, I don't know. lol.