Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Here's behind the scene of the last episode with Kob and Kelly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJcXJAgAec&feature=player_embedded

She featured one of her doggies. Nong'Jah, I wonder where doggy Peter went. Ah...seeing Kob in modern clothing like this makes me want to see her next lakorn. I hope it will be soon, but I heard she's taking a break for two months.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch the ending yet but from all the comments that was made, it sounds like a really kool ending. I couldn't have imagined a better ending. Hopefully there's a sequel to this and let Kob be nang'ek. By the way, she looks really nice and young from the clip.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
[quote name='Vanida' date='08 June 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1276048288' post='691931']
I like the ending to the re carnation of khun roong and khun krai they goin be together and lived next door. But I really want to see nunok and muengyai kid yea the ending was a rush and unexpected well at least it wasn't a long lakorn.
[/quote]

I wish there was more to the 3rd generation and at least show their kids instead of just referring. I was a bit confused who had what baby LOL They spent too much time focusing on Pysco DaraRoong... at one point I got tired of the repetitive evil character and there wasn't much progress. I fast fwd on many scene and can still figure what went wrong.

[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='08 June 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1276050061' post='691940']
Khun Rong been through so much throughout the previous life so she deserves a happy ending in the next.
[/quote]

While DaraRoong does deserve a better life I think the way she died in previous life was soo EZ... I mean like she didn't really show much suffering. Most of her sadness are mixed with anger and leads to her committing evil acts again and again. She killed so many people, yeah they have done wrong but how about her? Does killing them makes her right? I don't know, I just think that she would at least suffer a bit. Even On'anong suffered with the crime that she committed.

My overall opinion about this drama is that it was GOOD at first... but then it was the same old thang and it got boring but I still wanted to finish it because I started already. I wouldn't re-watch it though :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Of course Roong suffered throughout. She lost each one of the people dearest to her and at the end she died alone.

About the storyline, I agree it got repetitive, with Roong's evil act, but it seem like they wanted to test out Kob's skill, on how mean/evil she can get. :lol:

About the ending I'm not sure if they changed it. They probably did.

mia07

Introvert
While DaraRoong does deserve a better life I think the way she died in previous life was soo EZ... I mean like she didn't really show much suffering. Most of her sadness are mixed with anger and leads to her committing evil acts again and again. She killed so many people, yeah they have done wrong but how about her? Does killing them makes her right? I don't know, I just think that she would at least suffer a bit. Even On'anong suffered with the crime that she committed.

My overall opinion about this drama is that it was GOOD at first... but then it was the same old thang and it got boring but I still wanted to finish it because I started already. I wouldn't re-watch it though :)
It did started out good which got me addicted but towards throughout the end, it did repeat itself because knowing how Khun Rong was, who would think that she would be a nice person? At some point, it seems like she kind of regretted what she did, but the more evil things she did, the more she got used to doing it. I say her life was just CRAZY and TOO DRAMATIC! It was an okay lakorn and Kob did pretty good.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch the ending yet but from all the comments that was made, it sounds like a really kool ending. I couldn't have imagined a better ending. Hopefully there's a sequel to this and let Kob be nang'ek. By the way, she looks really nice and young from the clip.
I want to see Kob in a modern lakorn, romantic one this time. Hopefully being married doesn't effect her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
More then likely there will not be a sequel >.< I mean after all this one was cut short. I think it was suppose to have 19 episodes but they cut it down to 14. I was so disappointed in the end. I mean dude what happens to everyone else? LOL it just went from Nit and Lek old and then her throwing up then them dead and a grown Darathip? Rush ending >.<

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
More then likely there will not be a sequel >.< I mean after all this one was cut short. I think it was suppose to have 19 episodes but they cut it down to 14. I was so disappointed in the end. I mean dude what happens to everyone else? LOL it just went from Nit and Lek old and then her throwing up then them dead and a grown Darathip? Rush ending >.<
I don't like the rush ending but I do like that they end it at 14. It's not worth it to drag to 19 without much content.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I just started watching this lakorn yesterday. OMG I have to say that I applaud Kob in here, I have never seen her act like this in any of her other lakorns I've seen. She's a crazy evil mean lady, yet there are times where I sympathize with her. But there are those times where I think she went too far. I'm on ep. 9 right now, and I have to say, I do not like Lek (Win) at all out of all the people in here. He is so dumb (in my opinion), I know that he wants to protect Nit, but he doesn't think. He just does what he wants and doesn't care about the consequences or how it will affect Nit. I feel bad for his family, especially Yai who has to take the blame and the consequences. I think my favorite character is Chatree, he's so sweet and loving <3

But I don't know if I want to finish this because I don't know how much I can watch Kob taking on a role like this, in my mind, she is still sweet and good. I really like Win & Min, but in here, I just get annoyed at them for some reason---which I find so funny and odd. After I finish episode 9, I might just watch the ending, but I do want to see Yai's love story.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
They totally changed the ending, or at least, they took people's feedback. (Whoa, I'm so late to the party! I just finished the translation part for the finale) There were references to "Reun Sawn Sop" (House of Hidden Corpses) and "Darapui" the dog. Pantip members came up with those names so they HAD to at least check out netizen's responses.

Overall, I did like it and I wish things didn't have to happen so quickly. Some of the extras and even some of the cast members could use more (or some) acting lessons. The script itself was good. I just wish I could see things play out more instead of having them mentioned by the characters.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I actually finished the lakorn. I thought the reincarnation was cute at the end. I did wish they put in more of what happened to the other characters too. I thought Kob's acting was really good, I don't know why but I felt bad for her---I wasn't mad at her (most of the time). It was sad to watch how she found out that the only person that cared for her was her nephew, and she was going to marry him :( Also that she died alone, but I guess that was the price she had to pay for all her sins. I did wish they didn't have to rush this, but this lakorn was had its good moments. But I'm still annoyed with Win! He seriously didn't make enough effort for Kob to accept him and plus he's so irrational and doesn't think about anything but himself.

Oh yes, THANK YOU KUDARANAI for subbing this!!!! <3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought this lakorn was great!!!! It was even funny at times especially when Roong was crushing on Chatree and she said "when i walk around they'll think i'm Chatree's younger sister" that part cracked me up. Overall a good lakorn, it had a good pace. And at the end i finally realized why Lek and Nit died so fast. Lek had gray hair towards the end so he was around his 40's when Nit was preggers so that's why they died. Usually the lakorns people don't like, i like. I thought the end was perfect if they dragged it til epi 19 i think i might die, i hate dragging lakorns. :wacko: