Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Karam for DaraRath came so fast, and I mean really fast! But I hope that the Pakorn get what he swore that he if ever betray DaraRath he should die in vein.

The next generation is creeping up because at the end of episode 4 someone is prego :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
To think Rerk will fall in in love with Khun Krai and OrnAnong's daughter. :blink:

Karma hitted DaraRoong as well. Her mother slip and died the same place she tripped the maid.

Iya

sarNie Adult
someone died already? i really to continue with this. i need to know what is going on. lol. i'll start rewatching this tomorrow...if i have time.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Both DaraRoong's parents died in this week's episode. They sure got rid of the elders fast. And from the preview of next week's episode seem like Khun Nit is already grown up, so those who's waiting for Min and Win, you'll definitely see them sooner than what I expected.

mia07

Introvert
OMG! I'm so pissed off at all the men in here. URGH!
I love how Kob acts in here; very short-tempered! :)
The part when she threatens Khun Rak and Pakorn with
the gun, it looks like she was about to explode!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
ใช่คุณPhokarจากพันทิปหรือเปล่าคะ หุๆ

Yes, you can post them =]!

--------
English subbed for episode 3:

I'm actually done with the translation for episode 4(just in time before episode 5 airs!) but it won't be up til way later today or tomorrow. I'm real tired.

--------

Also, people in this lakorn drop dead like flies! I cried so hard when Khun Roong's mother died. She cried her heart out, omg.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The opening credit/title is out today. It makes the lakorn looks creepy/gruesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXWo59Z3o0&

I haven't yet have the time to sub it yet.

Ugh. All the sister are irritating me so much. They're getting with guys just so they can ran away from Roong and the house. So pathetic. They're going to get emotional tormented by the guys, they deserved it.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching ep 3 and 4.

Since I haven't seen ep 5 yet, I can't say much about the other sisters, but yes Khun Ratt was naive and she followed her heart but I wouldn't say that she deserves the bad things that Pakorn is doing to her. No one deserves to be treated like that, no matter how stupid or how naive you are.

All of us, especially women, we enter a relationship/marriage b/c most of the time we follow our hearts, b/c we are in love. Some of us gets lucky and we find men that love us as much as we love them and the marriage lasts a lifetime. Some of us willingly go into it with good intentions but along the way one of us changes and it ends in divorce. Then there are some of us who are like Khun Ratt that are inexperienced in judgement of character and we realize when it's too late that we've made a big mistake. No matter what fate has in store for us, we all deserve happiness and people who will love us. No one is wrong for following their heart and true love really does conquer all like Khun Ratt says. The only problem is what she has with Pakron is not love. He tricked her into empathizing for him and getting her to fall in love with him.

If we didn't see this story from all angles, we too would think that Pakorn is good person. How can anyone who takes a chance on love deserve the bad things that comes with a false love or a love that wasn't meant to last?

She made a mistake, but who hasn't. I hope that she will learn from it and somehow get herself out of it. Although, it's hard now b/c she doesn't have the support of her family.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching ep 3 and 4.

Since I haven't seen ep 5 yet, I can't say much about the other sisters, but yes Khun Ratt was naive and she followed her heart but I wouldn't say that she deserves the bad things that Pakorn is doing to her. No one deserves to be treated like that, no matter how stupid or how naive you are.

All of us, especially women, we enter a relationship/marriage b/c most of the time we follow our hearts, b/c we are in love. Some of us gets lucky and we find men that love us as much as we love them and the marriage lasts a lifetime. Some of us willingly go into it with good intentions but along the way one of us changes and it ends in divorce. Then there are some of us who are like Khun Ratt that are inexperienced in judgement of character and we realize when it's too late that we've made a big mistake. No matter what fate has in store for us, we all deserve happiness and people who will love us. No one is wrong for following their heart and true love really does conquer all like Khun Ratt says. The only problem is what she has with Pakron is not love. He tricked her into empathizing for him and getting her to fall in love with him.

If we didn't see this story from all angles, we too would think that Pakorn is good person. How can anyone who takes a chance on love deserve the bad things that comes with a false love or a love that wasn't meant to last?

She made a mistake, but who hasn't. I hope that she will learn from it and somehow get herself out of it. Although, it's hard now b/c she doesn't have the support of her family.
*big applause* you know. i always love how you analyze these lakorns. lol. i wish i can do the same, but i don't have the patient to sit and write.

^^i love the points you bring up here. it's very true.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sometimes people need to have bad things happen to them to open their eyes. Kind of mean to say but it just helps them be more weary of life.

For Khun Ratt she knows what Roong went through and all but she didn't help sympathize her sister, when she lashed out at her about Krai cheating on her (it was like screw you that's what you get by trying to hold back my love). She was partially the reason both her parents died. As well as Khun Noi who didn't even think that if she ran away with Manode, will she be willing to leave Khun Nit in the hands of Roong (a person who's unstable), she only fled and cared for her own life/happiness. Both Khun Ratt and Khun Noi made themselves out so easy though just jumping into a guys arm w/o even thinking, I don't even think they followed their hearts, more like their fear for Roong and just wanted to flee.

Well I guess all the sister's are selfish in their own way. Roong who's failure at love makes her over react to stuff, but somewhat part of her does it because she doesn't want them (her sister) to hurt like she and her mother had. Just that she takes her sisterly protection a bit far.

That boy that played the prince in Bla Boo Thong (new remake version) is in here, I was surprised. He has a cute face, he got to play the small version of Sun's character (Khun Ratt's son).

Roong and Khun Ratt's son met already in episode 5. He help saved her purse from a thief, so sweet of him. Can't wait till he grows up and take care of Roong!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love this movie, such a whole different view of men. love kob in here, nok play such a sad part, can't wait till win comes up.. :wub:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
we all are selfish one time are another...what is Khun noy suppose to do? Stay there and be an old maid? everyone has a right to live there own life...make mistake and so on..

I wonder how Khun Noi is going to be heartbroken? Her dude seems nice. Although if Roong disowned her, the mom might not be too happy about her having no fortune.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Khun Manode is nice. But I believe he only married Khun Noi to get back at Roong. Since he over heard Roong saying that she fake her sickness to get Manode to come over to visit her and show Khun Noi the many heart of men and that he still have feelings/worries for Roong.

Khun Noi has her rights to do what she wants. But I don't think it was smart of her to run off with a man who used/still have feelings for her own sister, which she knew her self. And knew that everytime he comes over he comes for Roong, but she turns a blind eye and feel special or in denial that Manode comes for her. Just makes her looks desperate. But it's fine people have to dig their own hole and find a way to crawl out.

Like the old saying "Tsis Pom Dej Dag Siab Tsis Qhig" If you don't see the water's lies, you won't be satisfy. Meaning you don't know whether the water is shallow or deep, you want to be curious and find out, it's at your own risk (somewhat like that).

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Ok that was a weird (stupid?) move by Khun Noi. She locked her husband out because he returns from work late. Kick him and tell him to go sleep at his work place and when he does leaves shy cries her eyes out. Hmmm should I say som nam na? LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did you notice when Khun Noi was still living with Khun Roong, almost everything Khun Roong said, she copied (switching the words around). She's like the shadow of her, a less meaner version?

I thought Khun Noi should be more grateful towards Manode. Dang...she lock Manode out of his own house when all he's doing is providing for his family. She's acts like she owns him, well she does now but give him some space girl.

Win's character is so mischievous and noddy he's begging to be murder by Khun Roong. lol. But it's cute though, he's someone that Khun Roong can't beat.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
no wonder Manode is gonna become a flirty guy later...look at how Noi treats him..shoot i would too if i had a wife like that..so unreasonable

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i don't think what any of the character is doing is wise...they all cause their own un-happiness..but i like the fact that things are different...it doesn't seem like a normal lakorn...where a n'k is either too nice...r too over -confident...I feel like this lakorn is just about life...we make stupid choice and we pay for it...we either learn from it or we keep that blind shade on...i'm a sucker for some kind of happy ..swt..storyline though..