Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They should stop branding the lakorn w/ Kob's picture (zooming it as the biggest of all cast) if she's just a side character, it's just like using her as a cover so people will watch since she's well known. I'm not too crazy about her role, just miss her onscreen.

For me there's too many couple and cast going on, especially with that lesbo after the fourth sister/youngest sister (Min), as if things aren't complicated enough.

Well...the script writer is the same one that worked for channel 5 "Ching Chung" so if you like "Ching Chung" then you'll probably like this one as well.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow...really wnt to know what this lakorn gonna be about...anybody hea knw the summary of this lakorn? pls post it thanks

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The basic plot revolves around Dararoong (Kob) who is disappointed in love, she forces her 3 sisters not to fall into with any man. There's a lot more story though, I actually didn't read it all myself, didn't wanna get spoiled, teehee.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Disappointed in love, well in men (particular). She see them as players, since she had seen from her father cheating on her mother and the guy she fell in love with cheated on her.

She tries to forbid her 3 younger sister but they couldn't resist falling in love, which I think the 2nd and 3rd sister ran off with their guys and their relationship with them didn't end so well (just like Roong/Kob expected). Instead of feeling sympathy for them she spite them, kind of like "I told you so." With the 4th sister (played by Min), she's more obedient toward Roong/Kob, cause of fear.

I say it's basically about how Roong/Kob try to make the world how she wants it, but it never does go her way. Probably even after death...whether or not she dies, I'm not sure.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I was watching the special news clip before the actual first episode came out. Kob's character is so mean, pushing...throwing water...beating...taunting....people left and right.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I was watching the special news clip before the actual first episode came out. Kob's character is so mean, pushing...throwing water...beating...taunting....people left and right.
what do you expect when the p'ek is also the n'rai? lol. remember Saeng Soon and Kwarm Ruk Lub Superstar? haha. alot of pushing, beating, and taunting.

is this Kob's first time as N'rai? Funny, usually i see her getting beat up in her earlier lakorns. NOW IT'S PAYBACK TIME! HAHA. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
So far I actually think the majority of people that Roong (Kob) hates deserve getting hit by her. I do feel sorry for the fourth sister and the youngest half brother (though he was the child from her dad's affair, he doesn't know anything).

I don't like the maid that keeps sleeping with her dad. And somewhat in my mind thinks her sisters deserved what they're going to suffer later on for not listening to Roong (Kob) warnings about guys and the pain they bring.

Kob played roles where she's a bit na'rai (villain) but not fully to this extend. Dang Sawan Sarb, she was a spoil brat going out to clubs and stuff until she got amnesia (turn innocent). Bussaba Ray Ruk, her so called bi-polar disorder/mood swings, which she manages to snap out.

Iya

sarNie Adult
So far I actually think the majority of people that Roong (Kob) hates deserve getting hit by her. I do feel sorry for the fourth sister and the youngest half brother (though he was the child from her dad's affair, he doesn't know anything).

I don't like the maid that keeps sleeping with her dad. And somewhat in my mind thinks her sisters deserved what they're going to suffer later on for not listening to Roong (Kob) warnings about guys and the pain they bring.

Kob played roles where she's a bit na'rai (villain) but not fully to this extend. Dang Sawan Sarb, she was a spoil brat going out to clubs and stuff until she got amnesia (turn innocent). Bussaba Ray Ruk, her so called bi-polar disorder/mood swings, which she manages to snap out.
i agree with you on the first point about all the people deserving to get hit by her. and that her younger brother don't deserve getting treated bably by her.

as for her n'rai roles, i never watched dang sawan sarb but i saw bassaba ray ruk. i don't take her as na'rai in that one since her character wasn't put in the way of na'rai, since i classify n'rai based on their craziness, screaming, hitting, and abusing other people. in bussaba, i justify her behavior because of her mother and her misunderstanding. plus, she didn't go around screaming and hitting people like the usual na'rai does. (e.g. Nate from KRLSuperstar)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Probably exclude BRR out then. Now that you mention I didn't really see any b*itch slap from her (sry. for the language).

But for DSS, I don't believe there was any screaming, there was some slaps here and there. A scene where she got ontop of her girl cousin and slapped her. Some taunting laughs. lol.

I haven't seen KRLSuperstar. But I've seen a bit of SS.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Probably exclude BRR out then. Now that you mention I didn't really see any b*itch slap from her (sry. for the language).

But for DSS, I don't believe there was any screaming, there was some slaps here and there. A scene where she got ontop of her girl cousin and slapped her. Some taunting laughs. lol.

I haven't seen KRLSuperstar. But I've seen a bit of SS.
DSS aside, i guess i considered this her first lakorn as p'ek/n'rai. it's about time she get to be the b*tchy one for a change. i rather see her this way than getting beat up like in that drama with vee (nag tard - right?)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Don't even remind me of Nang Tard (Vee/Kob), ugh...got beat up/slash/whip for stupid misunderstandings. But like you said it's good to see her on the other side of the fence for once. Keke.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Don't even remind me of Nang Tard (Vee/Kob), ugh...got beat up/slash/whip for stupid misunderstandings. But like you said it's good to see her on the other side of the fence for once. Keke.
i was just skimming through ep 1 and i can see that things are starting to get even for her. i think she suits the role very well. i like it when she is nice and everything, but looks more convincing being mean and somewhat evil don't you agree? lol.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I just finished the first episode and so far I like Kob's character. Kelly didn't appear much but there were enough substance in this episode that kept me glued to the screen.

I now wish that DaraRath love would last and prove to her sister wrong but according to the previews at the end.. hmmmm this will be interesting.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
First episode was fabulous, ohoho. The rest of the English subbed version should be up in a few hours, if YouTube stops being a dummy.