Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im liking this lakorn already..epi 2 is gonna be really sad..cuz Joy mom gave birth and she died..that was fast

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt think i would like this lakorn at first, bc joy's character as the mom seemed kinda weak, but she grows on you. the girl thats pregnant is freaking crazy. the story is really sad so far.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Glad to see Joy back in a dram again... especially boran like this,.
I haven't start watchingit yet :( thanks Tinah and Youa for the opening theme

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm downloading episodes 1 right now. I can't wait to see it!! Oooh...I didn't realize Nok Jariya was going to star as Joy's mother. That would have been great!! I admire her so much. It's too bad she couldn't accept the role....

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i thought part 2 was going to get into more detail, but so far its pretty good. joy does a great job!

cecilia

Staff member
i can't believe they're framing another guy as Joy's dad..how mean of her dad to not even step up..btw..NOON is doing a good job as Joy's stepmom..she's so possesive of her property making joy's dad feel like an ant..

anyway..it was so intense when they try to figure out who's the dad...:lol:..the look on everyone's face was like..i hope it's not him...
though i feel really bad for Joy's mom..when Noon go that if they want a mia noi..they can find someone better ..that was painful to sit there and listen ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Episode 2 is good but haven't see chakrit yet.
aww i thought in the preview it was suppose to show chakrit..i guess its gonna be next week

sounds intense already..Noon is a real b**** and i know tanya will be too..mother like daughter

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah the preview even showed joy all grown up and you hear sunthisouk's voice in the background, saying how she looks just like her mom. i was looking forward to seeing that part to...but hopefully it ll move pretty quickly and wont focus so much on her as a kid.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching the preview and it looks very good... i love these type of boran dramas...but they're toooooooo freaking sad... all i know is that by the end of this lakorn... i will have no more tears to shed for another week...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just finished watching the preview and it looks very good... i love these type of boran dramas...but they're toooooooo freaking sad... all i know is that by the end of this lakorn... i will have no more tears to shed for another week...
i know!..im already crying for Joy..hopefully we'll get to see the kids gen next week

kermint

sarNie Adult
it's good that this lakorn is go so fast for the mother lol. so we will see the daughter next week and see chakrit too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ah wat o_O i haven't started watching this yet .. lol I was so hype about it and here i am havent even seen episode 1 T___T busy but omg from the sound of you girls it seem very intense and urgh tanya the nang rai u can already tell this gonna be one of those lakorns where u wanna be the nang ek just to smack the eff out of the nang rai lol tanya makes a real good nang rai, but I think i dislike her because of her character in samee tee tra with ann lol otherwise I think shes a great actress o__O evil she can play and nang ek she can play...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tanya plays the nang rai role very well..I soo hated her in Samee Tee Tra but after the lakorn ended I start liking her again..lol..i dont think she suits the n'ek role anymore..her voice and looks suits the n'rai role..

we're probaly gonna see the kids gen. next week..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I would have to agree that tanya suits the nang rai role more ... maybe because im use to her playing nang rai and her facial expressions and her voice hahha lol so nang rai ish ... and im gonna start watching today to be caught up haha lol