Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wasnt Tanyas first n'rai role in Samee Tee Tra?..unless she was n'rai in other lakorn that i dont know of..I'm surprise shes still in n'ek roles after that lakorn..

yeh you should start watching epi 1 and 2..or else you'll be missing out lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh..the one with Bee and Au..but i meant before Samee Tee Tra..i kept thinking she was the n'rai before that lakorn

some sc of epi 1 and 2..credit to pantown

joy is pretty good @ singing lum tuat

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait till the next episode. I'll probably cry when she dies giving birth. This is gonna be so sad! I'm really loving all the people that are in this lakorn. They are so good. What is the name of the guy who is playing Joy's brother? I love his smile :)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i skipped a lot. so who's joy's real daddy. the guy who's married to the wife who just gave him a daughter or sunthisook? i wasnt so sure if even joy slept with sunthisook. but then again why would sunthisook be asking joy who she was pregnant with. can someone clarify??

i think tanya is really pretty. she has sharp looks and with dark makeup she can really pull off the n'rai role. but i think her first role was tomboyish in 4 mai karn with a lot of other stars (sunthisook and mam jintara to name a few).

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Joy's real father in this lakorn is the younger brother; the one who's wife gave birth to a daughter. I'm pretty sure that Sunthisook never slept w/ anyone other than his wife.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I am so hooked on this lakorn! I'm so glad that they aired it now that Kon Rak Game Payabaht is giong to end soon. Now I have something else to watch, hehe. Joy looks so pretty in this lakorn. Boran lakorns really suit her because she looks so pretty with natural makeup on. SPOILER: Nom is the father of Jamrong's baby but they won't know the true indentity until the end. I can't wait to see more episodes!!

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
I had thought of that Sunthisuk was her father, b/c he always seem to play as her father from 'kun por jomsa' to rachanee morlum'. They hint in the scenes in the beginning, first where he smile at her and the scene where he closed the door on his wife and she was crying. though his wife seem setup when she have jumlong serve him. Also in the end to take Joy out of the slave status and high above everyone in the household is to be the only child of the master. Do you guys think so?

tinah

sarNie Coma
I had thought of that Sunthisuk was her father, b/c he always seem to play as her father from 'kun por jomsa' to rachanee morlum'. They hint in the scenes in the beginning, first where he smile at her and the scene where he closed the door on his wife and she was crying. though his wife seem setup when she have jumlong serve him. Also in the end to take Joy out of the slave status and high above everyone in the household is to be the only child of the master. Do you guys think so?
isnt her father that guy that got killed with her mother?..i wasnt really paying attention cuz i just wanted to skim through the lakorn..i thought maybe Suntisook liked her..but you do have a good point

thanx for the spoiler celestialxangel

OMG i knew!!..lol..i just read the spoiler..Heungmai. i think you should read the spoiler..lol..cuz you'll find out what Suntisook is to Jumroy

kermint

sarNie Adult
i'm pretty sure that Joy's not Sunthisuk daughter tho. i do agree with SOLITA that Sunthisook never slept w/ anyone other than his wife.

wasnt Tanyas first n'rai role in Samee Tee Tra?..unless she was n'rai in other lakorn that i dont know of..I'm surprise shes still in n'ek roles after that lakorn..

yeh you should start watching epi 1 and 2..or else you'll be missing out lol
hey, i think no surprise that she's still in N'ek roles after that lol.......ahhhahahhahahaa........u see that Benz can play as a N'rai and N'ek as the same time. that so good if they play both N'ek and N'rai. sorry off topic.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i think no surprise that she's still in N'ek roles after that lol.......ahhhahahhahahaa........u see that Benz can play as a N'rai and N'ek as the same time. that so good if they play both N'ek and N'rai. sorry off topic.
yeh but i dont see Tanya as the nang ek material after Samee Tee Tra..maybe cuz i hated her character so much..lol..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy's acting is still great. she sing "lum tud" very well. never seen her with this look before, short hair and in a very olden Thai oufit. she looks naturally nice& cute. the daughter's role will be so sad. she get abuse by the bad girl a lot. will bring tears to my eyes. :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh cool this lakorn is airing already? I think Joy's a great actress her crying is realistic and she's just versatile! She's good in comedies, drama, and musical! Can't say much more about her but she's talented!

Oh yeah I can't wait to watch this when it ends!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It wouldn’t be a surprised Tanya still receive na’ek roles. Come to think of it nowaday every channel are letting their actress take on evil/na’rai roles and na’ek roles. Look at Ploy Cherman for example, or May Bunita.

Typical boran lakorn, very complex, with a lot of characters, and usually have something about mingled up children, who’s the father who’s the mother? But Joy and Chakrit are in there. I finished watching episode 1, I think I will wait till the lakorn end to watch the rest. There’s so many pair up, so many mingle up love triangle between the slaves and main characters, and parents.

That’s how boran lakorns are though, it wouldn’t be boran without that kind of style. Joy so pretty in this lakorn, even with the traditional hairstyle back then. The guy that plays Joy's brother is Jaturong Koleemas. Those who are confuse, Joy will play mother and daughter in this lakorn, but as the mother she'll die after giving birth to na'ek.

Here's screenap from the opening credits:: Download (Click to download the Opening Credits)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I would be surprise cuz Tanya is so good at playing nang rai role and to the point i cant see her as nang ek anymore..maybe in supporting roles but not the main lead..take Aom Skaojai for Example..she used to be the nang ek back in the days but after she taken the nang rai role..she didnt become nang ek again..cuz she stood out as the nang rai..