sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where I can find
- dvd rip of C L Production (download)
AND
- Where I can Buy it (CHEAP PRICE)
?????

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
did anyone watch kob and chakrit movie where the opening have this cambodian song. I want to know who sings the chinese version and all i know is that a guy sings it

milaoma

sarNie Egg
can someone please upload nop bayarith's "because i love you" ive searched up and down for this song but cant find it...id really appreciate it thank you! :wub:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys does chorn sovanreach has his own album or anything? i'm looking for his songs "awng vor preah" and "tee krong kmien mek." if it is already uploaded can u tell me which one cuz some of it don't have the title and singers so i can't tell which one.

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
looking for the traditional cambodian umbrella dance song n vdo. if ne 1 has it plz upload it. i would appreciate it alot. i need it for my new party. thankz

PN06

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have Nop Bayarith - "monus kmean domlai" I think it's the Full House song.. I would appreciate it!! Thanx in advNCE!

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Hi, i would to request some pleng ka music by Meas Soksophear b/c she sings it really well and a song that i like sung by Eng sithol, it was one of the theme songs to Thom and Theo movie songs, it starts with "aw broheam jaunchai euy bong mau be chnaiy maoy rouk theo srey..." thank you so much! :)