Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

russe

sarNie Adult
hi, i was wondering if anyone had an old khmer song. I believe the beat is up tempo. I don't know the title of the song. But it's a funny song. the girl sings about the guy wearing clothes that doesn't match. He has Purple pants and white shoes. I'm pretty sure there isn't a lot of khmer songs like that. Does anyone know what i'm talking about? Well, if you guys know or have the song, can you please tell me. Thank you.

hi, i was wondering if anyone had an old khmer song. I believe the beat is up tempo. I don't know the title of the song. But it's a funny song. the girl sings about the guy wearing clothes that doesn't match. He has Purple pants and white shoes. I'm pretty sure there isn't a lot of khmer songs like that. Does anyone know what i'm talking about? Well, if you guys know or have the song, can you please tell me. Thank you.

sunisa

can anyone upload I Need Somebody by Veasna from SSB 28?thanks a lot!

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
anyone have the song "Rous Kom Dor Thnaiy Slap" by Num BunnaRoath???
plz plz plz share it with me
i realllllly need this song
thanks in advance

does anyone have the song Ajeab Pross Prean (by York Ritha)? i really love this song...i can't find it though...:( if you do, could you please upload it? thank you so much! :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
does anyone have any songs from Im srey peouv. iono if yooh guys kno her buh i really like one of her sonngs, and wonderin if anyone has it,
it's called "Falling into you"
yooh can check it here www.myspace.com/imsreypeouv

if anyone have that songs plz pretty plz upload it for me :D

midsummer

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have this song called Tuk Snam Terb moyrn kor bong min prom (My translation: Leaving a kiss you don't want it)? :D I think it's sung by Sovann Panha. If sooooo, Thank YOOUUUUUUUUUU!

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
I just wondering if anybody has a female version for this song. the title is called "nirk oun krop veilear by Samuth" It goes like this: Preuk nirk oun, tgai nirk oun... but I want it in a female version. If you do please share. I remember I heard this song sing by Pich chenda but wasn't sure. Thanks

here is the guy version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHPnwnl34E

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Anybody have the new Hang Meas DVD VOL. 83-Classic Memories, and can please upload it? I really, really want to watch it.