Reduntant scenes in most thai movies................

jeanie

sarNie Adult
P'ek and N'eks first meeting, always a car accident or one running over the other followed by bickering and instant dislike. Are people really that rude? No one ever apologizes and the the injured party can't accept the apology gracefully.

The guy who loves n'ek and the girl who loves p'ek but aren't the bad guys always end up falling for one another at the last minute. Hello, that ain't a love story its called settling.

The bad guy/girl ends up at a mental hospital at the end and all is forgiven. Hot damn I didn't know it was that easy to lose your mind.

The rich p'ek or n'ek pretending to be poor and ends up a servant at the other's house. Dude if he or she has nice skin, looks decent and dares to talk back to you they obviously haven't spent their whole life slaving away scrubbing floors and washing dishes or taking out the trash.

I can always figure the gist of a story by the title and the credits only. The commercials show you everything.

My sister is even worse. Everytime she watches something she'll be like I know that story it came from some American romance book. Then she always says except they have hot consensual sex in those books and in lakorns its rape.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
We're all like...why don't the just do this and that and blah blah blah...well, if they did...there's no point of it being a lakorn...notice how we notice these overplayed ridiculous scenes, but we still watch them anyway...haha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
We're all like...why don't the just do this and that and blah blah blah...well, if they did...there's no point of it being a lakorn...notice how we notice these overplayed ridiculous scenes, but we still watch them anyway...haha
[post="147205"][/post]​

true...very true...

but then...we like complaining...
and what's up with the third wheel guy...Idon't like movies with thrid wheel guy...it's better with the third wheel girl but I just dislike third wheel guys...they get on my nerves... <_<

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
LOL manggg I was just thinking of this. Seriously, it gets freaking annoying when they just use the same scene again and again...I mean can't they think of something else?

- The girl falls/trips but the guy comes in and catches her in time. Then its "starry eyes" and then the girl gets angry and accuses the guy for harrassing her. Get REAL.

- When the nang ek walks off and the pra ek is pulled back by the nang rai. Like come on dude...she aint that strong. The pra ek can practically brush off her arm without having to put in any effort at all.

- I hate the fact that the guy is always to one to say sorry or "ngor" the nang ek. I never see the nang ek saying sorry to the pra ek. UGH

- The nang rai character is EXACTLY the same in every lakorn. It's like one person being featured in 84728347875 different lakorns. You know the typical screaming, revenge and other silly stuff that isn't realistic in most cases.

- Servants fighting and slapping each other. Like wth? It's so pointless and annoying. And the other servant scenes...how they try to make it funny but its not working. Such a waste of time.

There's heaps more but I'm too lazy to think and type them out.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hahaha....you guys crack me up....it was fun reading from page one because its sooo true.

what about when....

they both end up sleeping in one room and the guy always gets to sleep on the floor next to her….but before he does…they always have an argument/talk about who’s getting the floor (we all know who that is)….and then….in the middle of the night….something happens (such as the p’ek pretends the mosquitos are biting him or its cold) and then the n’ek goes and covers him with a blanket…and bam…next morning…they’re sleeping on one bed and its like "freak out time!!"

And why are the families either super ass rich living in nice ass houses or super ass poor living in poor villages? Can’t they just be average?

And why is the nang’rai always wearing high heels??!!! I mean….she’s gotta chase after them a lot….stalk the p’ek and all….doesnt it hurt her feet by the end of the day?

Or how about when the p’ek somehow ends up engaged with the n’rai (whether he was forced to or not)? And within that time....stuff happens and p'ek and n'ek realizes they really love each other and p'ek takes back the engagement. And then nang'rai goes bozook.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the n'rai either goes crazy or get kill LOL

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
lol.. so so true..

how about one main character decides to marry/engage with someone else, knowing friggin dare well how much head over heel in love he/she is with the other main character, but no he/she is so stupid enough to go through with the wedding/engagement for some stupid reason.. and then theres someone out there trying to help stop the engagement/wedding, but there's something that prevents them and then bam .. the confession happens on the DAY of the event and the weddin/engagement is called off ... blah and blah..the main character runs off to find the one who he/she really wants to be with..sigh

oh and what i hate about lakorn is the friggin ending.. the last couple parts are dedicated to stupid reminscing and more unnessary misunderstandings and solving other characters problems except the two main characters.. and youre sittin there thinkin when the two main characters gonna stop acting stupid and just confess their love, then finally they make up in the last eposide and your like yes! finally! and then they're face to face confessin, holding hands @ the friggin BEACH, kiss on the forehead, hugs, and it ENDS?!? and im like thats all?? 5 minutes of sweet scene after 3-4hrs of nonsense.. gimme a break..

tinah

sarNie Coma
why does some of the comedies well most has to have nang ek family against praek family..it gets so boring..like their family dont like eachother and always have to compete against one another..its so lame now..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Yep that's definitely a main ingredients for a comedy :w000t:

I always enjoy the moping scene!! You know the one where p'ek is all depress and everything and the only way to ease his trouble mind is to go driving in the usual manual 5-speed car listening to sappy love songs, shifting the car into 4th gear, away deeps in his thoughts about whatever he did to n'ek!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh..how about the scene when nang ek is getting chase by the bad guys but then she trips on something..lol

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
why does some of the comedies well most has to have nang ek family against praek family..it gets so boring..like their family dont like eachother and always have to compete against one another..its so lame now..
[post="148376"][/post]​
Because if they got along.......how are they going to go at eachother,.....and make fun of eachother:)

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
I agree...somehow, if there's a 3rd-wheel guy, I find it more annoying...
[post="147236"][/post]​

Ah....that's dramas, if there was no third wheel, there would be no live triangle, what sort of drama would that be:) Besides.....makes the main character work for it (their loved ones that is).

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat about when p'k is jealous he alway call n'k a two-timer , trashy , player even though they not a couple yet LOL ..blah hahha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
or like when there's situation where, usually, n'ek has something and she doesn't tell pr'ek or peole she trust especially when she knows if she doesn't tell she'll get hurt...
or when dumb n'eks trust people she KNOWS is gonna hurt her cause they TRIED to HURT her many times before...of when pr'ek trust the n'ek in the hands of people who TRIES constantly to kill her...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
oh yeh..how about the scene when nang ek is getting chase by the bad guys but then she trips on something..lol
[post="148431"][/post]​

hahaha....nice one!

And....why....on the rape scenes....does the guy always go for the neck??? lol....its annoying me. I prefer the lips, thank you.

kpt

sarNie Egg
bugsy said:
hahaha....you guys crack me up....it was fun reading from page one because its sooo true. 

what about when....

they both end up sleeping in one room and the guy always gets to sleep on the floor next to her….but before he does…they always have an argument/talk about who’s getting the floor (we all know who that is)….and then….in the middle of the night….something happens (such as the p’ek pretends the mosquitos are biting him or its cold) and then the n’ek goes and covers him with a blanket…and bam…next morning…they’re sleeping on one bed and its like "freak out time!!"

And why are the families either super ass rich living in nice ass houses or super ass poor living in poor villages?  Can’t they just be average? 

And why is the nang’rai always wearing high heels??!!!  I mean….she’s gotta chase after them a lot….stalk the p’ek and all….doesnt it hurt her feet by the end of the day? 

Or how about when the p’ek somehow ends up engaged with the n’rai (whether he was forced to or not)?  And within that time....stuff happens and p'ek and n'ek realizes they really love each other and p'ek takes back the engagement.  And then nang'rai goes bozook.
[post="147999"][/post]​
:lol: Haha I thought what you said was too funny. lol. True too. Well what annoys me are weak nang'eks and stupid pra'eks. lol.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:
hahaha....nice one!

And....why....on the rape scenes....does the guy always go for the neck??? lol....its annoying me. I prefer the lips, thank you.
[post="148586"][/post]​
ahahaha...i agree...

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
how about the bad guys capture the n'eak and then the p'eak comes to rescue her.. he's hiding lookin @ the scene with NO GUN and then BAM he knocks over something and gets caught .. (so much for being a hero!!).. and then the cops finally show up but the bad guy takes the n'eak as a hostage, she struggles, gets away, and then the bad guy gets ready to shoot her and then our p'eak jumps in front of her and gets shoot in the back.. do bad guys always aim for the shoulder/back.. why not the head or rite in the chest.. so much for being a experienced bad guys i guess..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
fanaticgrl said:
how about the bad guys capture the n'eak and then the p'eak comes to rescue her.. he's hiding lookin @ the scene with NO GUN and then BAM he knocks over something and gets caught .. (so much for being a hero!!).. and then the cops finally show up but the bad guy takes the n'eak as a hostage, she struggles, gets away, and then the bad guy gets ready to shoot her and then our p'eak jumps in front of her and gets shoot in the back.. do bad guys always aim for the shoulder/back.. why not the head or rite in the chest.. so much for being a experienced bad guys i guess..
[post="148878"][/post]​
yes that and anyone...like they're hiding behind soemthing listening to someone tlaking then all of a sudden they knock over something and is either shot or running for their life then shot...

and like the mom or n'rai people think the n'ek or some other people odn't know how to cook, tatest the food, say they don't like it but behind other's back eat some more food cause they LOVE IT!!! or like someone think this other peroson can't do something, the other person does it and the people who assumed are all embarrassed...