Reduntant scenes in most thai movies................

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
how about when theres a twin lakorn and 1 of them is the weak 1 and the other 1 lets the other walk all over of them and even tho pek loves da weak 1 she has to give up 4 da tuff 1

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
bugsy said:
hahaha....nice one!

And....why....on the rape scenes....does the guy always go for the neck??? lol....its annoying me. I prefer the lips, thank you.
[post="148586"][/post]​
I so agree! It's mostly because it's not polite or maybe it's just easier? :lol:

I also hate how the bad guys when they shoot they always seem to miss the vitla points of important characters like the praek gets shot in the arm when he clearly was shot in the chest :huh: that annoys the hell out of me.

how about how all the bad guys must die in those action dramas? can't any of them escape? or how they always have to come back for revenge when police are still lokin for them?

oh, and i also heard or read somewhere that there has been a shift in the type of power that the main characters have. if you look, most of the lakorns from before always have the praek or n'ek as nobles but nowadays they seem to be from rich families with big companies. probly alittle off topic here...

and another one... the praek or n'ek were abandon when they were a baby and raised as poor, ignorant of their heritage.

stiil love them tho... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
ok i dont know if this is considered 'redundant' but in a lot of lakorns, when the nang'ek is harassed/abused physically by the evil girl, the pra'ek just stands there until nang'ek actually gets knocked off or something. Like..why can't he help the nang'ek WHILE she is being harassed??? I hate that. Gosh, the man just STANDS there like a duckling. Sheesh....oof!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ok i dont know if this is considered 'redundant' but in a lot of lakorns, when the nang'ek is harassed/abused physically by the evil girl, the pra'ek just stands there until nang'ek actually gets knocked off or something. Like..why can't he help the nang'ek WHILE she is being harassed??? I hate that. Gosh, the man just STANDS there like a duckling. Sheesh....oof!
omg i hate when that happends!..i dont like when the praek is so weak and cant even protect the nang ek..especially the type that always listen to the nang rai repetively

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
All p'ek has to do to win n'ek's heart is stand to iin the rain all night!! :D :D :D So cheeeeeesy!!! And then what else will happens?? You guess it. P'ek ends up getting sick and n'ek nurses him to health. :loool:

OH let's not forget the good old CPR scene... I just think p'ek trying to get to first base though!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
iamnowhere said:
All p'ek has to do to win n'ek's heart is stand to iin the rain all night!! :D :D :D So cheeeeeesy!!! And then what else will happens?? You guess it. P'ek ends up getting sick and n'ek nurses him to health. :loool:

OH let's not forget the good old CPR scene... I just think p'ek trying to get to first base though!!!
[post="150478"][/post]​
LOL...

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
ha..ha if i see another drowning scene. Usually it's the girl, however, there have been a few movies where the guy drowned and the girl saved him.