Reduntant scenes in most thai movies................

S

sunflower

and don't you hate when nang aik and pra aik argue and nang aik alwaise runs to the room and tries to shut the door on pra aik? it's too stupid cus we know that if it was in real life, the guy would not react that fast... lol....

oh and late at night when they are out strolling around or something... pra aik wants to knock on the door and apologize for something stupid that he did... but than doesn't knock.. nang aik gets up and is about to open the door but she doesn't.... i'm like, just open or knock on the freaking door! :shocked:

and pra aik and nang aik alwaise bumps into each other in the hallway or something... and end up arguing...

and nang aik alwaise be climbing or reaching for something! and she just happens to loose her balance and the pra aik alwaise catches her! lol...

and it seems like when the pra aik or nang aik finally understands each other.. the bad people turn good and the pra aik and nang aik feels sorry for them so they give up their love for the bad people... normally done by the nang aik... very annoying!

harman

sunflower said:
and don't you hate when nang aik and pra aik argue and nang aik alwaise runs to the room and tries to shut the door on pra aik? it's too stupid cus we know that if it was in real life, the guy would not react that fast... lol....

oh and late at night when they are out strolling around or something... pra aik wants to knock on the door and apologize for something stupid that he did... but than doesn't knock.. nang aik gets up and is about to open the door but she doesn't.... i'm like, just open or knock on the freaking door! :shocked:

and pra aik and nang aik alwaise bumps into each other in the hallway or something... and end up arguing...

and nang aik alwaise be climbing or reaching for something! and she just happens to loose her balance and the pra aik alwaise catches her! lol...

and it seems like when the pra aik or nang aik finally understands each other.. the bad people turn good and the pra aik and nang aik feels sorry for them so they give up their love for the bad people... normally done by the nang aik... very annoying!
[post="28679"][/post]​

so true so true, dont you jsut hate that. :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
i think this out of the topic, but why are r-scenes now adays are so short. The pra'ek gets on the bed with na'ek, she cries, and that's it. It's like na'ek gave in so quick. Wow, pra'ek just use a little time and he got her. yea right....it takes a man longer to force a women, rather than just a snap...lol. And a women would fight, not just give in to her rapist.

yea...and they always fall in love with their rapist...hahah...

Bou

sarNie Adult
hahaha u guyz are so funny haha but yea alot of those scenes are very common now...and i uno why the writers cant come up with somethin new..storylines n everythin..*shrugs shoulders* but i still love watchin lakorns tho ahha

sunisa

I'm so totally agree with everyone about sences in lakorns that show over and over again.I mean it just getting so old and boring now.To be honest,the fanfictions that I read from different forums are sooooooooooo much better than many lakorns.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg sunisa again i hafta agree with you..the fanfictions in this and other forums are much more interestin than the lakorns itself!

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
harman said:
haha very funny :lol:

that will never happen. but hey you never know......jk
[post="27465"][/post]​
If I'm n'ek with Tik J. I will rape him (hahaha dreaminggggg) :wub:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
dee_vang said:
Hey i got one...

when n'ek twist her angkel and p'ek is there to recuse her. Carrying her somewhere and help cleaning it.
[post="27867"][/post]​

i'm totally off topic here...and not even in any part of the discussion...but Dee Vang..your signature area totally scares me everytime. I am scrolling down a page and reading and BOOOM!!! the creepy little kid is looking at me. LOL i'm bout to pee in my pants when that happens. LOL

juicee

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
the n'k alway end up falling in love wiht her rapist ! :loool: :loool: :loool: ----
[post="28665"][/post]​
well that's cause he rapist is always the praek.

ne ways, something else that bugs me is the when a scene happens like the main characters get in a fight, and then like two seconds when the character is alone, they have a flashback of the very episode. so for like at least five minutes, the same scene is playing over and over - it merely a gap filler and it waste so much time....

sarN

sarNie Granny
how about *force kiss* when they aruge ...wat does dat have to do with the conversation ? LOL ---- kob/paul dat just end was a good example hahah .. many more and the n'k will alway .. go crying after dat kiss .. or go wash her mouth hehe

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg sarn good one...i uno why they hafta go run and kri for..ahhaa....its so funni ahha..i cnat think any reduntant scenes becasue u all took it haha :p

SaSa

sarNie Egg
juicee said:
well that's cause he rapist is always the praek.

ne ways, something else that bugs me is the when a scene happens like the main characters get in a fight, and then like two seconds when the character is alone, they have a flashback of the very episode. so for like at least five minutes, the same scene is playing over and over - it merely a gap filler and it waste so much time....
[post="30655"][/post]​
In real life this would never happen.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
what annoy me is that the revenge lakorn has similar plots. :blink:

For example, either the p'ek family done something wrong to n'ek's family or the other way around and they would hate each other and blah blah blah and we mostly know that revenge lakorn mostly have rape scenes. . . :blink: :huh:

thear

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
The bad guys are always complete psychos. There's barely any redemption on their parts.

How about the 'third-wheel-guy' added in only to create complications between the two leads and made to look stupid in the end.

nang rai's are always snotty/highclass -- that way they could look down on poor people -- for ex. n'ek

-n'ek being poor

-p'ek being rich

-evil step mothers

-annoying servants

-funny gay guy

I'd have to go with the beach scene ending. This has gotta be the most predictable, overplayed, over used ending scene ever. How about we all go to the beach and then kiss and make up? So much for a sweet ending.
[post="27858"][/post]​
HAHHAHA.....so funny; but I have to agree with you about the beach scene ending. It's so annoying these days; producers really need to change that part.

juicee

sarNie Elites
what also bugs me is that the last episode is full of flashbacks. there are barely any new scenes...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
jeanie said:
Here's one. The whole revenge thing (usually n'ek's father did some crap to p'ek's father-almost always cheating in a business thing) and of course p'ek and n'ek always fall in love w/one another romeo/juliet style. Its like the guaranteed formula for maximum drama and angst.
I'd pay to see a lakorn where at the end the the one who wanted revenge didn't fall in love with the enemy kinda thing and was like well sucks to be you for being stupid enough to fall for the act. Revenge for revenge sakes you know.

Or the one who was being played goes, screw you for ruining my family and my life, I never really loved you anyway.
[post="28017"][/post]​

LOL, that just reminds me of that lakorn starring Numfon and Johnny.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sunflower said:

[post="28679"][/post]​
That wont happen very often in real life, I am not even sure that it can happen at all...most of these lakorn likes to portray altruism through the character of the star girl.

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
I think one never going to change much that they tend to have most n'ek very weak and dump. Or smart and brave but unable to tell from the good and bad people. Can't stand it at all but still watch it.