recent movies you've seen...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the head up ami and lome, I was planning to watch it but thank goodness I crossed out Step Brother off my must see sooner or later list. Yes I have a whole list of movies that I have not yet seen. I want to watch He isn't much Into you... crap I can't remember the title correctly...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i watch this movie recently at the cinema... its still showing though. XD

the shoot took in Bukidnon (4 hours away from the city where i live) and in Australia. obviously, it's a love story... as what the title said so. but i love the scenery of the place and yeah its good movie.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the head up ami and lome, I was planning to watch it but thank goodness I crossed out Step Brother off my must see sooner or later list. Yes I have a whole list of movies that I have not yet seen. I want to watch He isn't much Into you... crap I can't remember the title correctly...

lol no problem funfun.

nowadays there arent that many movies that makes me get all excited to watch...hmmmm or maybe i am wrong since i hardly get to watch tv now :mellow: (always have to fight for it...) im not a fighter but a lover :rolleyes: so that is why i alway stays in my room and goes on the net instead...watch or do whatever i enjoy doing ...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I can't wait until Feb 13 for Confessions of a Shopaholic to release. It was one of my favorite books that I read in high school lol. I love Sophie Kinsella's novels. I hope the movie is going to be good! Plus Hugh Dancy plays as Luke Brandon!!! I love hearing that dude talk :lol:.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol, glad we can help out. I think the only way I'll watch this movie again is if I was being given an ultimatum, like you better watch this movie or die!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yesterday i went to go see Fast and Furious VERYY GOOD MOVIE! and then i finally watched twilight. that was aight. i probably won't watch it again for a while hahah but mayneee fast and furious was the shit

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^Fast and Furious was the bomb! Went to watch that on Sunday! This one for some reason got me amused alot! *the kissing and making out scenes.* Lol. How they would like "almost tackle" each other. Lol. But yes indeed, A VERY GOOD MOVIE!!!​

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
^^Fast and Furious was the bomb! Went to watch that on Sunday! This one for some reason got me amused alot! *the kissing and making out scenes.* Lol. How they would like "almost tackle" each other. Lol. But yes indeed, A VERY GOOD MOVIE!!!
yup Yup yup...it was the bomb...there was actually a storyline. And it didn't revolve all around cars....really good movie...i highly recommend it.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Fast and Furious...isnt that like an old movie about cars???.....hmmm.....anywase, the last one that i've watch was eagles eyes...it was ok

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Fast and Furious...isnt that like an old movie about cars???.....hmmm.....anywase, the last one that i've watch was eagles eyes...it was ok
Nope, Fast and Furious is the latest new one of The Fast & The Furious movies. They had The Fast & The Furious (awesome), Too Fast Too Furious (awesome), The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift (completely sucked) and now Fast and Furious. As you can see, I'm a fan lol. I'm gonna go see it tomorrow night! Can't wait! I loveeeee Paul Walker :D.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah Nai, the only one that I actually liked was probably Tokyo Drift. :lol: I hated the other two. & I will definitely not watch Fast & Furious. I'll skip it. :D

The latest movie I've seen was.... I Love You, Man :D It was pretty funny, could've been better but hey I didn't pay for it so I'm not tripping. LOL.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Tokyo Drift did not fit in with the others so therefore, I don't like lol. And besides, there were no eye candies and the racing wasn't thrilling either! I love the other two and own copies of it but none of Tokyo Drift. My aunt's fiancee owns Tokyo Drift and not the other two, so I guess he likes Tokyo Drift like you lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. No guy was fine up in Tokyo Drift, but that one chick was sexy! :lol: I don't know here name though. haha

Here's the following list of movies I wanna watch:

Observe & Report -- it looks hilarious
Star Trek -- call me a nerd or a geek but I actually wanna watch it, even though I've never seen a single episode of the show! :lol: The trailer looks tighttt!!!
Up -- I loveee disney pixar's movie! sooo awesome! I'm such a kid... :lol:
Monsters vs Alien -- Still wanna watch it!

n_naruk

I'm with Noy. Tokyo Drift was my favorite of all the fast&furious movies! But the latest one is my 2nd favorite! Vin Disel got chubbier(or should I say more buff) from seeing him at the end of Tokyo drift.

Next movie that I'm going to go see is Hannah Montana movie! Tomorrow night! I'm such a kid for wanting to watch that movie. Lol. I'm like in love with one of her new song from the sountrack "The Climb"​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ah... miley Cyrus.. I despise her... lol. I'm sooo gonna skip her movie... Her & the danm jonas brothers! I get so irritated whenever she's on tv.

n_naruk

Lol. She's everywhere! And so is JB! I just like watching Hannah Montana cus it's funny. Jackson and Oliver! Hahaha!

Speaking of I Love You Man. I really want to see that. My aunt and uncle saw it and they said it's really funny.

I won the argument of watching Hannah Montana over I Love You Man with my best friend. I went all whining on her and she can't ever say no to me. Lol​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. I just can't stand her or the JB. <_<

I Love You, Man was funny but it wasn't all that funny. I expected more. It reminds me of Pineapple Express in a way. I absolutely loveeee Pineapple Express! I loveee James Franco's character, Saul. :D