recent movies you've seen...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Pineapple Express was hilarious!!! Super love that movie!! Friday night, went to watch Hannah Montana Movie. It was actually really good. I like it alot! Lots of laughing out of it. I nearly lost my voice(all cus of Jackson. Lol)

Next movie in line to see 17 Again with Zac Efron!
Still want to see I Love You Man​

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
any horror movies out besides The haunting in Connecticut?

By the way, NoyV, I agree with you, Tum Kaopoon is damn good. I like eating mine with lots of lettuce and cilantro along with chicken wings or pork rinds!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, the haunting in connecticut is super scary!!!! That movie almost gave me a heat attack! Lol.

Hahaha, Lome, I love tum kao poon!! I cant go a week without having them. Lol​

fun

Expired Sarnie
The Haunting in Conn, is not even scary but it is very jumpy. I almost fell off the damn seat lol... And what made it super scary, there were about 15 people in the theatre lol, yeah we only have 2 theatre from where i live and lmao the one we went to was the ghetto so most likey it is dead there lol...

Oh the last movie was Hannah Montana. I like it but didn't love it like my sisters. We were the only Asian there lmao... it was funny because there was a bunch of little white kids, what is more emnarrassing, we didnt hav eany young kids with us lol... anyways it was like watching the show but it was longer lmao...