recent movies you've seen...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well i just got back from seeing PS i love you and that is deff. the most greatest ahmazing sad movie ever. it was sooo good and sad i was crying multiple times haha but its a very very good chick flick hahah i deff. recommend AHH! i would rewatch it again rite now ahha

and on new years day i went to see alvin and the chipmunks w/ my lil bro ahhah that movies the shit hahha its pretty good

and now i want to see The Bucket List and Juno yepp yepp

oh! i want to see alvin & his bros! were the chippettes in there, too? ;)

the last recent movie i saw was "saw iv," & it was disappointing to me as a saw fan.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
well i just got back from seeing PS i love you and that is deff. the most greatest ahmazing sad movie ever. it was sooo good and sad i was crying multiple times haha but its a very very good chick flick hahah i deff. recommend AHH! i would rewatch it again rite now ahha
and on new years day i went to see alvin and the chipmunks w/ my lil bro ahhah that movies the shit hahha its pretty good
and now i want to see The Bucket List and Juno yepp yepp
I heard it was good, I've been waiting for it to come out on DVD. Love Gerry Butler.
I read the book and they changed many aspects of it for the movie. In the book they were all Irish.

Anyway, I saw Cloverfield a few days ago.

noungning

Heartless
um last movie i saw was juno... <_< um it was aightttt.... um would i have paid $5 again if i had known it was what i was gonna see? um no.

before that, i think i saw golden compass.

just saw premonition on sunday, rented the dvd because i got it for free haha.

dunno, i've seen a few, but i don't remember, but i did see saw 4, was ok too lol

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
just saw cloverfield, in my opinion i didn't like at it was boring for me to the point where i fell asleep half of the movie. wake up right at the end of the movie.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
i also seen cloverfield...that movie was super boring...i think it the worst movie they made...

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
i also seen cloverfield...that movie was super boring...i think it the worst movie they made...
I totally agree with you. I can't believe I went and see it, i could of just stay at the party instead of going to see it. :mellow:

XCappy

Mr. Char
"I am Legend". Quite funny, it makes you always surprised. Will Smith closes a window, all the theater is trembling with a very loud sound ! o_o

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
"I am Legend". Quite funny, it makes you always surprised. Will Smith closes a window, all the theater is trembling with a very loud sound ! o_o

haha yea i went to go see that over christmas break it was between that and National Treasure but we went w/ I am legend. it was aight tho. i would prob. rewatch it agian in a great while ahhah it was sad wen the dog died tho

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I saw I am Legend too, I thought it was pretty good, except that the infected looked fake. Considering the fact that it's the 3rd remake of this movie, I thought it was the best out of the three and the movie basically stuck with the book, except they changed the location from LA to NY.

Saw The Golden Compass too, pretty good, hoping they come out with a sequel to conclude the movie. But considering how it did in the box office, that's a little iffy. I can't believe people would protest a movie because the books it was based on was written by an atheist. I didn't see anything anti-religious about it.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I've saw Alvin & the Chipmunks... it was alrighty.. could of been better....

i want to see Juno, P.S. I Love You, Over Her/My Dead Body (w/ Eva Longoria, i think that's what it's call??), and last but not least Hannah Montana on Concert 3D (lol just cause its 3d i want to go see.. hehe),

ChenrukNote

Goddess
P'Lek you are such a dork haha. Its ok though cuz you are one CUTE dork. Hannah Montana on Concert 3D lol.

Edit:
I just got back from watching 27 Dresses with my night owl friends. That movie is so funny, cute, and touching. I'm definitely buying it when its out on DVD. Well also I like Katherine Heigl and James Marsden so.....

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im thinking I am legend is like 28 days later....? am i right?

noungning

Heartless
27 dresses is shot in little ole rhode island ahhh

but don't see juno!!! wait for it to come on TV people! don't say i didn't warn u

Liberty

sarNie Adult
im thinking I am legend is like 28 days later....? am i right?
Sorta, not really zombie invested though. The infected in I Am Legend is from a cure for cancer that mutated.
It became air born and pretty much turned anyone not immune to it into vampire like creatures, minus the blood sucking, they actually eat people. It's kinda weird because all of a sudden they're much faster and stronger than a regular human.
They can only come out at night because their skin burns when it's under the sun and UV lights. Pretty much like those people who are allergic to sunlight.
I heard people say it's a knock off of 28 Days Later, BUT that's NOT true because I Am Legend was based off a book, written way before 28 Days Later.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
The latest movie I saw was 27 dresses. And maybe I've just been more vulnerable the past weeks or could it be that I really liked it? Hmm..but yea. I liked it.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
27 dresses is shot in little ole rhode island ahhh

but don't see juno!!! wait for it to come on TV people! don't say i didn't warn u
i've been wanting to see 27 dresses!

but whatever, 300 is still the best thing i've seen SO FAR. i mean, the part where he says "you insulted my queen" <--HOTNESS

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i've been wanting to see 27 dresses!

but whatever, 300 is still the best thing i've seen SO FAR. i mean, the part where he says "you insulted my queen" <--HOTNESS
Heck yeah! I love Gerry Butler in anything, him and his Scottish sexiness. :p
He's the second hottest Scot next to Paul Telfer.
Tell me this man isn't beautiful
I'm not partial to body hair but I can look pass it for him. :wub: