Ratings for lakorns on air now

natty

Chubs
lol tinah where in the world did you get that regarding WE? tik and cherry did shoots for WE before the lakorn even aired.. remember that cherry went abroad for schooling.. the cover shoot has nothing to do with how good their ratings are..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am glad that ch7 is doing good in their ratings. I guess they came back from having bad lakorns air in the summer to airing the good ones to regain their ratings. I have to admit that the ch7 lakorns r the ones that i am hooked on right now and the only one i watch from ch3 is kaew ta pee. i think that lakorn is good and getting good ratings maybe. I have no idea but yea I am happy for ch7 and for ch3. in my opinion both r doing okay just that ch7 just is more okay due to their ratings.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol tinah where in the world did you get that regarding WE? tik and cherry did shoots for WE before the lakorn even aired.. remember that cherry went abroad for schooling.. the cover shoot has nothing to do with how good their ratings are..
I definatly didnt make it up Natty..cuz there was a news about it..and Nat translated it for me

The rating for Kaew Tha Pee is raising higher, so WE magazine decided to put the pra'nang Tik and Cherry on it's front cover with a sweet wedding concept.

lol and also Channel 3 has had more than 2 hit lakorns this year Tinah
Can you fill me in..besides Jao Sao and Oum ruk..i dont know what other lakorn reach over 9

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I definatly didnt make it up Natty..cuz there was a news about it..and Nat translated it for me

The rating for Kaew Tha Pee is raising higher, so WE magazine decided to put the pra'nang Tik and Cherry on it's front cover with a sweet wedding concept.
Can you fill me in..besides Jao Sao and Oum ruk..i dont know what other lakorn reach over 9
:lol: Tinah, let me fill you in....KTP aired on the 28th of September, the cover of We was posted at Spicy on the 2nd of October meaning a few days afterward, that means that the magazine itself was available in Thailand days before it was posted at Spicy. Either way, the magazine came out even before the second episode was on air, so if there's an article saying that Tik and Cherry made the cover cause the ratings rising, its' false advertisment. Tik doenst need a successful lakorn to make a cover, he always does one cover per lakorn.

Here's the link to the magazine when it was posted at Spicy:
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...;showtopic=5893

As for successful lakorns, I havent been keeping track of the ratings, but I know that Channel 3 has had successful lakorns this year too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, let me fill you in....KTP aired on the 28th of September, the cover of We was posted at Spicy on the 2nd of October meaning a few days afterward, that means that the magazine itself was available in Thailand days before it was posted at Spicy. Either way, the magazine came out even before the second episode was on air, so if there's an article saying that Tik and Cherry made the cover cause the ratings rising, its' false advertisment. Tik doenst need a successful lakorn to make a cover, he always does one cover per lakorn.
I know that..thats why i was alittle confuse when i saw this article..but false or not..i dont know..just letting yall know where i got it from..im not all hyped up about the article..cuz im waiting for the actual rating..if it does well or not..im still gonna love the lakorn..cuz its good no matter what..even if the rating isnt "wow"

natty

Chubs
ooh i c tinah.. lol ok.. well it's not possible for WE to contact cherry for a shoot unless they did the shoot way before the lakorn aired.. remember cherry went abroad..

kermint

sarNie Adult
Channel 7 usually get a higher rating because their channel can play nation-wide (Thailand) so it's no big deal. But channel 3 can only be played in Bangkok and a few other places near Bangkok (locally). So when channel 3 gets ratings, such as 7-9 or good feedbacks, the BOSS of channel 7 would get fustrated over which lakorn to challenge it with.

If you think about it, channel 7 can air farther and channel 3 can't so when ch. 3 get a good rating (even though it didn't even exceed HER rating), the BOSS of ch. 7 wouldn't be so happy. Especially when ch. 3 gets ratings, such as 15 or so, then khun Dang (BOSS of ch. 7) would cut her lakorn episodes shorter or if it's the opposite then she would add extra episodes.

Also if you guys like reading articles about the ratings, you guys should also read articles about Praveet (BOSS of ch. 3) and khun Dang (BOSS of ch. 7). Sometimes, the articles aren't interviewed but the reporters just wrote what it is basically about.

To me, I don't really care about the ratings so if I like the lakorn then I'll just watch it. But when the lakorn does get good rating/feedback then I'll be happy for the channel, actors, and staffs.

And when a lakorn gets good feedback, it (sometimes) don't get good ratings. I'm saying this because someone once mention that if a lakorn get good feedback then it's not like it also get good rating too.

In addition, I don't understand why by the end of the year, there isn't much ch. 7 lakorns that are on the top 10 though their ratings are pretty high. Well, this is just what I see from the past few years. So let's see how this year will be like. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Channel 7 usually get a higher rating because their channel can play nation-wide (Thailand) so it's no big deal. But channel 3 can only be played in Bangkok and a few other places near Bangkok (locally). So when channel 3 gets ratings, such as 7-9 or good feedbacks, the BOSS of channel 7 would get fustrated over which lakorn to challenge it with.

If you think about it, channel 7 can air farther and channel 3 can't so when ch. 3 get a good rating (even though it didn't even exceed HER rating), the BOSS of ch. 7 wouldn't be so happy. Especially when ch. 3 gets ratings, such as 15 or so, then khun Dang (BOSS of ch. 7) would cut her lakorn episodes shorter or if it's the opposite then she would add extra episodes.

Also if you guys like reading articles about the ratings, you guys should also read articles about Praveet (BOSS of ch. 3) and khun Dang (BOSS of ch. 7). Sometimes, the articles aren't interviewed but the reporters just wrote what it is basically about.

To me, I don't really care about the ratings so if I like the lakorn then I'll just watch it. But when the lakorn does get good rating/feedback then I'll be happy for the channel, actors, and staffs.

And when a lakorn gets good feedback, it (sometimes) don't get good ratings. I'm saying this because someone once mention that if a lakorn get good feedback then it's not like it also get good rating too.

In addition, I don't understand why by the end of the year, there isn't much ch. 7 lakorns that are on the top 10 though their ratings are pretty high. Well, this is just what I see from the past few years. So let's see how this year will be like.
oh i heard about this from people that ch7 lakorn can play nationwide but ch3 cant..no wonder their ratings arent usually that high compare to ch7..but howcome ch3 lakorn doesnt get to be air nationwide(Thailand)?
its no wonder Ch3 big boss Khun Prawit gets happy when their lakorn reach to 7-9..Nang Barb and Sapai Part Time got around that range and they consider that a hit..its not really good nor is it bad..

I didnt care about ratings before but now im really interested..to me..if the lakorn is good and the rating isnt..it doesnt mean anything..but then i would be happy to see the lakorn i like do well..

Mai*

sarNie Elites

In addition, I don't understand why by the end of the year, there isn't much ch. 7 lakorns that are on the top 10 though their ratings are pretty high. Well, this is just what I see from the past few years. So let's see how this year will be like. B)
lol where did you read this? Channel 3 and channel 7 air nationwide na, I dont know where you're getting info that only channel 7 can air nationwide.

Channel 3 lakorns attract a different audience than those of channel 7. Whereas Channel 3 attract mostly people in Bangkok, channel 7 usually attract audiences north and south of Thailand. But there are times, that channel 7 basically pulls in all the ratings, including ratings from Bangkok.

How can you say that channel 7 pulling in the ratings not considered a big deal?

Personally I care for the ratings, cause it says a lot, if the ratings are good, obviously the general public enjoys it, and chances are I would too. If a lakorn did poorly in ratings, it either says the leads couldnt pull it off, or the lakorn itself sucked. I usually watch lakorns based on how it was recieved by the public, some lakorns I dont bother watching, cause if the majority didnt like it, chances are, I wont.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Same goes as Ch5 in Thailand, it doesnt have a good sattilite or something Ch5 does not reach every houses in Thailand either, my uncle he has never watch Ch5 before, doesnt even know there was Ch5 lol, his sattilite can't get it and he lives only just a few kms off from Bangkok, he can only watch Ch3 & Ch7, plus IPTV and Modern 9. This isnt just my uncle, but others around the area too.
Sorry for being off the topic above, just saying maybe its possible for Ch3 not to be reached too, because Ch5 cant either.

I guess Ch7 is just the main channel nationwide. hehe ^^

Mai*

sarNie Elites
:lol: is he paying for his satellite Sunny? Or is he getting free channels? I thought Thailand was on cable, not satellite.

ch 5 is probably the one channel that's known nationwide, its owned by the military, by the government, even in Canada I have ch 5, which is pretty much tgn

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oh sorry I called it satellite but it isn't satellite, Ch5 for him is blurring, so he doesn't really know what channel it is and his friends around there is the same. Maybe it's just that area, but since he lived there, which is for many years he have never be able to get Ch5 at all.
I have Ch5 here too, which is TGN, I have always thought Ch 3, 5 and 7 is nationwide, till Kermint bought it up about it not reaching so I thought about Ch5 & my relatives in Thailand on their difficulties in watching a certain channel too. But I never knew or know if they are nationwide or not.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i myself cant give axact answer but the last time i backpack in thailand some more outskirt side of thailand really dont have ch5 and ch3.....another video rental is very popular. i was staying with a family and they watch tape all the time

navy

sarNie Adult
i myself cant give axact answer but the last time i backpack in thailand some more outskirt side of thailand really dont have ch5 and ch3.....another video rental is very popular. i was staying with a family and they watch tape all the time
I had an experience myself when I went to Thailand with my parents in year 2000. During that time tv3 showed Princess of Willy/Ann.

When I went to Chiang Mai, the hotel I stayed had no tv3 in it. I was kind of sad 'cause I love to see Willy/Ann lakorn. I thought that this hotel might deal with tv7 or either tv7 owned this hotel.

But when we were in Phuket, I would be able to see tv3 again.

Well, thank you for your clarification. No wonder why tv7 always got high rating, but the top ten of the year tv3 got it all.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
haha I dont think Phuket is anywhere near Bangkok is it? So basically channel 3 does air not just in Bangkok and surrounding areas, but in the islands as well :lol: From what I've been told by people who live in Thailand is that both channels air nationwide, it just attracts a difference audience. I've been to different parts of Thailand, and have had no trouble viewing either channels.

But then if what you girls are saying is true, perhaps this is why some people claim that the ratings for channel 3 isnt that great, but yet it makes top 10. Maybe at the end of the year, they find a way to even out the ratings so that its' consistent with each other, to make it fair, giving reason as to why some channel 3 lakorns make it onto the list as well, like in 2005. Youa was saying how Song Rao had a rating of 9? Well it works out that it still made #3 on the list, either the ratings is false and it was higher than 9, or the year end ratings were somehow configured so that all the channels would go up against each other evenly.

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...&hl=lakorns

Last year was a strong year for channel 3, it had more lakorns in the top 20 than channel 7, 5 lakorns made it to the top 10

navy

sarNie Adult
haha I dont think Phuket is anywhere near Bangkok is it? So basically channel 3 does air not just in Bangkok and surrounding areas, but in the islands as well :lol: From what I've been told by people who live in Thailand is that both channels air nationwide, it just attracts a difference audience. I've been to different parts of Thailand, and have had no trouble viewing either channels.
That was what I didn't know, but I could't see tv3 in Chiang Mai for sure.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
That was what I didn't know, but I could't see tv3 in Chiang Mai for sure.
:lol: I have family and friends that live in Thailand, in Bangkok, and even some on the outskirts of Thailand, some even teach there, and they all have access to both channels, and some of them dont live anywhere near Bangkok or the major cities.

natty

Chubs
interesting... navy.. which hotel were you at? lol i saw a little bit of oum rak when i was staying at manathai during the summer..

navy

sarNie Adult
interesting... navy.. which hotel were you at? lol i saw a little bit of oum rak when i was staying at manathai during the summer..
It is "Lotus Pang Suankaew" in Chiang Mai. I really like it a lot cause it is connecting to the Mall

(it is beautiful mall that many thai students was there to enjoy shopping, eating at food courts. I love Papaya salad there. Yummm!)

And again, I'm sure no tv3 in this hotel...I'm not mistaken...don't know because I was there in year 2000.

http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/chiang_m...g_suankaew.html