Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, that's what I thought too cuz my sis said that she heard Yard say it. I didn't believe her and she didn't believe me, so I had to prove it to her.lol.

Aww, that's sad. But it sounds like a great ending :) .

max

sarNie Elites
Yay! Aum & Cherry! I am excited for this lakorn! Benz is amazing as a Nang Rai, like in Nang Barb, hee!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
okay so since there is 2 n'eks, Cheer and Donut, who gets with p'ek, Aum?
:lol: unless dis lakorn he gonna get both of them buh i dont dink so because dis isnt boran :lol:
it could happen tho one of them is his legal wife n the other is juh a mistress :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mango-cherry gets with aum and donut gets with go

nana-yup go is cute but i dunno what role he play though...he and donut better have sweet scenes together

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
since they just had the closing ceremony....that means..it'll air in a couple of months...seems quick...but can't wait....

kermint

sarNie Adult
i hope this lakorn will air next slot lol. i wanna see cherrry and aum. also benz as n'rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm maybe they're gonna air in the next mon-tues slot since its finish filming already. if not, then most likely in the other batch

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the teaser is out!..it looks soo good. both benz/cherry so pretty. so excited to see Cherry in a new role. i can tell Benz is gonna be pure evil. ekk so excited. top daras in the same lakorn fighting for 1 guy lol. by the way, its airing in the next fri-sun slot

they didnt post up the rest of the Sc yet.

credit to fans @ tv3

nolee

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics!! Benz look gorgeous (; i love her. i never really watched any of Cherry's lakorns but i guess ill give this a try, i wanna see Benz's great performance!!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
oooh wow, thanks for the caps. benz is gorgeous and so is cherry. can't wait to see this. i hope this will be a great drama! :)

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
ohhhh benz's awesome as a n'rai. cherry's pretty good too (like in dao long fah), so i don't think benz will overshadow her. great choices for this lakorn ^_^