Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

red

sarNie Hatchling
Benz & Donut are both very pretty....i hope benz character will be better than jomjai.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
there are two couples & one n'rai in this lakorn. I'm so happy to see Aum & Cherry again. I liked their first lakorn together in Dao lhong Fah, they were very good in this lakorn. Very cute couple.

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for this lakorn to come out...donut and go look super cute together...aum looks hot like always...and cherry and benz look very pretty...thanks for sharing the photos...

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I just want to stop by to give my support to Cherry since she's one of my favourite Thai actresses. The drama looks promising but too bad i can't understand Thai. Anyway, hope this drama'll be a big hit when it comes out!
Thanks everyone for sharing lots of nice pics!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im thinking cherry will have that long hair in only the beginning and when she comes back for revenge she'll have a new look

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
awwwww i love cherry with long hair.. she looks pretty wit it but im not sure bout the short hair though... so when will this lakorn air since they just started filming?

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, her extension looks real. I wonder if shes gonna leave it long throughout the lakorn.

hmm.. beach scene.

credit to joysirilak.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
this weeks schedule

april 17 - 18 - shoot at at Suen Wun Kew in Rayong
april 19 - 20 - shoot at Kosaemod in Rayong

credit to aums fan @ tv3 and calla for the trans

tinah

sarNie Coma
behind the scene. credit to kob @ clubaumatichart.com

wow, first it was Benz Vs. Janie not its Benz vs. Cherry lol!