Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Sorry, but i don't know how to use this forum. I'm a new member. My wife is Thai and love thai movies and TV series.
Somebody can help me ? Thanks a lot.

Hello Michel0343

well, we come here to chat about thai lakorns. members in here have information about what lakorns are coming out and they have some really good lakorns. if you go to the lakorn list, there's a whole bunch of lakorns to view, some have pictures and even storyline but not all for they don't want to spoil those who haven't seen it. also there's the media page where you can download some lakorns. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
cherry and benz both look so pretty in here. donut as well and she looks more mature now. although benz is pure evil in here but its gonna be sad to see her die

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so intense...i like it though...donut looks very pretty in here. i almost didn't recognize her. both cherry and benz are beautiful as always. aum is just hot!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
gotta say that cherry/aum do have chemistry but i didnt think they did in dao laong fah. but yeh, looks like cherry will do the same thing benz did to her which is throw her off the boat

donna

sarNie Adult
man i can't wait to see when cherry gets stronger and slaps around everyone! i'm so waiting to see that. i can't stand his parents. so fricking mean. i know that they love their son but dang, its time to let him make his own decisions. he is a grown ass man!

donut is something else too. i liked it when cherry was like i'm not worried about someone like benz because i can read their actions. the person that sweet talks with a smile on their face and thinks evil thoughts is even scarier than someone like benz. i was like you go girl! haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
was that on this weeks epi?..i also cant when cherry gets her revenge on them people!..they gonna suffer.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Donut looks so beautiful in here, I think it's her make-up, hair, and clothes. She looks more mature now.

yeah, I can't wait for Cherry to slap benz around, that'll be something.

^__________^

strong nang-eks are awesome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh boy, the drama is stirring up. on next week's epi, cherrys gonna leave aum without telling him but hes gonna go after her. they should be getting marry soon.

i feel bad for cherry. she got so many enemies. theres aum's parent, benz and donut. shes definately gonna get them back especially benz!

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh, can episode one be any more boring?! lol. nothing's happening yet.. i'm watching it as i type and i can't focus on it cuz they're not doing anything.. no hook or nothing..really bad way to start a lakorn lol. i HOPE it gets better im trying to watch all 4 episodes tonight lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its actually good that they didnt start out all dramatic yet cuz from the opening, theres already so much drama going on. they probaly wait til cherry comes back for revenge