Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wow, it looks really intense. i see nothing but pushing/slapping lol. aum got 3 ladies fighting for him. i cant wait til cherry comes back for revenge

thanks youa

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the Opening Credit, Youa. I cannot wait to watch this. It looks so good. I definitely love Aum and Cherry... and love Benz in general. I also like Donut. The cast is pretty neat =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like neither will be outshining one another cuz from the opening/summary they all stand out. its just that cherry and benz will be fighting the most while Donut is causing some of the problems by making them misunderstand each other.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang wat is up with the dark make-up when they are trying to make the characters look evil..especially the lipstick and eyeliner..I guess the darker the make-up is the evil they look..All nakes always gonna look natural and innocence with less make-up...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It makes Cherry and Benz's eyes look like tiger's eyes..Especially Benz (very chinky eyes with the big feature face).

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think 14

aum already wants to marry cherry and he introduce her to his parents but they werent too fond of her. hmm i think the guy who likes cherry is cute

max

sarNie Elites
Ugh, everybody has started already, but not me! College sucks... too much homework! Anyways, I hope to start tonight or tomorrow! Ahh!

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
This is very interesting like everyone been saying...I too want to see the role that cherry play in...I alway see in a role that make her look helpless and never fight back...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think cherrys really good in the strong/confident role rather than weak.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^not much excitment yet cuz aum/cherry had just began to like each other but aums parent doesnt approve of her. it should get better this week. from the opening, nothing but drama!..i hardly saw any sweet moment lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah nothing has happened much yet...i so cannot wait until cherry comes back and get revenge.....as much as i like go...he is so annoying in this lakorn especially episode one.....somebody needs to slap him lol.....aum got a nice body.....

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
I just watch the first two episode it good can't wait til Cherry come back to get revenge and i wanted to see how Go and Donut fall in love.

michel0343

sarNie Egg
Sorry, but i don't know how to use this forum. I'm a new member. My wife is Thai and love thai movies and TV series.
Somebody can help me ? Thanks a lot.