Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
KristyS ---> tsk tsk tsk... you don't want to know what happens.

And the rest of you talk like you know the answer... how do you know Thana gets with the doctor? What if it's Mann? 5555

Anyways... I think that's what the writer should do, since you guys think its so obvious! :^P

Man... 5 days before we see the next episode, and my vacation time is over. :^(

Don't ruin it for us! grgrgr... no sharing what happens... at least put a spoiler mask purty please ladies.

MAN.... and they say girls aren't gossip queens. 5555

j/k ladies...

Muddie... you gonna love my girl NOON... :^) Glad you joined us in the awesome lakorn... Lekie is watching it too. You should just bring a hard drive over to her house and rip them from her. :^P
you are so funny dynomite LOL. Noon obsessed >.< Imagine if the doctor did get with mann, that would be better, coz mann is hotter than thana and his voice is so HOTTT

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Imagine if the doctor did get with mann, that would be better, coz mann is hotter than thana and his voice is so HOTTT
His voice cracks me up... so NOT Thai. At least not native Thai... it's just weird. Not that my Thai is any better, but itz just funny.

As for him being hotter... you're terrible.

Now we know what kind of guy babiigirl likes... gangster thug boyz huh.

And I know it ain't the voice you admire... it's his man boobs. Come on now... tell it like it is.

And the hair on his face... yep.... babiigirl likes hairy men. :^P

GROSS.

And NOON is SOOO HAWT. What she does for her man... I want her soo much more... I'm thinking I'm gonna cry if the sneak preview of what possbily could happen with Noon is true. Please better not! hhahahaa....

(See... I don't ruin it for you guys and tell you what happens.) You guys shouldn't reveal for those just starting the lakorn.

And spoiler mask is on the left side in the quick access.

CLick it and you should see the password for the website is
"ENVY"
not that that's really a spoiler.

I was like, I could have gotten the answer in a day with a 4 letter password, but she is sneaky and cunning... cause I thought Y was the first letter, it would have taken forever...

If I was Darvil, I would want Noon Woranuch Wongsawan wrapped up in a box with ribbon and shipped over to me for dinner date. Now that would be hot. Oh and some love potion # 9. Yes, that's what I would want for my birthday if it was on April 13.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmmmm i can tell someone's overly excited about this lakorn, i'm thinking now.....lmfao jk jk

anyways i never got done with episode 14, i was so tired and dynomite totally spoiled it......nah he didnt tell me what happen but he totally kept saying it's so good and that's all he talks about now.....gosh!!!!! it's getting annoying u know...lol lau len lau len, dont kick me.......hahahahahha!!!! i guess when i have time tonight, i'll watch it :)

and ohh one more thing, babiigirl..... dynomite is so not funny, he's a dork who loves to gossip with the ladies!!!! 5555 :p

Thana is a babe, but he's so rude that it get's annoying.....he can love me if he wants...... lmfao........ as for that MANN guys, damn didnt like him until this lakorn...... HOTTNESS!!! when i think of him, i think of Kinky K IM's........ omg lek find me a guy like him.......hahhahahaa okay okay Kinky K might get mad now....let me leave before 2 people kicks me........hahahhahahh :p

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Lots of drama in eps. 14. The only cute scenes were in the beginning. So funny that Paul spent 4 hrs cooking dinner and though it didn't taste good, Noon lied and said it did. So sweet. One more eps! Can't wait to see the ending. Hate that Thana. Hope he ends up with no one. He deserves to be alone forever.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Epi 14 was GRRREAT!!! 15 will even be better...but so much is gonna happen in the last episode...so sad...and MAN...I freaking hate Thana...what a stupid *sshole!!! She already told him she loves Ciwa...What the hell is his problem...GOSH...I was soooo happy when Ciwa punched him...not only once but TWICE!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
cmon dynomite, MANN is so hotter. And damn you, you just gave my secret away, i really do LOVE hairy men LOL, love them like tomorrow, his 'man boobs' are just a plus :p

And triango i know dynomite is a dork..jks. He's just noon obsessed, we should make a statue of noon and send it over to him Ooo and add a picture of MANN, i'm sure that would be the BEST present EVER lol.

p.s i love gangsta thug boys <3 BAD BOYS raWR

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
babiigirl...

No statue, no pictures definitely not of Mann... I want the real deal or nothing at all.

Man.. I just saw the wan wan show with Aom interviewing Noon and Paul.

Damn... did you know Paul's girlfriend is cute? Spicyforum has some hot photos of her.

http://www.saralane.net/index.html is Paul's girls website.

This Paul guy is a lucky bastard. I so "ENVY" him.

But I'm not the only one drooling over Noon. Look here: a new member
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showuser=6177

Okay... I'm on a roll....

Went to visit Noon's website... which I rarely do cause I'm not really obsessed. Seriously... I'm not...

But I thought for others who want to see how hawt my girl is...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mikedd

Its a clip of her saying hello to her fanclub from France. Whoopee doo, I know... but hey, I dl already so before I delete it, mind as well share the wealth.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Dynomite, wow, u were on a roll..stalking both Noon and Sara. It's ok to obsess cause that's what we do here at Sarnworld. And Rahut Rissaya is definitely worth obsessing over. There's someone for everyone to obsess over. What do u think of Looktan (the girl that plays as n'rai). I think she's cute, too cute to be a n'rai but I want a guy's opinion. Is she cute or just ok? I actually like her when she's not a n'rai but I've only seen her in one such role. I don't think she makes a good n'rai. Always too weak and too innocent looking.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
She's not really my type....

She's not ugly or anything, but she's not cute in my eyes.

I am not really into halfies, except for maybe Ploy Cherman... I really prefer the asian look.

She looks like a halfie... I don't know her background, but don't base the male prospective on just me.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
cmon dynomite, MANN is so hotter. And damn you, you just gave my secret away, i really do LOVE hairy men LOL, love them like tomorrow, his 'man boobs' are just a plus :p

And triango i know dynomite is a dork..jks. He's just noon obsessed, we should make a statue of noon and send it over to him Ooo and add a picture of MANN, i'm sure that would be the BEST present EVER lol.

p.s i love gangsta thug boys <3 BAD BOYS raWR
lmfao.... girl u can send it.. i'll mold that sucker up for u then u send cause i'm broke as usual :) but great idea.....hahahh hairy men!!!

Dynomite, wow, u were on a roll..stalking both Noon and Sara. It's ok to obsess cause that's what we do here at Sarnworld. And Rahut Rissaya is definitely worth obsessing over. There's someone for everyone to obsess over. What do u think of Looktan (the girl that plays as n'rai). I think she's cute, too cute to be a n'rai but I want a guy's opinion. Is she cute or just ok? I actually like her when she's not a n'rai but I've only seen her in one such role. I don't think she makes a good n'rai. Always too weak and too innocent looking.
yeah she was really cute in the NangSao Som Lon, she was very mature in that lakorn and she was the reason why i made it to the end cause i really liked her and Aont R relationship...it's cute :)

She's not really my type....

She's not ugly or anything, but she's not cute in my eyes.

I am not really into halfies, except for maybe Ploy Cherman... I really prefer the asian look.

She looks like a halfie... I don't know her background, but don't base the male prospective on just me.
and that explains why he wears glasses....... 5555 like what he usually would say....... lau len nah dont kick me.......

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
THIS LAKORN GOT ME HOOKED.. IM STARTING TO LIKE PAUL.. SORTA LIKED HIM IN RACHINEE MORLUM BUT THIS LAKORN MADE ME LIKE HIM LIKE HIM... HAHA.. SPEAKING OF PAULS GF... OMG.. SHE'S IN BELLY OF BEAST WITH STEVEN SEGAL.. I THINK THAT'S HIS NAME... SHE PLAYS AS HIS DAUGHTER.. I THINK SHE'S OKAY.. NOT THAT PRETTY BUT NOT THAT UGLY TOO.. MATCH PAUL.. HE'S NOT HOTT BUT NOT UGLY EITHER.. PERFECT COUPLE!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
it only turned into noon obsession coz mister dynomite over there wants her so bad LOL, i'll take MANN, love the hairy men.

Triango - i'm broke to =( thats why i wanted to make a statue, but he says the 'real deal' or nothing haha

P.S I can;t wait to watch the ending, hopefully she doesnt lose it, would ruin the lakorn man.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it only turned into noon obsession coz mister dynomite over there wants her so bad LOL, i'll take MANN, love the hairy men.

Triango - i'm broke to =( thats why i wanted to make a statue, but he says the 'real deal' or nothing haha

P.S I can;t wait to watch the ending, hopefully she doesnt lose it, would ruin the lakorn man.
i know it would so ruin the lakorn so hope it would be a good ending hopefully

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
so can anyone tell me what exactly happened in ep 14 since I don't speak or understand Thai? What did the Mom argue w/ her husband about after finding out the password and why was Noon over at her friend's house (the one w/ the nice mother)? What did the hot but bad guy want after he captured Noon (when he was calling Paul? Money? Also, this may be from ep 13 but what was Paul's and his dad's conversation (the one where Noon overheard and got emotional)? Sorry that I ask a lot of questions.

P.S. Dyno and the others are funny...you guys are becoming some obsessed fans/stalkers...don't worry if this lakorn drags out any longer, I would have joined your ranks. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really have to agree with those of you who have become fans of Paul... he somehow has won over my heart in this lakorn... i always thought he was quite good, but never good enough to be one of my Thai boyfriends...but now, he has proven himself worthy of my love... along with my other 5 Thai BFs, 8 Korean BFs, 4 Japanese BFs, and 3 Chinese BFs....that makes Paul number....umm....boyfriend #21!!!!!!!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i really have to agree with those of you who have become fans of Paul... he somehow has won over my heart in this lakorn... i always thought he was quite good, but never good enough to be one of my Thai boyfriends...but now, he has proven himself worthy of my love... along with my other 5 Thai BFs, 8 Korean BFs, 4 Japanese BFs, and 3 Chinese BFs....that makes Paul number....umm....boyfriend #21!!!!!!!!!
wow you're on a roll sunstar =)

He's a good actor in this lakorn, i just cant help laughing at when he tries to be all sweet, it cracks me up so hard, and the way he loves noon so much, awww adorable >.<

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
so can anyone tell me what exactly happened in ep 14 since I don't speak or understand Thai?
Episode 14:
Siwa's mother searches for the password and actually discovers the password through the male servant in the small guest house.

She enters the site with the help of Siwa's doctor friend, but slyly enters the password without her knowing.

Palai's stepmother tells Mann to kill Noon and Mann gets the request on video.

Siwa's mother confronts her husband and is slapped for refusing to give up the password to him.

He slaps her so hard and the heated debate causes her to have her angina, but this time, the medication was not accessible in time to save her. She is rushed to the hospital and found dead.

Siwa and Palai have their romantic moments as mentioned previously with him trying to woo her.

Thana continues to stalk Palai and follows the Doctor 24/7 until he finds her.

The thugs trailed Thana and you can imagine what happens next when Siwa leaves to pay respects to his mother.

In the end Palai is kidnapped instead of instantly killed and ransom off to Siwa for 20 million baht.

Siwa begs his father for the money, but only after he promises to delete the website, but what the father doesn't know is that Siwa doesn't know it.

Palai tells Mann a new strategy to make even more money and is willing to sacrifice herself for her love for Siwa.

For the fine details, I think you should watch the episode. buwhwhahahaa.

What's the point of reading the end of a book if you don't watch it.

Behind the scenes of the lakorn not ep 14 per se.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVfJ6DLFvQg - 8 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnCVI5aCdLU - 11 minutes
(Paul was a DJ... what a biter! 555)

why was Noon over at her friend's house (the one w/ the nice mother)? What did the hot but bad guy want after he captured Noon (when he was calling Paul? Money? Also, this may be from ep 13 but what was Paul's and his dad's conversation (the one where Noon overheard and got emotional)?
Sorry that I ask a lot of questions.
Oh.. you did watch it... NICE... you go girl... and ask away... makes discussions funner.
Noon went over to his friends house in ep 13 because she was jealous that Siwa took Palai's step sister to dinner.

And then later in the story, went over to drop Baang cause Siwa and Palai had to leave the house.

As for the conversation between Siwa and his father, it was about marrying the other girl. Father was sayin g basically that the slut is screwing us over and you need to listen to me. And Paul said that he would not and was older to make his own decisions without Palai's influence. In the end, the father makes an ultimatum. Step out of room, and consider yourself no longer my son and no longer welcomed in this house.

This is why in ep. 14, Thana comes to try to convince Palai that she should leave with him while Siwa is gone cause he tells her that he won't love her anymore cause she was the root to his mother's death.

So the question is... is Palai sacraficing herself cause of the guilt of causeing the death of Siwa's mother or cause she LUBS me... I mean Siwa. :^P

555 SunStar... you slut you. 555