Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
dyno its palai's aunt not stepmother >.<, confused me there for a minute. I feel sorry for siwa's mother, she didnt deserve to die, stupid husband why is he so damn evil gosh tsk.

10 more days till we get to watch the ending, dododadad. :p

i'm gonna end it like dyno does

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
It should be. Coz theres another lakorn starting straight after it.

i cant wait to see noons next lakorn with cee, dont think it will be airing anytime soon but OMG :p

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
omg
i can't wait
what am i going to do in the meantime?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

any more good lakorns similar?

errr

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
thanks for the explanations dynomite! lol....Paul went from a meanie to a softie...but that's ok..that's why we all love Paul. Such a cute teddy bear. :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it's hard to catch up on what you guys were talking about.lol.I haven't seen this lakorn for only 2 days and it seems like forever!anyways,I want to know what's going to happen,and what did thana do?>.<

ChenrukNote

Goddess
two more days to wait. u hear that daddy dyno ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!!!! and either u or klarissa better give me the link lol. two more days is such a long time to see whats going to happen. yes what I will do is go make a banner of Rahut Rissaya!!!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yepper i was watching Dao Krajaii yesterday with my sister and it's ending on wednesday, i saw ALITTLE clips of the end and it's sweet, gosh i ENVY (lol) Noon in this lakorn.......such an awesome relationship she has with Paul :)

ohhh u see, next week will be a happy ending even if i think that she lost her baby :(

*Edit* oops hahaha i went back to watch last weeks preview for this weeks episode and i think the picture i had posted spoiled it.... hahaha it's okay, it was obvioius that this lakorn was going to be a happy ending..... oh wait, some might not know.... okay keeping mouth shut (ZIP) :)

<----- Hottness huh babiigirl and klarissa?? lol
pictures from Polyplus

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
AWWWW..! i don't want this to end... :( i'm a bit behind on this but the part where Paul started crying and Noon woke up and they started hugging was sooo sweet.. :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OHH MYYY GAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD. this kills man, i am impatiently waiting and waiting for this episode to comeeee >:[ Im hekka behind! RAWR especially i found out that i missed the scene where they had the "real" kiss! EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK im madd! its gonna be so worth buying this lakorn AHAHAHAHAH! paul & noon are sooo cute i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
bunniii explain the blood girl??? surely i dont think anyone's blood got on noons white pants or maybe she was pms'ing, ......lmfao okay okay sorrya bout that, thanks for the clips.......... i beat u to the pictures.....hahahaha jk

bunniii

sarNie Elites
<_< Ow Lek! Let me hope it will be like i said... And plus in the preview she's not sad enough for someone who just lose her baby!!

<<==NonONo still have the baby!!

This is someone's face who think he's lost his baby!! :p

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Kudos to the ladies who are using the spoilers. Khop khun krup!

Freedom of speech to you ladies, but please... keep me in the dark with your analysis. I want to stay in suspence until I see Noon again.

Oh soo envious of Jensen. I wish I had connections with Noon so she could kick it with me. Someone tell Noon to come visit Sarnworld and fly to New Jersey. I'll gladly give her a US citizenship. buwwhahaaaa

Babiiigirl... you crack me up... you gangsta girl... you know that hair tickles. You wouldn't be able to kiss Mann... everytime he got close to you, you would be like, "STOP HUNNY, IT TICKLES" "GO SHAVE IT OFF".

Are you sure you like hairy men? I would reconsider if I were you. 555