Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
awww i just read the translation. thank you kristy, i didnt see it before for some reason, i dont want siwa's mum to die. =( and that thana guy pisses me off so bad. GRRRrrrRR >.<

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
awww i just read the translation. thank you kristy, i didnt see it before for some reason, i dont want siwa's mum to die. =( and that thana guy pisses me off so bad. GRRRrrrRR >.<
yeah i know same here...she was just starting to understand noon and now she have to die thats sad

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
OH MY GAWD....

I haven't watched a lakorn lately and zipped through each file thinking it was done. I'm HOOKED!

I'm so in love with Noon (looks) not attitude. 555

Damn...

You guys should put spoiler masks on the explanations of the episodes. I don't know how people share their thoughts, but I was so afraid to read the threads cause you guys try to ruin it for me.

Come on Girls! tsk tsk tsk....

I love the doctor's loyalty to Paul too. That's so tight... I feel the love.

Great lakorn!

Props to Klarissa and all the peeps that gave it good reviews in the early posts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
For the addicts of kuk-kik scene :drool:

hummmm .. if ya looking carefully at the picture . Ya see dat ring in her finger ? I think it's Pual ??? So does dis mean this bed scene is after he propose to her ??? humMMMM... does dat mean the scene above is an aftermath of a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene hhahaha

.diane.

Media Fanatic
thank phone for those pictures, and diane you have good eyes, i didn't see the ring till i saw your statement. Thank bunnii for posting the news and Kristy for transelating. This lakorn is so good, like many of you says, i don't want it to end yet, but i also don't want it to drag too.
i didn't think it was dragging honestly i'm more disappointed it's ending since i dont' have another lakorn to start lol. ty huabnag i actually have a tendency to notice things in pictures or videos lol.

lol also sarn yes that seems to be the teasing scene while they are at the garden house cause they are all made up now ;) i love how the director told them to just relax and go offscript lol

annea

sarNie Adult
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION.....CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPI.....
WONDER HOW P'EKS MOM FOUND THE PASSWORD? ITS SAD HOW P'EKS MOM HAD TO DIE...JUST WHEN SHE UNDERSTANDS N'EK.....HOW SAD

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
So no one has sympathy for Noon's childhood friend? He's got a crush on her... and he even tried to get laid. I wonder what you girls think of that?

So hilarious... let me see if you are virgin... let's go to a hotel, and I'll investigate. buwhahaha

What a friend eh?

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
So no one has sympathy for Noon's childhood friend? He's got a crush on her... and he even tried to get laid. I wonder what you girls think of that?

So hilarious... let me see if you are virgin... let's go to a hotel, and I'll investigate. buwhahaha

What a friend eh?
ahaha i know huh

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Dude... I sooo miss being in love.

Paul is such a lucky bastard....

And the preview to the next episode SUCKS!!!

I'm so sad to hear what will happen next!

dum dum dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm

Stay tuned till episode 14...

It's getting GOOD!!

I want NOON ... hawt hawt hawt